Season 6 Trailer

briantw

3 minutes ago, TheOldPenguin said:

Pause at 1:35

Thanks, I'm not sure whether Davos is planning to kill the people who killed Jon or whether he's planning to kill Ghost to resurrect Jon (if Ghost isn't dead already in that shot.

It definitely looks like Ghost doesn't move when Davos draws out Longclaw which would seem to suggest he isn't alive.  One of my theories before the trailer aired was that the show would streamline the resurrection process of Jon by just doing a simple sacrifice of Ghost for Jon...looks like they have something else in mind though.

1 minute ago, Snarky said:

It definitely looks like Ghost doesn't move when Davos draws out Longclaw which would seem to suggest he isn't alive.  One of my theories before the trailer aired was that the show would streamline the resurrection process of Jon by just doing a simple sacrifice of Ghost for Jon...looks like they have something else in mind though.

Maybe Ghost is just mourning and deeply "dead" inside because his master has just died; just a theory though.

10 minutes ago, TheOldPenguin said:

I AM ACTUALLY SCREAMING. IS GHOST ACTUALLY DEAD?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? OR IS HE JUST LYING NEXT TO JON?

Ghost is pretty clearly standing up in the shot, so I'd imagine he's not dead.

Tower of Joy footage! That's Arthur Dayne and Ned!

I don't want Ghost sacrificed. But Carice said something about needing to take something away from Jon or something like that. Could it be Ghost in order to resurrect him?

Ghost seems to be standing to me. And those guys around Davos might be loyal to Jon - Davos leading Jon's loyalists against the traitors which would explain ghost simply standing there and not ripping out throats. 

And we see Robb's body (dont know what that is doing with a human head attached) and hopefully one of Roose or Ramsay's flayed body on the bolton sigil that was burning. 

Also clearly the wildlings are fighting the Boltons - led by resurrected Jon or Davos?? Seems like there are northerners in with the wildling army - I saw a few banners there (too far to make out) but I dont believe wildlings carry banners. 

And looks like Theon is about to be reborn as Theon - he was plunging his face into water as part of the whole IB ritual. 

6 minutes ago, Wyman Manderly's Meat Pies said:

I'm starting to think they cast Euron too young. It took me to my third watch to realize that wasn't Theon being baptized in the trailer. 

Can't believe you spotted that! Your right it isn't Theon.

Archived