Arya's Big Hit

I believe she's there more to find herself and do not believe she will become a FM, but this does not preclude her from putting her training to use.

In terms of causing the most damage to her enemies, assassination Walder, Edwyn, and Black Walder Frey would eliminate Stevron's line from succession and likely cause a bunch of Freys to kill each other to decide who inherits.

The FM don't seem to have a specific purpose for her. She came from her own decision. She could leave when she wishes. But still, they are teaching her a lot of their secretes and trade. Not something they would do if they were just giving her a living. I bet the FM are more than hired assassins. They know a lot about old Valyria, and I bet about its magic and the dragons. They must have some agenda of their own. So her training must be important, and somewhat related to the Ice and Fire conflict. And I suppose GRRM would not have written so much about training if it was not to play a significant role later.

So I don't think her purpose is to kill a pack of Freys. But one of the big players. Maybe Euron, maybe one high ranking Red Priest. Maybe Melisandre. Maybe Daenerys.

Archived