Acrophobia #22 -- Words to votes

a free shadow

7 hours ago, Emmit said:

Quick question.

What is he campaigning for? King of the Iron Islands? King of the Seven Kingdoms? Queen of Braavos? It matters.

The general premise is that everyone will be running for the Iron Throne, but I do not want to make it a necessary condition for an entry. If someone comes up with great words for Balon campaigning to be a lifeguard of a bridge, I think it should be given fair consideration. Although I suppose those words would have to be great great, for the lifeguard and bridge part to be clear, as no additional comments will be provided by an entry, if it is meant for something else than Iron Throne.

Is that good? :ninja:

6 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

for a re-election.

Balon already likes you the most :ninja:

2 hours ago, a free shadow said:

I am a Gooseberry. 

"You're tough, courageous and a natural born leader. You never start something you can't finish or make promises you can't keep. You're strong and resilient. You always tell it like it is, even if it's not the popular choice. You're not afraid to get your hands dirty and you're fearless in the face of adversity. People admire your strong work ethic, honesty and dedication."

Yeah...not quite. Pretty sure I'm not a leader. Not sure I have the best work ethic either. The rest is good. 

6 hours ago, a free shadow said:

Which berry are you?

You have a host again, but only about seven entries yet :ninja:

Onwards, you sloths! :pirate:

I'm a raspberry. None of the following is true.

You're friendly, outgoing and always the life of the party. You're easy to talk to and enjoy interesting conversations with strangers. Your glass is always half full and you live life to the fullest. You're fun and funny. You're a natural entertainer and enjoy making people laugh. You're not afraid to take risks or try new things. You're all about epic experiences and making memories.

8 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Yeah...not quite. 

I must say that the test was not tested, it just turned up first in a search :ninja: 

It shows that I am clearly a poisonous berry :smug:

4 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

la la la

Forgot watermelon, so hard to overlook :ninja:

Anyone who got tomatoes thrown at them by DG, gets a squishy watermelon to throw back.

I made the quiz work! I am a boysenberry. None of this is true but its more true than that I am the life of the party, etc. I think the kindness attributed to me must be because I said I gave to charities, which is a lot easier than being a 'caregiver'.

You're kind and gentle, but firm and tough at the same time. You're loyal and a good listener. But you're not a "yes man." You're grounded and know how you are. Friends admire your honesty and often come to you for advice. You're good at dealing with people and always lend a helping hand. You're sweet and a natural caregiver. But you know when to stand up for yourself and others in need.

BTW if blueberries are still a prerequisite I will need a scholarship to participate as it is now autumn and they are $7.99 for the small packets which have been $4.99 all summer. 

I am a Gooseberry, too. Well, that would explain why my father loves me...

"You're tough, courageous and a natural born leader. You never start something you can't finish or make promises you can't keep. You're strong and resilient. You always tell it like it is, even if it's not the popular choice. You're not afraid to get your hands dirty and you're fearless in the face of adversity. People admire your strong work ethic, honesty and dedication."

I'm a cranberry - energetic and passionate:

You're energetic, passionate, and a dreamer. You're quick on your feet and never afraid of a challenge. You know exactly what you want and you'll do whatever it takes to achieve your dreams. People are drawn to your fierce and fervent energy. Sometimes your passion and dedication can be intimidating to others, but that doesn't bother you. You will fight to the death for what you believe in.

Well, there may be a secret me deep inside which is like that, but I haven't discovered it yet. The only thing that seems to be true is that I'm a dreamer. The last sentence may refer to how far I can go arguing that Jon Snow is alive. :P

Archived