TTTNE 463 - A Thread for Craziness

RhaenysBee

Thank you, ladies. It is not the end of the world, but it is disappointing. Well, the way they made it sound was not it was like a fault in me, at least.

I think we need to finish this thread today. SPAM, people. :whip: <- I have not used this smiley in a long time!

29 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Shame, Buck, sorry to hear that.

And  I agree, this thread has been around for nearly two months, today we end it.

I cursed your thread in retaliation for your tyranny. 

6 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

You wanted to be king, now you have to own it. Whoever posts the thread, it is posted in your name, your majesty.

But you started the thread before this one. So that would mean that you did it in my name. I'm glad to see that you've finally accepted the decision the people made, Mr. Aeterno, and have begun to see me as your king.

ALSO, it is time...

Just now, First of My Name said:

But you started the thread before this one. So that would mean that you did it in my name. I'm glad to see that you've finally accepted the decision the people made, Mr. Aeterno, and have begun to see my as your ruler.

ALSO, it is time...

I accept only the reality of your de facto position. But the rebellion will be without end. 

46 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Shame, Buck, sorry to hear that.

And  I agree, this thread has been around for nearly two months, today we end it.

Two months is entirely too much!

Archived