Season 6 Trailer

briantw

3 minutes ago, evita mgfs said:

Are we allowed to post a still from the video on this thread?  It sure would help!

It's a public video on YouTube, so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

I'm struck by the scene right after we see Littlefinger standing by some snow covered trees and before we see the Bolton archers.

Theres a guy in all black, riding through deep woods, swinging a chain with a ball of fire on the end. He swings the fire into another shadowed figure and that figure catches. It's a really fast clip, but the one that catches fire is most likely a white walker. Who is the person swinging the fire though? 

It's obviously someone who is well prepared to deal with whites. They seem to be alone. And it looks like this happens north of the wall. Coldhands?

25 minutes ago, ToTheWolves said:

Ned at the tower of joy at 59secconds. I believe that may be Arthur Dayne with the two swords around 1:16 based off of the toj footage that had leaked. I believe that ghost is just laying next to Jon. Also when davos draws long claw the other members look like they draw their swords too...I hope ghost isn't dead, and why is Jamie still comforting cersei??

I don't know what scene this might be about but if it's ToJ why is the guy with 2 bloody swords wearing what appears to be a cracken sigil on his armour?

3 minutes ago, Lady Woodland said:

I don't know what scene this might be about but if it's ToJ why is the guy with 2 bloody swords wearing what appears to be a cracken sigil on his armour?

Two-sword guy has the Targ dragon, not the cracken. 

Ned at the tower of joy at 59secconds. I believe that may be Arthur Dayne with the two swords around 1:16 based off of the toj footage that had leaked. I believe that ghost is just laying next to Jon. Also when davos draws long claw the other members look like they draw their swords too...I hope ghost isn't dead, and why is Jamie still comforting cersei??

Are you sure it's a kraken and not a dragon? Like I said in my other post I'm not sure because iirc in the leaked footage Dayne was in kingsguard amor swinging two swords so I'm not sure.

I think Ghost is dead because there is a shot of Alliser Thorne with a guy holding a hammer smashing a door, i bet they're smashing that door to kill Ghost :( 

That Targaryen Kingsguard armor looks awesome imo. Better than what they have now.

Bran wears a Night's Watch armor but i have no idea what it means.

I don't understand why wildlings are attacking Boltons. Those archer are helding an Umber Banner and they're standing besides Boltons. :(

This trailer is epic by the way, top quality.

Just now, KingBlackfyre said:

V31862a.png

In other pictures its clear that is a dragon banner are we getting young griff and the golden company this season

That looks like a Flayed Man to me.

39 minutes ago, Túrin the Turambar said:

-+- SPOILERS -+-
scene by scene:

0:00: Wall - Castle Black - Jon lying dead

0:10 Martell ship sailing to King's Landing, probably Jaime's ship - Jaime talking to Cersei

0:18 man standing alone in the snow, bones (?) lying before him

0:20 Roose and Ramsey

0:24 Flayed man burning (probably Stannis?) - Melisandre talking to Davos and recognising that she was wrong

0:28 Jorah and Daario finding Daenerys' ring

0:35 Daenerys is taken captive and is brought to Vaes Dothrak

0:41 High Sparrow speaking his phrase from the teaser - speaking to a person in armour

0:44 Greyjoy banners, probably the kingsmoot

0:46 Sansa (where?)

0:48 Tyrion with a torch in a dark room - speaking of the Great Game - maybe searching for the two chained dragons?

0:51 Drogon

0:55 Lancel, Robert Strong, Cersei - "violence"

1:00 people drawing swords (edit: one of them seems to be Ned - apprarently it's a flashback to the Tower of Joy)

1:01 Castle Black - Alliser Throne smashing a door

1:02 Tommen and Cersei walking with kingsguard

1:03 horses riding

1:04 ships in stormy sea (Iron Fleet?)

1:05 Arya getting hit by the waif

1:06 Littlefinger in the snow

1:07 Margaery

1:07 someone gets hit by a rider (edit: maybe north of the Wall?)

1:08 archers with red banners (whose?)

1:09 building in Meereen (?) gets smashed

1:09 Theon looks and gets baptized (edit: the one who gets baptized isn't Theon -> Euron?)

1:10 Cersei biting Jaime's ear

1:11 Brienne killing someone

1:12 hand with a huge ring by a fire (Melisandre's?)

1:12 Hall of Faces in the House of Black and White

1:13 Melsandre undressing

1:14 someone shuts Jon's eyes

1:15 someone jumps out of a window (in King's Landing?)

1:15 Bolton men building a shield wall against attackers

1:16 two women kissing (one of them seems to be Asha)

1:17 Theon taking his hood off his head (edit: it could also be Euron?)

1:17 man in Targaryen armour fighting with two swords (edit: it also seems to be the Tower of Joy - Ned fighting Arthur Dayne? - but he doesn't wear kingsguard armour - the sword in his right hand could be Dawn)

1:18 Tormund (edit: apparently there is a Bolton shield behind him)

1:18 battle - horses dying

1:19 High Sparrow and Magaery

1:19 people slashing at something on the floor (edit: maybe Varys' little birds killing Kevan?)

1:20 blind Arya

1:20 Armed forces in front of the Great Sept of Baelor

1:20 Sansa running through a forest

1:21 Dothraki riding to battle

1:21 wildlings

1:22 Bran standing (apparently it's a vision) - Night's King standing behind him

1:31 Davos taking and drawing Longclaw - dead Jon in front of him - Ghost is there, too (apparently alive) - other men of the Night's Watch are drawing swords, too

edit: here's pretty much the same with stills from the trailer http://imgur.com/a/Bslhg

thanks for this fantastic work

11 minutes ago, ToTheWolves said:

Are you sure it's a kraken and not a dragon? Like I said in my other post I'm not sure because iirc in the leaked footage Dayne was in kingsguard amor swinging two swords so I'm not sure.

yep I just zoomed in it's a dragon sorry.

Did I see Ziggy, the brilliant star of War and Peace 2016 Episode 1, reprising his role of "dying war horse" at 1:17?

Also, don't think the girl lezzing out at 1:15 is Yara, but the other girl might be Sam's sister? [ETA 10Mar: After spending some time looking at pictures of Gemma Whelan's left ear, I'm now 90% sure it is Yara.

Come to think of it, Yara having a salt wife makes more sense than Asha having an active heterosexual sex life with pretty hairless boys and staving off all the potential complications of having relationships with her own crew and that of other Ironborn arseholes, with a monthly cup of moon tea.

Also, as  Yara's partner seems to be wearing only jewellery, and there seems to be four or five women lounging in the background wearing some sleeveless wisps of diaphanous sky blue and not much else, her partner probably isn't Talla Tarly, either.]

And at 1:12, looks like the Lady Melisandre is not sure if getting them out is a good idea in this instance, which makes me wonder who she is attempting to seduce - Davos? Alisser Thorne? Scoring a second bowl of gruel from Three-finger Hobb? (Jon Snow back from the dead?)

ETA: Davos in front of the old fire at 0:18 - in the background at the left there seems to be golden-glowing trees, like the valley Leaf's heart tree was in.

Just now, Zadeth said:

MLAueAg.png

Thanks!  This scene doesn't look good to me.  Either Ghost is already dead, or Davos intends to make him so.  Sorry I am worried about the direwolf!  Ghost is one of my favs!

Just now, evita mgfs said:

Thanks!  This scene doesn't look good to me.  Either Ghost is already dead, or Davos intends to make him so.  Sorry I am worried about the direwolf!  Ghost is one of my favs!

Only death can pay for life...

Archived