ASOIAF Guessing Game version I AfU: Favorite historical female character. Number 1:Nymeria of the Rhoyne warrior queen, Princess of the Rhoynar. Princess of Dorne.

Jon's Queen Consort

18 hours ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Just wanted you to know I am sending a list. Its just proving harder than I thought! I'll get it to you sometime tomorrow though.

It's ok. Since I have so far just two lists I will move the date to 23 of July.

On 7/14/2016 at 0:03 AM, Baltan said:

Good, I'll need the weekend to check some 20 female characters dead by the Tourney of Harrenhal because right now I can't gather not even 5 :P

Just curious: what does AfU stand for?

This may help: http://iceandfire.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Historical_characters

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Portal:Characters

I assume this includes characters from the novellas, including Dunk & Egg. Plus The World of Ice and Fire is full of interesting historical characters.

59 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Wut?

Sorry, I got a PM from Lyanna<3Rhaegar asking me to play the game, so I replied with the list and forgot I have to send it to you. Is that going to be a problem? It was just a couple of hours ago, she probably didn't even read it (hopefully). I edited the message.

I'm sending it to you now.

4 minutes ago, Annara Snow said:

Sorry, I got a PM from Lyanna<3Rhaegar asking me to play the game, so I replied with the list and forgot I have to send it to you. Is that going to be a problem? It was just a couple of hours ago, she probably didn't even read it (hopefully). I edited the message.

I'm sending it to you now.

Oh ok there is no problem, I just was like "where is that message?". :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2016 at 3:06 PM, Annara Snow said:

So is this still happening?

I hope so! I am still waiting and I will keep waiting for it.

On 8/9/2016 at 3:06 PM, Annara Snow said:

Someone send the bloody list already! ;)

I was thinking that even 5 were very few lists when the GG usually had 15 lists, but it seems that we cannot even 5.

Archived