Season 6 Trailer

briantw

So is it confirmed anywhere that Pilou is definitely playing Euron?

It seems confirmed that he was cast as a pirate who terrorized all the seas and then Watchers on the Wall assumed that was Euron. Admittedly, that description would have to be Euron or Victarion - but am wondering if there is actually a casting sheet with names anywhere?

Pilou said in a recent interview "there are a lot of characters on game of thrones, but none like Enron"

Some people are actually complaining sbout Jorah and Daario finding the ring LOL Thousands upon thousands of horses left a clear trail, and they were riding circles around Dany, the ring was basically the bullseye. There's also scorched earth littered with animal bones nearby where Drogon lay. For anyone good at tracking animals and the like it would be easy to find the thing. And if that is not enough, it should be remembered it's a fantasy with dragons and zombies and so on, locating an object in the grass is definitely not something to gripe about. 

Aragorn says hi.

10 hours ago, The Arthur Smith said:

Everyone seems to forget that Euron looks young in the book. Vic mentioned how Euron hasn't change since his banishment for 3 years. Note that Pilou himself is 33, presumably the same age as Euron in the book.

Aww. No Euron warging and Bloodraven theory :(

Damn. Nice catch. 

Are these the outlaw group?

Looks like Ned..although i though Ice was a larger sword? :huh:

the explosion scene shot is definitely the audience chamber of Merreen, I just compared it to the footage of Dany and Sir Baristan talking about what her brother Rhaegar was like, the legs of the tables are quite unique and they are a perfect match. Any idea's what that scene could be? 

Is it dragon breath?

6 minutes ago, Lady Woodland said:

the explosion scene shot is definitely the audience chamber of Merreen, I just compared it to the footage of Dany and Sir Baristan talking about what her brother Rhaegar was like, the legs of the tables are quite unique and they are a perfect match. Any idea's what that scene could be? 

Is it dragon breath?

Siege of Meereen? Dany with Dohraki ito save the day like Tywin at Blackwater? I mean Tyrion could unleash dragon like he did with wildfire but ultimately cavalry will win it. Nice parallel.

1 hour ago, GeorgeIAF said:

Over 6 million views in less than 15 hours. Incredible !

Over 7 million now, and on FB it's nearing 21 million, in less than a day.  GOT craze is not slowing its pace.

I feel proud, it was less than 12k viewings when I first saw it.

Also Ghost is in 2 scenes if you look carefully.

How come I'm the only one who thinks the opening line is Thorne? It's his accent and it makes more sense for him to say it, especially if Mel and Davos steal Jon's body.

3 hours ago, Khione said:

Some people are actually complaining sbout Jorah and Daario finding the ring LOL Thousands upon thousands of horses left a clear trail, and they were riding circles around Dany, the ring was basically the bullseye. There's also scorched earth littered with animal bones nearby where Drogon lay. For anyone good at tracking animals and the like it would be easy to find the thing. And if that is not enough, it should be remembered it's a fantasy with dragons and zombies and so on, locating an object in the grass is definitely not something to gripe about. 

Aragorn says hi.

But what is the point of the ring, it gives no further information to her whereabouts? As you mentioned they would know that Dany was at that location as the scorched earth and animal bones attest to and the horse tracks tells them that Dothraki was there and likely took her.

A few Questions and thoughts

Is Cersei not going to the trial by seven willingly? Is that what happens at 0:55. Don't Cersei have faith that Robert Strong would win the trial and clear her name? Why risk a war against the faith?

Do you think Sean Bean is going to play his young self during the Tower of Joy flashback?

Cool Kingsmoot. Will all characters be there? sure Asha(Yara) and Euron is there but what about Victarion and Aeron?

Is it Stannis burning on that cross? Is Stannis really dead? I know that they have ''confirmed'' that Stannis died but maybe they're lying. Shyamalan style?

Did the show confirm that Euron killed Balon at 1:15?

At 1:17ish the death of Kevan Lannister?

Did Jorah really find a ring in the middle of nowhere?

Is this season gonna suck balls?

1 minute ago, Lord Greenhood said:

But what is the point of the ring, it gives no further information to her whereabouts? As you mentioned they would know that Dany was at that location as the scorched earth and animal bones attest to and the horse tracks tells them that Dothraki was there and likely took her.

It lets them know that she was there.  Remember, she has a dragon, so it's entirely possible that she flew off and the massive Dothraki army missed her entirely.  Dropping the ring shows that she was there and was leaving a trail to follow.

Archived