Coldhands is secretly...

Daendrew

Coldhands is secretly....
Teddy Roosevelt.
190qxjgphytnfjpg.jpg
But Teddy Roosevelt secretly never rode a moose.
Thus, Teddy Roosevelt secretly isn't Coldhands. It's all very confusing.
It's almost as confusing as ShowTyrell-Lannister relations.

[at the wedding of Sansa and Tyrion, Olenna Tyrell sums up the complex family tree that will result from the impending marriages of Joffrey, Margaery, Loras and Cersei]

Lady Olenna Tyrell: [to Loras] So, their son will be your nephew after you're wed to Cersei, of course. And you will be the king's stepfather and brother-in-law.

[Loras looks annoyed and upset. He does not respond]

Lady Olenna Tyrell: [to Margaery] When you marry the king, Joffrey's mother will become his sister-in-law. And your son will be Loras'... nephew? Grandson? I'm not sure. But your brother will become your father-in-law, that much is beyond dispute.

[Loras looks angrily at his grandmother, and leaves the table. Olenna smiles smugly]

1 hour ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Didn't realize he was illegitimate. Though I'm sure the occasional political opponent called him a bastard once in a while. :)

He is the spawn of some fishwife. Doesn't even get a last name.

• 2 years later...
On 5/10/2018 at 10:20 AM, Count Balerion said:

Coldhands is secretly GRRM. That's why he's taking so long to finish. It's not easy to write a book when you're riding an elk in a frozen waste. And are dead.

I legit didn't realise someone had made the same joke already. Geniuses think alike.

1 hour ago, Count Balerion said:

What if ALL these theories turned out to be correct? Eek.

Actually, every single theory that anyone has ever had about the books or the show is true.

Even rubbish like this?

Archived