Season 6 Trailer

briantw

6 minutes ago, Wyman Manderly's Meat Pies said:

I'm starting to think they cast Euron too young. It took me to my third watch to realize that wasn't Theon being baptized in the trailer. 

Can't believe you spotted that! Your right it isn't Theon.

-+- SPOILERS -+-
scene by scene:

0:00: Wall - Castle Black - Jon lying dead

0:10 Martell ship sailing to King's Landing, probably Jaime's ship - Jaime talking to Cersei

0:18 man standing alone in the snow, bones (?) lying before him

0:20 Roose and Ramsey

0:24 Flayed man burning (probably Stannis?) - Melisandre talking to Davos and recognising that she was wrong

0:28 Jorah and Daario finding Daenerys' ring

0:35 Daenerys is taken captive and is brought to Vaes Dothrak

0:41 High Sparrow speaking his phrase from the teaser - speaking to a person in armour

0:44 Greyjoy banners, probably the kingsmoot

0:46 Sansa (where?)

0:48 Tyrion with a torch in a dark room - speaking of the Great Game - maybe searching for the two chained dragons?

0:51 Drogon

0:55 Lancel, Robert Strong, Cersei - "violence"

1:00 people drawing swords (edit: one of them seems to be Ned - apprarently it's a flashback to the Tower of Joy)

1:01 Castle Black - Alliser Throne smashing a door

1:02 Tommen and Cersei walking with kingsguard

1:03 horses riding

1:04 ships in stormy sea (Iron Fleet?)

1:05 Arya getting hit by the waif

1:06 Littlefinger in the snow

1:07 Margaery

1:07 someone gets hit by a rider (edit: maybe north of the Wall?)

1:08 archers with red banners (whose?)

1:09 building in Meereen (?) gets smashed

1:09 Theon looks and gets baptized (edit: the one who gets baptized isn't Theon -> Euron?)

1:10 Cersei biting Jaime's ear

1:11 Brienne killing someone

1:12 hand with a huge ring by a fire (Melisandre's?)

1:12 Hall of Faces in the House of Black and White

1:13 Melsandre undressing

1:14 someone shuts Jon's eyes

1:15 someone jumps out of a window (in King's Landing?)

1:15 Bolton men building a shield wall against attackers

1:16 two women kissing (one of them seems to be Asha)

1:17 Theon taking his hood off his head (edit: it could also be Euron?)

1:17 man in Targaryen armour fighting with two swords (edit: it also seems to be the Tower of Joy - Ned fighting Arthur Dayne? - but he doesn't wear kingsguard armour - the sword in his right hand could be Dawn)

1:18 Tormund (edit: apparently there is a Bolton shield behind him)

1:18 battle - horses dying

1:19 High Sparrow and Magaery

1:19 people slashing at something on the floor (edit: maybe Varys' little birds killing Kevan?)

1:20 blind Arya

1:20 Armed forces in front of the Great Sept of Baelor

1:20 Sansa running through a forest

1:21 Dothraki riding to battle

1:21 wildlings

1:22 Bran standing (apparently it's a vision) - Night's King standing behind him

1:31 Davos taking and drawing Longclaw - dead Jon in front of him - Ghost is there, too (apparently alive) - other men of the Night's Watch are drawing swords, too

edit: here's pretty much the same with stills from the trailer http://imgur.com/a/Bslhg

Ned at the tower of joy at 59secconds. I believe that may be Arthur Dayne with the two swords around 1:16 based off of the toj footage that had leaked. I believe that ghost is just laying next to Jon. Also when davos draws long claw the other members look like they draw their swords too...I hope ghost isn't dead, and why is Jamie still comforting cersei??

37 minutes ago, Wyman Manderly's Meat Pies said:

I'm starting to think they cast Euron too young. It took me to my third watch to realize that wasn't Theon being baptized in the trailer. 

Side note: Why is Arthur Dayne not wearing Kingsguard amor?

I agree, and no eyepatch! How can you do Euron with no eye patch!

And I'm not so sure that is Arthur Dayne and not one of the other Kingsguard - Arthur should be holding Dawn, not two swords. And King Robert may have changed the Kingsguard uniform after the Rebellion

The guy at 1:17, just after you see Tormund's face, that could indeed be Jon.

It never gets close enough to really see it, but it is certainly very reminiscent. On the white horse.

Other very interesting scenes to me are the person ( not Melisandre by the looks of it) laying his hands on Jon's eyes, the scenes with Davos in the Tower, and Bran in his vision in front of the Night King.

Ghost does not appear dead btw.

The one thing I do not like is that Jaime has been given mad Cersei type of lines. grrrrr. Will the show ever get Jaime and Cersei on their book arcs? Or will it be misunderstood, loving mother "Carol"  dumping evil, immoral "Larry"?

I love towards the end, our lovely onion knig-get saying "I'm not much of a fighting man but - - - ", with Jon Snow on the slab. (Is it Longclaw Davos is drawing?)

1 minute ago, talvikorppi said:

The one thing I do not like is that Jaime has been given mad Cersei type of lines. grrrrr. Will the show ever get Jaime and Cersei on their book arcs? Or will it be misunderstood, loving mother "Carol"  dumping evil, immoral "Larry"?

I love towards the end, our lovely onion knig-get saying "I'm not much of a fighting man but - - - ", with Jon Snow on the slab. (Is it Longclaw Davos is drawing?)

Looks like Longclaw at 1:29

Archived