Making Game of Thrones: The Cameramen

Westeros

There’s a brand new Game of Thrones video over at Making Game of Thrones, the official production blog for the show. Perhaps it’s because of the subject matter, but this struck me as one of the most visually beautiful of HBO’s behind-the-scenes videos looking into season 6. Also, while it’s not a trailer, it actually features a handful of pretty noteworthy details that we’ll discuss briefly below the video:

read on >>>

Visit the Site!

One of the children in the Winterfell scene certainly looks (probably on purpose) a lot like a young Bran. I was half tempted to say this was old footage but couldn't place it and, while it makes some sense that old footage may appear, it doesn't make much sense for this to be footage from circa season one.

1 hour ago, Mother of Mountains said:

Brandon, Ned and Benjen is who I'd guess the three in the sword practice scene are. Ned and Ben fighting, Brandon looking on.

I really hope this is the case; I think it'd be nice to have a little history to all the events in the show, there hasn't really been many "flashbacks" throughout the whole series.

Archived