TTTNE 463 - A Thread for Craziness

RhaenysBee

4 hours ago, BB-Rhae said:

Happy New Thread, Everybody! 

Can you imagine that we finished up the last one in over SIX WEEKS? So, in hope of jazzing up the spam, let's dedicate this thread to craziness.

I ask you to share:

1. The craziest thing you have ever done.

2. The craziest thing you have seen on the internet.

3. The craziest business success you have ever heard of.

4. The craziest corgi gif you can find.

And also anything and everything crazy you want us to see and read, it's 2016, the world is crazy, it shouldn't be too hard to find something. 

Lots of love, keep calm and go crazy. 

Nice theme, and congrats on the win.

1. I can't really think of anything but the most recent thing I remember that made me wonder of something was wrong with me: I made a wildly inappropriate and really loud Nazi joke before remembering that there were about 10 children in a ten-meter radius. The parents didn't look pleased :unsure:

2. Too much to pick one thing.

3. 50 Shades too, I guess.

4. The craziest of corgi's for you

3 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Twilight was somewhat for that same audience.

Where do you get that idea from? I've never seen or heard anyone but teenagers talk about it.

58 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Nice theme, and congrats on the win.

1. I can't really think of anything but the most recent thing I remember that made me wonder of something was wrong with me: I made a wildly inappropriate and really loud Nazi joke before remembering that there were about 10 children in a ten-meter radius. The parents didn't look pleased :unsure:

2. Too much to pick one thing.

3. 50 Shades too, I guess.

4. The craziest of corgi's for you

Where do you get that idea from? I've never seen or heard anyone but teenagers talk about it.

Must be truly evil cabbage.

1 hour ago, Lady Olenna said:

So somebody has been stealing our succulents and cacti from our front yard. Like big cacti. 

Who does that?!! Really, I can't believe someone would just rob our yard like that. Poor yard is nearly barren. 

Lol that's unfortunate, and screams desperation. Sorry for your yard.

Time to plant flowers?

Well, it's official, the thief has stolen my mail :(

My mom sent a box that was supposed to have been delivered yesterday. There is nothing here. So they stole my mail and my cactus :crying: 

i filed a police report. But now I am certain that my secret Santa gifts were stolen too. 

Cora, I think they would steal flowers too. And our yard is water wise so it has to be drought tolerant. Ugh. So frustrating. I'm going to have to get a camera. 

While I was speaking with the woman taking the report she told me that a woman recently reported that FIVE half whiskey barrels full of soil and flowers were stolen out of her yard. Those things must have been 100 lbs each. How did no one notice? And who on earth does that? What is wrong with people? 

Well, it's definitely going to curb my online shopping, lol. My bank account should be happy. 

In other news, my neighbor had us over for her daughters baby shower. She's hilarious. She said "come be a Filipino for a night" :lol:  There must be a 100 people over there. I don't even know 100 people! Tons of delicious food and a whole roasted pig. The best part was seeing the mountain of gifts. Nice start for the new parents :) it's always nice to see people happy and celebrating. 

10 hours ago, BB-Rhae said:

Happy New Thread, Everybody! 

Can you imagine that we finished up the last one in over SIX WEEKS? So, in hope of jazzing up the spam, let's dedicate this thread to craziness.

I ask you to share:

1. The craziest thing you have ever done.

2. The craziest thing you have seen on the internet.

3. The craziest business success you have ever heard of.

4. The craziest corgi gif you can find.

And also anything and everything crazy you want us to see and read, it's 2016, the world is crazy, it shouldn't be too hard to find something. 

Lots of love, keep calm and go crazy. 

See,  the problem here is I can't answer a single of those questions honestly without being permabanned.  And that includes the corgi gif.

1 hour ago, Lady Olenna said:

Well, it's official, the thief has stolen my mail :(

My mom sent a box that was supposed to have been delivered yesterday. There is nothing here. So they stole my mail and my cactus :crying: 

i filed a police report. But now I am certain that my secret Santa gifts were stolen too. 

Cora, I think they would steal flowers too. And our yard is water wise so it has to be drought tolerant. Ugh. So frustrating. I'm going to have to get a camera. 

While I was speaking with the woman taking the report she told me that a woman recently reported that FIVE half whiskey barrels full of soil and flowers were stolen out of her yard. Those things must have been 100 lbs each. How did no one notice? And who on earth does that? What is wrong with people? 

Woah , I don't know the details here but messing with someone's mail is a federal crime.  Whoever did this is in serious trouble. 

That sucks Lady O! :angry:  I ran into this in my FB feed though...  http://www.clarkhoward.com/seattle-man-invents-device-to-deter-package?ecmp=clarkhoward_social_facebook_sfp

No Rhae...and now it will have to wait until after this week due to my work schedule.  I'm never getting flooring again from Lowe's.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Twilight is a blight on vampire fiction, as is The Vampire Diaries.

Honestly, if you were a Centuries old being with superpowers, wouldn't you have better things to do than endlessly repeat High School, and creepily fall in love with a teenager, and then there's the sparkling.

Anyway, on to the daily updates that people like to do in here.

Does anyone have any recommendations for getting rid of a cold quicker?, I'm a snuffly Sith at the moment, and that won't do.

Archived