Dark Showers

Fez

I have only taken a shower by candlelight once or twice when the power went out. I am so clumsy that I would probably slip and hurt myself or bump into something if I went in the bathroom and closed the door without the light on.

It's 4am, I'm in the New Orleans airport to head home after 44 hours of extravagance, and I've now been awake for 21 hours straight.

I could definitely use a dark shower right about now.

I tried this dark thingy out. I kept fixing my eyes on the only source of light left, which was the tiny light on a charging electric toothbrush. Consequences: one bottle of hair conditioner on the floor (luckily closed, so nothing spilled) and more water on the floor than usual because our shower wall does not work the way it should and leaks. No bumping into anything.

I think dark, but with a source of little light would have been better, so I would not feel so disoriented and would not be fixing my eyes on the only light spot I could find.

What you people need to try is shower orange, it's ten times better than shower beer.

You know, when you peel these fuckers they always squirt juice in your face or on your clothes (bonus points if it gets on your glasses), your fingers are sticky and you have to carefully eat it piece by piece for at least a bit of damage control? Well, hop into the shower with an orange or grapefruit, rip the skin off and enjoy savagely tearing it apart without a worry. It might be tricky in the dark though, I can easily see myself slipping on the peel and my roommate finding me unsconcious holding a half-eaten orange.

Archived