TTTNE 463 - A Thread for Craziness

RhaenysBee

20 hours ago, Knight of Ashes said:
28 minutes ago, BB-Rhae said:

LadyO, this is so sad. People are horrible. 

Cora, oh no, poor car. But see the upside, you weren't hurt and that's the most important. How bad is the car? 

Lord Sidious, my bad :lol: 

its fine, it still works. but now i need to buff out the bumper and have the light replaced 

how is the thesis studying going?

So that happened with my quotes. 

Was trying to quote Cora. Anyway, it's better that you hit the pole rather than the car. It gets so much more stressful when stupid people get involved. And if you get a ticket for the brake light it's an easy fix it ticket. Sorry that I happened though. That kinda stuff just sucks. Unneeded stress. 

Sorry your back hurts Felice. 

*hands Felice latest issue of Saga, heating pad and tea*

1 hour ago, felice said:

I put my back out yesterday :( It's not all that bad, but I'm feeling sorry for myself.

Ouch! Take care. Please tell me you're taking it easy today! ?

1 hour ago, BB-Rhae said:

Better not even talk about it. 

As a fellow graduate at bex's  school for procrastination. I demand you to stop this! :P

Please study. We all know you'll do great

45 minutes ago, Lady Olenna said:

So that happened with my quotes. 

Was trying to quote Cora. Anyway, it's better that you hit the pole rather than the car. It gets so much more stressful when stupid people get involved. And if you get a ticket for the brake light it's an easy fix it ticket. Sorry that I happened though. That kinda stuff just sucks. Unneeded stress. 

Sorry your back hurts Felice. 

Lol I KNOW, I'm hoping to get it done on Wednesday because I need to get engine oil as well, and I already have an appointment at the auto shop. How are you and your lovebug?  How was your bday?

49 minutes ago, Lady Olenna said:

My heart aches for Volume Six. I recently found out I can buy the seperate issues on my iPhone but I shouldn't do that, the small screen doesn't do justice to it and it's cheaper to wait. What issue are you on?

2 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Lol I KNOW, I'm hoping to get it done on Wednesday because I need to get engine oil as well, and I already have an appointment at the auto shop. How are you and your lovebug?  How was your bday?

Bday was wonderful. Nice & quiet - dad and sis took Alex and me to see Zootopia (omg the theatre has electric reclining seats and assigned seating!) which was a great movie btw. And then we had a nice lunch. They kept asking what more I wanted, as in gifts, but really that was everything I wanted :dunno: Everyone was happy and content - what more could I ask for? 

Lovebug is great - such a fun little guy. I enjoy every second I get with him even when he's driving me nuts.

How about you? How are the fur babies doing? Hopefully the traffic doesn't have you pulling your hair out yet. 

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

My heart aches for Volume Six. I recently found out I can buy the seperate issues on my iPhone but I shouldn't do that, the small screen doesn't do justice to it and it's cheaper to wait. What issue are you on?

I have 5 issues up to #31 sitting in the box they were shipped in :uhoh:  I also have the first few issues of Paper Girls, Clean Room and We stand on Guard. I have had them for months but have not had the time to actually sit down and enjoy them. I can't blow through Saga like I can TWD. I like to enjoy the artwork and story. So I'm hoping on spring break I can take a lazy half day and just read. I miss reading :( 

greetings threadheads.  I realize that I am a terrible spammer.  I will try to at least pop in semi regularly again, glad to see at least from scanning this page of the thread that its all the same old spammers!

7 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I don't even know what I'm doing with my life anymore. 

Welcome to the club. :grouphug:

5 hours ago, Elgernon said:

greetings threadheads.  I realize that I am a terrible spammer.  I will try to at least pop in semi regularly again, glad to see at least from scanning this page of the thread that its all the same old spammers!

Elgernon! Ahoy! How is life? How are both girls? You were not seen quite long in here!

9 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I have 5 issues up to #31 sitting in the box they were shipped in :uhoh:  I also have the first few issues of Paper Girls, Clean Room and We stand on Guard. I have had them for months but have not had the time to actually sit down and enjoy them. I can't blow through Saga like I can TWD. I like to enjoy the artwork and story. So I'm hoping on spring break I can take a lazy half day and just read. I miss reading :( 

Wow, then I'm ahead of you in the story, I've read up to #30. That's a lot of reading to do, but you have some great issues to look forward to.
Yeah, Saga's art warrants slow reading, I do the same. I'm considering buying the first TWD compendium, it's like 1100 pages for €40.

8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I don't even know what I'm doing with my life anymore. 

Welcome to the club :cheers: (I know Buck said the same but I was gonna say it too).

2 hours ago, Will Lannister said:

you're not the only one unfortunately. :thumbsdown:. but sooner or later things get better :grouphug:

or not....

felling like an asshole today...pay no attention to me...

:smoking:

Archived