What will Cersei do when she realizes that Dany has three great dragons and is coming for the IT?

Sigella

This assuming that Cersei wins her trial by combat and has resumed regent-duties to be in power when all this takes place.

I think she'll sneak out having laid a huge wildfire-trap burning the city to the ground along with as many enemies as possible. She'll make sure that Margery doesn't sneak out with her and Tommen, but this will lead to Tommen trying to rescue her and die too.

What do you think would happen?

Right now Dany has one small to teen dragon and she isn't in a position to attack anyone. If she arives in Westeros will all of her powers she, much like Cersei will have to deal with another dragon.

29 minutes ago, VaLYRIaN ROOTs said:

If she's anything like her father (whether that be Tywin or Aerys lol) she will shit herself...

Tywin was never a coward.

3 hours ago, Sigella said:

This assuming that Cersei wins her trial by combat and has resumed regent-duties to be in power when all this takes place.

I think she'll sneak out having laid a huge wildfire-trap burning the city to the ground along with as many enemies as possible. She'll make sure that Margery doesn't sneak out with her and Tommen, but this will lead to Tommen trying to rescue her and die too.

She'd probably go Aerys on the city but I don't think she'll be around by the time Daenerys gets there. Aegon's taking down the Lannister regime in this book.

"Three great dragons"

So much wrong in just three words.

First of all, the dragons are by no means "great". They are tiny. Just shoot them.

Second of all, why does everyone think Rhaegal and Viserion don't hate Dany? I honestly do not understand that. They were put in a dungeon, for something Drogon did no less, and people expect them to listen to Daenerys at all?

2 hours ago, BalerionTheCat said:

I would think she will have to deal with another dragon before: Aegon.

If it was, I don't think she would flee. She would want to do like Aerys: Burn with the city.

Yes on the Aegon part for sure. 

6 minutes ago, TeamWhiteWalkerz said:

"Three great dragons"

First of all, the dragons are by no means "great". They are tiny. Just shoot them.

Second of all, why does everyone think Rhaegal and Viserion don't hate Dany? I honestly do not understand that. They were put in a dungeon, for something Drogon did no less, and people expect them to listen to Daenerys at all?

Thank you for saying that. I had not seen anyone say that before but I definitely agree. They may not be as big as Drogon because of lack or natural light and their eggs were smaller, but they are still fairly big and I am sure pissed they have been locked away as you mentioned. 

8 minutes ago, WSmith84 said:

Probably blame it on incompetent councilmen, traitorous allies and then she'll think that if only the Gods had given her a penis she could slay all three dragons by herself.

It's all that scheming Rose Margaery's fault! I know, I'll frame her for conspiring with Daenerys to usurp King Tommen's throne. All I need are three stooges, a doddering old man and the workings of an overactive imagination.

3 hours ago, Sigella said:

I hope Cersei tries and succeeds in seducing Dany and legalizeing gay marriage, it will be nice to see this happen in the show..

20 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Yes on the Aegon part for sure. 

Thank you for saying that. I had not seen anyone say that before but I definitely agree. They may not be as big as Drogon because of lack or natural light and their eggs were smaller, but they are still fairly big and I am sure pissed they have been locked away as you mentioned. 

I wouldn't say they hate her. When she visits them with Barristan, they don't act particularly aggressively towards her.

And in the Dragontamer they seem to look for her:

“The dragon came down between the Dornishmen and the door with a roar that would have sent a hundred lions running. His head moved side to side as he inspected the intruders—Dornishmen, Windblown, Caggo. Last and longest the beast stared at Pretty Meris, sniffing. The woman, Quentyn realized. He knows that she is female. He is looking for Daenerys”

47 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I wouldn't say they hate her. When she visits them with Barristan, they don't act particularly aggressively towards her.

And in the Dragontamer they seem to look for her:

“The dragon came down between the Dornishmen and the door with a roar that would have sent a hundred lions running. His head moved side to side as he inspected the intruders—Dornishmen, Windblown, Caggo. Last and longest the beast stared at Pretty Meris, sniffing. The woman, Quentyn realized. He knows that she is female. He is looking for Daenerys”

That's true. I guess to me it's more of the dog that lays near you, not on your lap. I still feel a different connection with Dany and those two. She is clearly connected to Drogon. 

Something that stuck out to me was how Drogon basically comes at her call now and can, or very soon will be able to get to that part in the bind where he senses her fear and can react. Meanwhile, the other two naughty babes are just hanging out eating things on pyramid tops and not searching for her. Bad babies ^_^

6 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

That's true. I guess to me it's more of the dog that lays near you, not on your lap. I still feel a different connection with Dany and those two. She is clearly connected to Drogon. 

Something that stuck out to me was how Drogon basically comes at her call now and can, or very soon will be able to get to that part in the bind where he senses her fear and can react. Meanwhile, the other two naughty babes are just hanging out eating things on pyramid tops and not searching for her. Bad babies ^_^

Oh yes, her bond with Drogon is definitely different and much stronger than with the other two. This is apparent from the last chapter of ADWD (and the Pit scene, where they react to each other's pain and distress) My disagreement was more with the idea they disliked her now.

1 hour ago, TeamWhiteWalkerz said:

"Three great dragons"

I would have toasted her, if I were a dragon who she imprisoned.

Archived