BIG SPOILER Ian Macshane reveals somethings

Himura

14 minutes ago, Prince of the North said:

Awesome!  What he revealed is no spoiler for me but...

Hide contents

...now we know who McShane is playing, too.

Yeah , for some people they allready kinda knew , but the casual show fans dont even imagine it

Spoiler

He says he is playing a character who is a former knight who is now part of a band of peaceful people. He nurses someone back to life who we think is dead, but isn't dead. He then confirms it's not Jon, but The Hound.

Interesting that they...

Spoiler

....are planning on doing that little scene on Quiet Isle.  I assumed the show would just let The Hounds fate remain where it was.  But to hire an actor and rehire The Hound to play the role is pretty interesting.  Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but perhaps Sandor *does* play more of a role going forward.  Not sure why else they would waste the time to show it in the show unless it was significant in the future.

7 hours ago, Mahtimuussi said:

Could it be possible that Mcshane´s character would replace Beric and resurrect Catelyn ? He said that the character was loved and I consider Catelyn to be a lot more loved than the Hound

I read online (gossip) Sansa becomes lady StoneHeart. Instead of a supernatural entity seeking revenge for the wrongs done to her and her family, a woman raped and beaten and tortured who has emotionally died inside and thirsts for revenge against all those who brought her and her family down. It would make an interesting change for Sansa & for the tv show a real stone hearted woman compared to a fantastical one.

I kinda of hope the show isn't aiming towards a cliched Cleganebowl situation as that just to me seems way to cheesy for GRRM to permit, even in the books.

But if they are going that way then perhaps we'll see it late in the season once Cersei has gone nuts and demanded a trial by combat. The High Sparrow puts out a request ot the kingdom for volunteers and a certain ex-Kingsguard offers to do it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/03/2016 at 1:25 PM, the tower of albion said:

I read online (gossip) Sansa becomes lady StoneHeart. Instead of a supernatural entity seeking revenge for the wrongs done to her and her family, a woman raped and beaten and tortured who has emotionally died inside and thirsts for revenge against all those who brought her and her family down. It would make an interesting change for Sansa & for the tv show a real stone hearted woman compared to a fantastical one.

I would love to see Sansa die because all the feminists would rage :P They would burn GRRM books in a riot.

Archived