Small Questions v. 10105

Rhaenys_Targaryen

44 minutes ago, DarkSister1001 said:

Am I understanding this Inn correctly:

Two Crowns became Bellringer then the Clanking Dragon, then the River Inn, then the Crossroads Inn and now the Gallows Inn?

Yes to all the bolded. It is also sometimes called the Old Inn, because it has been around since the reign of Jaehaerys I already. Ser Hyle suggests that the inn should be renamed the Gallows Inn, but it is not an official name. 

1 minute ago, Rhaenys_Targaryen said:

Yes to all the bolded. It is also sometimes called the Old Inn, because it has been around since the reign of Jaehaerys I already. Ser Hyle suggests that the inn should be renamed the Gallows Inn, but it is not an official name. 

Gotchya, thanks.  And this is the same Inn where Ned killed Lady, Cat arrested Tyrion, Arya killed the Tickler and Brienne finds Gendry?

2 minutes ago, DarkSister1001 said:

Gotchya, thanks.  And this is the same Inn where Ned killed Lady, Cat arrested Tyrion, Arya killed the Tickler and Brienne finds Gendry?

Yes. Tyrion and Tywin with the Lannister army pass there as well, with Tywin having Marsha Heddle killed and her corpse displayed outside.

41 minutes ago, Rhaenys_Targaryen said:

Yes. Tyrion and Tywin with the Lannister army pass there as well, with Tywin having Marsha Heddle killed and her corpse displayed outside.

Actually, didna Eddard slay Lady at Castle Darry? 

1 hour ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Does anyone have a source for the quote from GRRM where he says he won't give a POV from a ruling King (or queen). 

Thanks 

I don't remember that one but this is close.\\

George says he is drowning in POVs and will have to start killing some off soon. (said with laughter)

AFFC is getting longer and more difficult to fit the entire 5 years in.

Some people will never be POVs: Littlefinger, Varys, Howland Reed, and others who know too much.

6 hours ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Thanks. Those are close but not the one. I can't find it to save my life but I know he said it a few years ago. 

Off to die. 

Sorry. Those SSM's really need a search function or something.

2 hours ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

Can someone answer my question on page 6, as it kinda got ignored :)

It's not really a small question. All we know for sure is Tywin held out hope for Jaime to inherit, and that he would have chopped off his manhood before letting the twisted little monkey demon have it. 

1 hour ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

It's not really a small question. All we know for sure is Tywin held out hope for Jaime to inherit, and that he would have chopped off his manhood before letting the twisted little monkey demon have it. 

It's not really a small question. All we know for sure is Tywin held out hope for Jaime to inherit, and that he would have chopped off his manhood before letting the twisted little monkey demon have it

Thats f%%k up. But im still curious on your opinion, if Tywin died wth Joff at the PW and the blame was shifted to someone other than Tyrion, who would get Casterly Rock, Cersei, or Tyrion?

Would Cersei try to block him from inheriting or would the westernmen protest Cersei, due to the laws of prefered male?

22 minutes ago, OtherFromAnotherMother said:

I'm not sure if this requires a spoiler or not but just to be safe.

Reveal hidden contents

Is there a a Septa Lemore = Ashara Dayne theory? I am so hung up on how GRRM makes the point to mention the stretch marks on her belly. If it is a theory how well supported is it? 

Thanks!

This has been talked about in various other threads either as a main topic or included as "evidence" of something else. I did a quick search and found this thread and it is still open if you want to give it a try.

5 hours ago, Lord Wraith said:

Sorry. Those SSM's really need a search function or something.

Yes. It drives me nuts trying to search through them. I resort to googling, but that sounds like more fun than it actually is.

3 hours ago, Sir Matthis Light said:

Can someone answer my question on page 6, as it kinda got ignored :)

I agree with LM (even though I thnk he is mad at me right now;)).

I think Tywin would rather make himself a eunuch before acknowledging a deformity like Tyrion. He probably secretly wishes that Tyrion actually is the bastard son of Aerys just to make himself and his seedling powers feel better.

Also, this is way more than a small question. Check the search for similar topics or go ahead and start a new thread and ask away.

36 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

I agree with LM (even though I thnk he is mad at me right now;)).

I think Tywin would rather make himself a eunuch before acknowledging a deformity like Tyrion. He probably secretly wishes that Tyrion actually is the bastard son of Aerys just to make himself and his seedling powers feel better.

Also, this is way more than a small question. Check the search for similar topics or go ahead and start a new thread and ask away.

I think I will :)

1 hour ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Yes. It drives me nuts trying to search through them. I resort to googling, but that sounds like more fun than it actually is.

You can use google. Not sure I remember the exact wording but something like "site: Westeros.org/SSM keyword" with keyword being what you are searching for, like Dayne, Sword of Morning etc

18 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You can use google. Not sure I remember the exact wording but something like "site: Westeros.org/SSM keyword" with keyword being what you are searching for, like Dayne, Sword of Morning etc

Good to know. Thank you. That is more detailed than how I was searching for things. 

Archived