TTTNE 463 - A Thread for Craziness

RhaenysBee

18 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I don't even know what I'm doing with my life anymore. 

Join me, and together we can rule the Galaxy.

(don't say that's not a decent plan mapped out for you)

On 3/14/2016 at 6:31 PM, Lady Olenna said:

Bday was wonderful. Nice & quiet - dad and sis took Alex and me to see Zootopia (omg the theatre has electric reclining seats and assigned seating!) which was a great movie btw. And then we had a nice lunch. They kept asking what more I wanted, as in gifts, but really that was everything I wanted :dunno: Everyone was happy and content - what more could I ask for? 

Lovebug is great - such a fun little guy. I enjoy every second I get with him even when he's driving me nuts.

How about you? How are the fur babies doing? Hopefully the traffic doesn't have you pulling your hair out yet. 

I have 5 issues up to #31 sitting in the box they were shipped in :uhoh:  I also have the first few issues of Paper Girls, Clean Room and We stand on Guard. I have had them for months but have not had the time to actually sit down and enjoy them. I can't blow through Saga like I can TWD. I like to enjoy the artwork and story. So I'm hoping on spring break I can take a lazy half day and just read. I miss reading :( 

Well Tommen is still missing but Gallifrey is well. Just need to find the brother, I'm also trying to convince the bf to let us get a dog.

It's either going to be a husky or something that stays small...like a terrier. I want a pug, but he said no..... -_-

How are your bundles of furred joy?

Oh and I completely understand, when people ask me what I want for my birthday now, I usually say socks, as I never seem to have enough!  Glad yours was nice however!

Haha, guess who got off work at 5pm on a Monday! I woke up with a migraine (5am) and it is just now going away (3am-ish) I was on the 405 right after work, for an hour (my home is like 20 minutes away) I thought of you. :lol: I was so annoyed, my road rage is scary.

Ps

Right after work, before the 405 stresses, I got in my car and I started getting my Playlist together. (Because me without music is never healthy :P ) I could hear a muffled voice coming from somewhere,  and I saw there was this guy next to my car, like right beside the driver door, and my door was unlocked! I was really scared, to be honest, and I think he could tell, because my first reaction was to reached for the lock, (which I'm kinda ashamed about now) I had nothing to protect myself. Thankfully he was very polite and only asked me for money. Gave him some cash and we parted ways, I mean I don't mind giving money to people in need, but Ive heard of some wild scams that way too, so I usually just give food. But given the circumstances I wasn't going to tell him no.....

Where do you guys sit on giving money to those who panhandle?

19 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

or not....

felling like an asshole today...pay no attention to me...

:smoking:

Hey bro! :grouphug:

On 3/14/2016 at 8:23 PM, Elgernon said:

greetings threadheads.  I realize that I am a terrible spammer.  I will try to at least pop in semi regularly again, glad to see at least from scanning this page of the thread that its all the same old spammers!

Hey!!!!!

Semi regular is better than never :D

On 3/14/2016 at 6:41 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

I don't even know what I'm doing with my life anymore. 

:grouphug: since you're 100% more organized and put together than I could dream to be, I beg for change!

Don't scare me like this! You're the glue that keeps balance to the world of us trying to 'figure it out' ;)

Yeah, I probably sound selfish.....more than likely, but I accept that I am. :blushing:What DO you want to do with you life? I mean I personally believe you'll do great with whatever you do!

I'm always curious to read/hear about the goals and aspirations of others. 

Ah, guess I'm going to sleep now.

Nighters x

Happy Failed Rebellion Day! 

I wonder if the Greyjoys got to sleep in commemorating all theirs too. 

Cora, I have a very shameful practice for giving money to beggars. As long as I have change on me, I will almost always give them money when asked for IF..

they aren't drunk (=randomly shouting and insulting people, not being able to walk straight, stinking of liquor) 

they aren't stinking (=of liquor, of biological output of all kinds) 

they aren't annoying/insulting (=too pushy, harassing, demanding)

they aren't the third+ person asking me for money that day

I usually give them money if I see them reading a book, listening to a pocket radio, doing crosswords, any kind of sensible activity even if they don't specifically ask. 

I usually do not give people any money. I have been known to contribute food and things when it was collected at natural disasters, or for refugees.

7 hours ago, Will Lannister said:

it's french, nobody knows anything about it. 

Well, Princess Gisla does. ;)

3 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Well Tommen is still missing but Gallifrey is well. Just need to find the brother, I'm also trying to convince the bf to let us get a dog.

I hope you find him.

Do you have enough place for a husky? They are pretty big dogs, need lots of space to run around ... and they are northerners, they hate heat. In any case, if you get a dog, show us a piccy. :P

My right ear has been plugged since Saturday and it's bloody annoying that I can't hear properly :tantrum: (Well not plugged exactly, it's very clean, but it feels like it's plugged)

If that wasn't enough of a tragedy test week starts tomorrow and I'm going to blow it completely...

I don't know if I'm more tempted to eat a whole set of chocolate chickens or order a ridiculous number of geeky tops. 

The former for me, that sounds good. Then again the tops aren't very relevant for me.

5 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

My right ear has been plugged since Saturday and it's bloody annoying that I can't hear properly :tantrum: (Well not plugged exactly, it's very clean, but it feels like it's plugged)

If that wasn't enough of a tragedy test week starts tomorrow and I'm going to blow it completely...

The former for me, that sounds good. Then again the tops aren't very relevant for me.

That happens to me sometimes too. Give it a couple days or try a seasalt ear spray (it's supposed to dissolve wax stuck to your ear drum). 

Good luck with the tests :) 

By 'tops' I just mean it's shorter to type than T-shirts/tanktops/hoodies/sweatshirts aka any type of clothing for your top body. Btw, I already ate the chocolate so :eek: 

That happens to me sometimes too. Give it a couple days or try a seasalt ear spray (it's supposed to dissolve wax stuck to your ear drum). 

Good luck with the tests [emoji4] 

By 'tops' I just mean it's shorter to type than T-shirts/tanktops/hoodies/sweatshirts aka any type of clothing for your top body. Btw, I already ate the chocolate so :eek: 

I think I've tried that, but it seems to be getting worse [emoji28]

(I read it as assault ear spray at first and thought that sounded like a rather violent option).

Thanks, I'll need it.

Okay, but they're still not really an option because the weather here is decidedly un-spring-like.

You made the right choice, embrace your chocolate-loving self.

Eta: And for some reason I'm quoting myself again...

Oh I'm sorry. :( hope your ears get better. 

Ah, it's damn cold here too, there was actually a little snow in certain areas (and a lot of snow in the mountains). 

Now all the chocolate is gone :( 

quoting yoself like a true king :D 

9 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

Right after work, before the 405 stresses, I got in my car and I started getting my Playlist together. (Because me without music is never healthy :P ) I could hear a muffled voice coming from somewhere,  and I saw there was this guy next to my car, like right beside the driver door, and my door was unlocked! I was really scared, to be honest, and I think he could tell, because my first reaction was to reached for the lock, (which I'm kinda ashamed about now) I had nothing to protect myself. Thankfully he was very polite and only asked me for money. Gave him some cash and we parted ways, I mean I don't mind giving money to people in need, but Ive heard of some wild scams that way too, so I usually just give food. But given the circumstances I wasn't going to tell him no.....

Doesn't your car auto lock the doors when you start driving?.

My view on the situation is to put the windscreen washers on tbh.

1 hour ago, BB-Rhae said:

Oh I'm sorry. :( hope your ears get better. 

Ah, it's damn cold here too, there was actually a little snow in certain areas (and a lot of snow in the mountains). 

Now all the chocolate is gone :( 

quoting yoself like a true king :D 

Me too, I have an oral test tomorrow and it'd be nice if I could actually hear the questions :P

Gone is chocolate's natural state.

:D Yes, I have so much wisdom waiting to be shared with the world.

9 hours ago, The Legend of Cora said:

It's either going to be a husky or something that stays small...like a terrier. I want a pug, but he said no..... -_-

How are your bundles of furred joy?

Oh and I completely understand, when people ask me what I want for my birthday now, I usually say socks, as I never seem to have enough!  Glad yours was nice however!

Haha, guess who got off work at 5pm on a Monday! I woke up with a migraine (5am) and it is just now going away (3am-ish) I was on the 405 right after work, for an hour (my home is like 20 minutes away) I thought of you. :lol: I was so annoyed, my road rage is scary.

Ps

Hey bro! :grouphug:

Hey!!!!!

Semi regular is better than never :D

:grouphug: since you're 100% more organized and put together than I could dream to be, I beg for change!

Don't scare me like this! You're the glue that keeps balance to the world of us trying to 'figure it out' ;)

Yeah, I probably sound selfish.....more than likely, but I accept that I am. :blushing:What DO you want to do with you life? I mean I personally believe you'll do great with whatever you do!

I'm always curious to read/hear about the goals and aspirations of others. 

Ah, guess I'm going to sleep now.

Nighters x

hey little sister...here's hoping you find tommen....  :grouphug:

and i always give change or cash to people who ask. i figure what the hey a couple of bucks ain't gonna break me, and i have surely wasted more than that poisoning my liver...so what the hell

46 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Me too, I have an oral test tomorrow and it'd be nice if I could actually hear the questions :P

Gone is chocolate's natural state.

:D Yes, I have so much wisdom waiting to be shared with the world.

I took my Msc entry exam like that :D it was a true pleasure. I honestly wish your ears get better.

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:
10 hours ago, BB-Rhae said:

Happy Failed Rebellion Day! 

I wonder if the Greyjoys got to sleep in commemorating all theirs too. 

Cora, I have a very shameful practice for giving money to beggars. As long as I have change on me, I will almost always give them money when asked for IF..

they aren't drunk (=randomly shouting and insulting people, not being able to walk straight, stinking of liquor) 

they aren't stinking (=of liquor, of biological output of all kinds) 

they aren't annoying/insulting (=too pushy, harassing, demanding)

they aren't the third+ person asking me for money that day

I usually give them money if I see them reading a book, listening to a pocket radio, doing crosswords, any kind of sensible activity even if they don't specifically ask. 

does that make us bad for being judgmental? like, "I won''t give you money because you stink" like, lol Idk.....is it wrong of us to hold them up to our individual/social standards? I ask, since I saw this guys sitting at a bus stop, changing his pants and underpants right there in the open (this bus stop was near many shopping centers, banks, and the UCLA student housing wasnt too far away.) But his genitals were out and he looked homeless. But as we drove away I felt really bad, I was really shitting for judging him, especially as I dont know his circumstances. So yeah, have you ever experienced this? What are your thoughts?

8 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I usually do not give people any money. I have been known to contribute food and things when it was collected at natural disasters, or for refugees.

Well, Princess Gisla does. ;)

I hope you find him.

Do you have enough place for a husky? They are pretty big dogs, need lots of space to run around ... and they are northerners, they hate heat. In any case, if you get a dog, show us a piccy. :P

We live in a good size townhouse, so space isnt an issue. Its more if the kitties will accept him, which is why I think we should get a puppy to start off.

And thanks!

7 hours ago, Eyron said:

It's SPRING! Or at least it pretends to be which is good enough. I'm going to need to dust off my shades.

YAY, Happy spring!!! 

6 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Ah, I hate this, I get it when Im driving up the mountains, and they stayed plugged like yours for awhile! Try chewing gum? it works for me sometimes......

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Doesn't your car auto lock the doors when you start driving?.

My view on the situation is to put the windscreen washers on tbh.

Well yeah, but I didnt turn the car on yet. I wanted to get my playlist situated first!! 

Plus wtf is windscreen washers? is that the same as window washers?

1 hour ago, rocksniffer said:

hey little sister...here's hoping you find tommen....  :grouphug:

and i always give change or cash to people who ask. i figure what the hey a couple of bucks ain't gonna break me, and i have surely wasted more than that poisoning my liver...so what the hell

Thanks! lol youre awesome! how's life??

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

That made me think of this:

Before White Wedding, oddly :/.

this song is a little cool, minus the weird emo slides.....

1 hour ago, BB-Rhae said:

I took my Msc entry exam like that :D it was a true pleasure. I honestly wish your ears get better.

Sounds like a hoot :P 

31 minutes ago, The Legend of Cora said:

snip

Yeah, it's annoying as hell, especially since I've had for 75 hours straight now :bang:  On mountains it's usually only a few minutes.

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

That made me think of this:

Before White Wedding, oddly :/.

cool vid but i need to see the lost boys to know it is real...

1 hour ago, The Legend of Cora said:

all is well sis...hoping all is good for you...i been missing you....give BF my greetings...tell him to remember a big bro is watching.... ;)

send me the link for chat please....

:smoking:

Archived