TTTNE 463 - A Thread for Craziness

RhaenysBee

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Twilight is a blight on vampire fiction, as is The Vampire Diaries.

Honestly, if you were a Centuries old being with superpowers, wouldn't you have better things to do than endlessly repeat High School, and creepily fall in love with a teenager, and then there's the sparkling.

Anyway, on to the daily updates that people like to do in here.

Does anyone have any recommendations for getting rid of a cold quicker?, I'm a snuffly Sith at the moment, and that won't do.

sit in your couch watching whatever you want, that's is atleast how i do it, or maybe here some music, it very much depends on the person that has the cold, so whatever you like can help.

2 minutes ago, Will Lannister said:

sit in your couch watching whatever you want, that's is atleast how i do it, or maybe here some music, it very much depends on the person that has the cold, so whatever you like can help.

So Vikings, plenty of vit c and water it is for the day :D.

As we are sharing random internet things, this has appeared on my fb feed twice yesterday.

11 hours ago, Will Lannister said:

but isn't twillight stil for teens?

Yup.

9 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Nice theme, and congrats on the win.

1. I can't really think of anything but the most recent thing I remember that made me wonder of something was wrong with me: I made a wildly inappropriate and really loud Nazi joke before remembering that there were about 10 children in a ten-meter radius. The parents didn't look pleased :unsure:

:lol: I cannot imagine our good king doing something like that!

6 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

So somebody has been stealing our succulents and cacti from our front yard. Like big cacti. 

Who does that?!! Really, I can't believe someone would just rob our yard like that. Poor yard is nearly barren. 

That is shitty - I hope they get caught. :grouphug:

People used to steal flowers and candles from the graves on the graveyard where my grandfather is buried. People are shitty.

6 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

So somebody has been stealing our succulents and cacti from our front yard. Like big cacti. 

Who does that?!! Really, I can't believe someone would just rob our yard like that. Poor yard is nearly barren. 

apparenlty someone who like cactis... Alot. people are weird some and some weird in a bad way unfornetly. anyway hope you find your cacti. :grouphug:

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Honestly, if you were a Centuries old being with superpowers, wouldn't you have better things to do than endlessly repeat High School, and creepily fall in love with a teenager, and then there's the sparkling.

Does anyone have any recommendations for getting rid of a cold quicker?, I'm a snuffly Sith at the moment, and that won't do.

Have you considered ECT? 

....again.

So Vikings, plenty of vit c and water it is for the day :D.

Also hot tea and you can try inhaling salt water if you're snotty. Get well soon, the galaxy needs you! 

Lady O, that's terrible. Stealing plants from a yard is ridiculous, and stealing your mail is absolutely disgusting. Hope they will keep off your yard. :( how is little O and your husband these days? 

19 minutes ago, BB-Rhae said:

Also hot tea and you can try inhaling salt water if you're snotty. Get well soon, the galaxy needs you! 

Thanks, I will try it, although I'm more a coffee person tbh.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Hmmm.....well stay in, obviously 

Don't argue when the people tell you to relax and try to get better

Hmm.....what else? 

Hot cup of water with honey and fresh lemon juice. 

Uh......oh and watch HoC instead as that-.....well that needs no introduction 

Anyway,  morning all 

25 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Electro convulsive therapy. I hear it worked wonders on you in the past

Despite what you may think, not everything can be solved with electricity, merely most things.

12 minutes ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Hmmm.....well stay in, obviously 

Don't argue when the people tell you to relax and try to get better

Hmm.....what else? 

Hot cup of water with honey and fresh lemon juice. 

Uh......oh and watch HoC instead as that-.....well that needs no introduction 

Anyway,  morning all 

I've run out of Vikings to watch anyway, also, liking Flokis new outfit, Darth Floki :D, so HoC it is for the afternoon.

Despite what you may think, not everything can be solved with electricity, merely most things.

I've run out of Vikings to watch anyway, also, liking Flokis new outfit, Darth Floki :D, so HoC it is for the afternoon.

Is your fav character the Seer? :D 

at this point I could fill half a wardrobe with all my clothes that disappeared in this black hole called sister and mother. The list of my missing clothes is longer than the Danube. And they keep asking why I buy clothes all the time. Hello, because I need to replace the ones that mysteriously go missing! I want my Barbie workout T-shirt back. I bet it's suffocating in sister's sports bag in the other side of the country. /whine. 

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Sorry about the thieves LadyO. If ever you find out who it is, remember that when you confront them You want to look fierce.

Glad you enjoyed the baby shower. Are you still planning to join Mr.O?

Red! :wub: Only a few more months!

Mr. O is still waiting to transfer somewhere closer to us. This whole mail robbery thing has me very concerned because this has been going on for over 6 months now. Which means someone is watching our home, which means that they know my husband is away. They don't know I'm not afraid to use a shotgun but I'm hoping it doesn't go that far. 

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

As we are sharing random internet things, this has appeared on my fb feed twice yesterday.

Yup.

:lol: I cannot imagine our good king doing something like that!

That is shitty - I hope they get caught. :grouphug:

People used to steal flowers and candles from the graves on the graveyard where my grandfather is buried. People are shitty.

That is the ultimate disgraceful and disgusting act of thievery. Wow. Unbelievable. We live in a sad society. Never even considered that could even happen. 

I busted one of my taillights today. 

There was a staff meeting at work today, and when it was over I was in a rush to pick someone up, since she had to get to work and I was already running late. However a coworker that I'm not particularly fond of, was parked diagonally behind me and I couldn't wait for her (well I could have, I suppose....but I didn't) to move her car, so I back up. Avoid hitting her car, but ram into a telephone pole. Through my rear few side mirrors, I saw the red tinted taillight fly off. I'm so annoyed and pinning the blame on her is much more satisfying than sucking it up as my bad driving skills. :P

Ugh I'm an idiot. :dunce:

Now i have to buy a replacement. STUPIDITY IS EXPENSIVE, PEOPLE! !!! :bang:

Also (I'm home now) my cat is laying on my forearm, kneading at my armpit. It feels like a razor is running against my skin without a lubricant. :stillsick: but he seems to be enjoying himself. Ah, and the bf is sick. 

4 hours ago, BB-Rhae said:

This is great. :lol:

3 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Mr. O is still waiting to transfer somewhere closer to us. This whole mail robbery thing has me very concerned because this has been going on for over 6 months now. Which means someone is watching our home, which means that they know my husband is away. They don't know I'm not afraid to use a shotgun but I'm hoping it doesn't go that far. 

That is the ultimate disgraceful and disgusting act of thievery. Wow. Unbelievable. We live in a sad society. Never even considered that could even happen. 

I do hope he can move back or at least nearer to you than he is. :grouphug: That is indeed scary. And it is very bad that they took your Santa package!

Archived