Season 6 Trailer

briantw

Cersei appears to be at odds with Tommen, they seem to be almost like charging each other. 

Melisandre is totes resurrecting Jon, possibly at Ghost's expense

Tower of Joy!!! 

Euron looks just like Theon, great casting choice. 

Daenerys taken prisoner. 

Bran is totally having visions of the Long Night.

Cersei appears to be at odds with Tommen, they seem to be almost like charging each other. 

Melisandre is totes resurrecting Jon, possibly at Ghost's expense

Tower of Joy!!! 

Euron looks just like Theon, great casting choice. 

Daenerys taken prisoner. 

Bran is totally having visions of the Long Night.

Visions of the Long Night or visions of thr battle to come?

12 minutes ago, NerdOfWinterfell said:

Someone somewhere said the Trailer shows Robb. Can't find the post anymore. Is there rly a picture of Robb in the Trailer?

Probably someone somewhere confusing Robb/Jon and jumping the gun to get first on the social media. I've watched the trailer several times, and Robb is nowhere to be seen. He really is DEAD. Has been for years. It's only internet "personages" who want to make themselves "important" and clickable and "popular" that spread rumours.

1:17 man in Targaryen armour fighting with two swords (edit: it also seems to be the Tower of Joy - Ned fighting Arthur Dayne? - but he doesn't wear kingsguard armour - the sword in his right hand could be Dawn)

1:20 Armed forces in front of the Great Sept of Baelor

Those armed forces' armors look alike with supposed Arthur Dayne's targ armor. Is Aegon showing up at KL with GC or something? Tho the one in the front looks like wearing KG armor... but armed forces' armor seems alien to me as far as what we saw in the show so far.

I don't think Ghost's dead. Davos either unsheathing to fight the NW men in the room or to fight with the men in the room outside against Alliser loyalists(as someone else pointed out) who maybe bashing the very room's door in another scene.

6 minutes ago, Quillon said:

Those armed forces' armors look alike with supposed Arthur Dayne's targ armor. IThs Aegon showing up at KL with GC or something? Tho the one in the front looks like wearing KG armor... but armed forces' armor seems alien to me as far as what we saw in the show so far.

I don't think Ghost's dead. Davos either unsheathing to fight the NW men in the room or to fight with the men in the room outside against Alliser loyalists(as someone else pointed out) who maybe bashing the very room's door in another scene.

Aside from being made of silver metal, the armor actually looks quite different.  Presumed Dayne's helmet has a ridge down the middle , theirs don't.  Their helmets have a separate, curved piece around sides and back, his doesn't.  Their cuirasses, at least in back, are completely smooth.  His is quite ornate and seems to have ridges.  

1 minute ago, Forlong the Fat said:

Aside from being made of silver metal, the armor actually looks quite different.  Presumed Dayne's helmet has a ridge down the middle , theirs don't.  Their helmets have a separate, curved piece around sides and back, his doesn't.  Their cuirasses, at least in back, are completely smooth.  His is quite ornate and seems to have ridges.  

Well then whose armor they are supposed to be? I said - the one in the front's armor looks like KG armor - but some feather is attached to helmet... griffin's feather? I don't know.

It's likely they are King's forces suppressing the Faith yet I'm confused with appearances.

6 minutes ago, Forlong the Fat said:

Plus Arthur Dayne would've been wearing the KG armour of the day. Similar to what Jaime has been wearing throughout the series.

7 minutes ago, Quillon said:

Well then whose armor they are supposed to be? I said - the one in the front's armor looks like KG armor - but some feather is attached to helmet... griffin's feather? I don't know.

It's likely they are King's forces suppressing the Faith yet I'm confused with appearances.

Doesn't it seem most likely they're Tyrell men come to free Margaery?  It seems to me, in any case, that this scene provides no support whatsoever for the idea that Fake Aegon will make an appearance.

4 minutes ago, talvikorppi said:

Plus Arthur Dayne would've been wearing the KG armour of the day. Similar to what Jaime has been wearing throughout the series.

I was just discussing this with a co-worker.  The question, I think, is what did King's Guard armor look like when the Targs were in power?  It doesn't seem that strange to me that it would have changed when the ruling family changed, and it also doesn't seem that strange that the Targs would have had King's Guard armor with their sigil.

41 minutes ago, Stannis Eats No Peaches said:

Do we know who's at the head of the group of men outside the sept of Baelor? All the men are well equipped and the leader is in gold armour, but not Kingsguard armour, and there's a guy in a white cloak further up the steps who could be Jaime.

Probably tarly and the tyrell army to rescue margeary

4 minutes ago, Forlong the Fat said:

Doesn't it seem most likely they're Tyrell men come to free Margaery?  It seems to me, in any case, that this scene provides no support whatsoever for the idea that Fake Aegon will make an appearance.

The archers with the targeryan banneer though

2 minutes ago, KingBlackfyre said:

The archers with the targeryan banneer though

Scene at 1:07? There is Bolton banner and some other red banner, probably one of Bolton's forced allies' at the Battle of Winterfell V2 / hopefully Bastardbowl.

Archived