Favorite "Small characters" in GoT and actors/actresses? (NO MAIN CAST)

OIL, BLOOD, Water

The Game of Thrones series has some of the best "extras" and non-main characters I've ever seen in any show. In fact, the small characters have acting chops that are on par with the main cast. In this topic, tell us who your favorite underrated actors are. Please don't select any of the main cast, because they're not underrated - Sansa/Arya/Robb/Catelyn/Tyrion/Dany/Jon/etc., are not "underrated." 

Post any scenes of "small characters" (anyone besides the main cast) that you liked.

1. Mero (Second Sons Captain) the "Titan's Bastard:
Actor: Mark Killen

maxresdefault.jpg

This guy just EXUDES sexuality and suave energy. He's so goddamn masculine, most men can only dream of being as masculine as this guy's eyelash. He's cool, calm and collected throughout the entire diplomatic negotations with Dany. A woman who, admittedly, should be striking fear into their hearts (by this point in the series, Dany has shown herself to be a ruthless murderer who is not afraid to cause death and warfare in the search for a greater-good. Mero exists in the books, but plays a smaller role and is killed by his own men (but not Daario.)

Even as the negotiations are concluding and Dany offers the Second Sons with a casket of wine as a gesture of good-faith (and to inebriate enemy soldiers), he STILL threatens to rape Daenerys and Missandei after the battle. 

CLIP: (Mero, Second Sons and Dany negotiate outside Yunkai) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-dLkgXwRlA

---------------------

2. Spice King of Qarth
Actor: Nicholas Blane

R6EpL.jpg

Clip (Stair-Scene between Xaro, Dany and SK) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M6sDN2bS6I

If Mero is the king of cool and sex, the Spice King is the KING of Logic and reason. He trumps Dany and her Khalasar without lifting a finger or ever threatening combat (when most men in GoT are threatened, they respond with swords instead of logic.) He simply destroys her demands and requests.

1. When Dany requests ships to fight a war she was unlikely to win, the Spice King tells her "I am a merchant. I need to use those ships to make money. I didn't get to be Spice King of Qarth by giving my resources away." Dany, like a small child who doesn't get the toy they want when they're in the store, then resorts to emotional tactics and "I AM THE BLOOD OF THE DRAGON"ing, as she is prone to do. Dany needs to have the final word/input in any argument, so even after the Spice King denied her request for naval forces, Dany continues to yell of her future accomplishments. The Spice King thinks Dany is in fact a conqueror and has the temperament for it, so everything she says will likely to come to pass - but the Spice King wants no part in it. The Spice King is more interested in making money than Dany's story arc - ouch, burn. 

The actor does this character true justice. I think he should play Wyman Manderly honestly. The Spice King didn't even exist as a character in ASOIAF, but somehow they managed to create a character the pushes the story forward, is true to the books lore AND is played by an amazing actor. 

Spice King is the best, "i will take what is mine with fire and blood"

"yes my lady, but not with my ships" is the best burn in series.

i did like Kraznys, Mero and that Yunkish guy who negotiated with Dany, I hear he will ve back for s6 and I am looking forward to it.

Mace Tyrell, actor nails the job, his scenes in Braavos with Tycho, epic.

Rodrick Cassel (hush kid, I am going to see your father) and Greatjon Umber (every single line) were sooo good.

Kevan, You are queen mother, nothing more. And that look in the s5 finale, very promising for future.

Locke in most of his scenes, for some reason I enjoyed his meeting with Ramsay "How he screamed, you would have loved it".

Salladhor Saan, in every single scene he nails it, but I have to say the favourite is with Mathos.

Anguy is very good, too. He doesn't have many grear scenes exept "Here is the thing fatboy, when Im done talking..." but I just like his presence.

1 hour ago, dariopatke said:

Anguy is very good, too. He doesn't have many grear scenes exept "Here is the thing fatboy, when Im done talking..." but I just like his presence.

I loved his archery lesson scenes with Arya. I hope he returns in S5. 

• 1 month later...

Kevan Lannister

Locke

Viserys

Karl 'Fookin Legend of Gin Alley' Tanner heh 

Walder Frey

Yoren. 'Now I sharpened this blade before breakfast, I could shave a spider's arse if I wanted to'. I adore how the actor delivers the line.

Karsi

Hannah Murray (Gilly) and Kerry Ingraham (Shireen) have been two of my favourites. They have really brought their parts to life

And to death for Shireen which was some wonderful acting, really emotional and harrowing.

If those are too main cast...

Ben Crompton for Edd and Andy Kellegher for Polliver. Some classic dark humour well delivered.

I liked all the Thenn characters, especially the one at Hardhome who called Jon the enemy and then sacrificed his life for him.  "Get the glass."  I love his look of amazement when Wun Wun breaks out and starts smashing wights.   

Also liked how the chief Thenn in season 4 was giving so much $#!+ to Ygritte and talking about her ginger minge. 

I fuckin' love Thenns!

Archived