How will Tyrion and Dany get along?

Sigella

Am I the  only one who worries that upon meeting with the mother of dragons Tyrion will tell her he'd like to rape his sister, asks Dany where whores go and retch on the carpet?

2 minutes ago, Sigella said:

Am I the  only one who worries that upon meeting with the mother of dragons Tyrion will tell her he'd like to rape his sister, asks Dany where whores go and retch on the carpet?

Sounds spot on to me.

31 minutes ago, Sigella said:

Am I the  only one who worries upon meeting with the mother of dragons Tyrion will tell her he'd like to rape his sister, asks Dany where whores go and retch on the carpet?

I hope Tyrion is past all that. 

I guess not well initially especially when Tyrion is on the back of Viserion.

4 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

"Usssuuurrrppppeerrrzzz daawwggss! DRACARYS! Drogon eat him don't play with him!"

I would honestly laugh at Dany's heel turn.

5 hours ago, Fire Eater said:

Tyrion wouldn't tell her that, and he will likely have helped out in Meereen in consolidating her rule there, and rooting out the Sons of the Harpy.  

I hope you are right... 

14 hours ago, Sigella said:

Actually, if he does those things; Dany might be so shocked that she'll forget to have him killed; and instead of throwing him to the dragons as an hors-d'oeuvre, she'll arrange to have him taken to a guest chamber and interrogate him later, then decide he's too amusing and possibly useful to kill.  

Why would Danny not accept Tyrion? He killed the man who betrayed her own father and ordered the killing of her nephews. Tyrion is also brilliant, he knows exactly what's going on in Westeros and he's the rightful Lord Paramount of the Westerlands. He'll make a great advisor and a future Lord Paramount in the future

There is something about Dany that I think people are over-looking.  She was born during the last month of Roberts Rebellion....meaning that all information concerning her family was obtained second-hand, through her brother, Illyrio, Jorah, and Selmy.  

The key to this is that she, more then likely, does not have this severe burning hatred for the Lannisters that people seem to think she should have (and like her brother).  All she knows is that the Lannisters and Baratheons are responsible, but other then that...she probably feels nothing.  She never met any of them.  Never even stepped foot in Westeros (other then when she left).  Just put yourself in Danys shoes for a minute.  She probably would just ask Tyrion a bunch of questions but outside of that, nothing more.  I don't think she'd have any desire to "execute" him.

As for Tyrion, I think the entire point of his travels with Penny in ADWD was to start turning his character over (much like GRRM did with Jaime).  So I don't expect Tyrion to reach Essos and start whoring around and talking about sluts.  Penny has humanized Tyrion a little bit, so I expect his interactions with Dany to be a little more...appropriate? (if that's the correct word).

Either way, even though I'm curious how they will react, I don't think it'll be as epic as some people think it will be.  Besides, I'm starting to question if Dany even *wants* or Desires to go to Westeros anymore.  That seemed to be Viserys's desire, not her own.

I think that Tyrion will -for a while at least- hide his true identity from Daenerys.

As we know, Tyrion is not the only dwarf in westeros and Dany-as far as we know-does not seem to be aware that Lord Tywin has a son who was a dwarf with mismatched eyes and pale blond hair.

Spoiler

There is speculation that Ser Barristan will not survive the battle of Meereen despite the fact that the battle might be a victory for Dany's side. With him gone, there is no one left to identify Tyrion as a Lannister, apart from Jorah, who has already formed a dubious relationship with both Dany and Tyrion and possibly Victarion or the Dornish in Meereen, who may not have interacted with Tyrion at all.  So, I think that for a while Tyrion might be able to gain Dany's trust using an alias. 

The fact that Tyrion has been enslaved and used for the entertainment of the slavers, might make Dany feel pity for him.

He is also someone with an unusual knowledge of westeros, targaryen history and dragonlore.

All these might be assets if he trully wants to make Dany an ally.

I seriously hope that his nihilistic phase will end the moment he glimpses a dragon.

Their relationship is going to be fascinating both in books and the show, cannot wait. Tywin ruled the kingdoms for Aerys for twenty years and was very good at his job. I think Tyrion will be Dany's Hand of the Queen eventually and run her office.

He will help her consolidate her power, run "Fire and Blood" campaign in Essos, invade Westeros, make alliances with some nobles, and defeat Aegon "Targaryen". She will re-conquer everything in Westeros except the North and Iron Islands, and this is when Tyrion will betray her to save Jaime's life. "A Lannister always pays his debts" after all.

On 21 mars 2016 at 1:56 PM, Danelle said:

I think that Tyrion will -for a while at least- hide his true identity from Daenerys.

As we know, Tyrion is not the only dwarf in westeros and Dany-as far as we know-does not seem to be aware that Lord Tywin has a son who was a dwarf with mismatched eyes and pale blond hair.

Reveal hidden contents

There is speculation that Ser Barristan will not survive the battle of Meereen despite the fact that the battle might be a victory for Dany's side. With him gone, there is no one left to identify Tyrion as a Lannister, apart from Jorah, who has already formed a dubious relationship with both Dany and Tyrion and possibly Victarion or the Dornish in Meereen, who may not have interacted with Tyrion at all.  So, I think that for a while Tyrion might be able to gain Dany's trust using an alias. 

The fact that Tyrion has been enslaved and used for the entertainment of the slavers, might make Dany feel pity for him.

He is also someone with an unusual knowledge of westeros, targaryen history and dragonlore.

All these might be assets if he trully wants to make Dany an ally.

I seriously hope that his nihilistic phase will end the moment he glimpses a dragon.

Again, he did see Viserion but seemed more taken by the "delightfully depraved" breastplate of some Yunkai dude.

On 3/20/2016 at 1:28 PM, Sigella said:

This will happen, but when she goes to feed Tyrion to her dragons, Tyrion will retch again. Viserion will lick it up and and then nuzzle Tyrion's face and Dany will know he's one of her dragon riders.

10 hours ago, Sigella said:

Again, he did see Viserion but seemed more taken by the "delightfully depraved" breastplate of some Yunkai dude.

When?

"You must have seen the dragon," said the old man.

Would that we had. The gods had not even vouchsafed him that much. As Daenerys Targaryen was taking wing, Nurse had been clapping irons round their ankles to make certain they would not attempt escape on their way back to their master. If the overseer had only taken his leave after delivering them to the abbatoir, or fled with the rest of the slavers when the dragon descended from the sky, the two dwarfs might have strolled away free. Or run away, more like, our little bells a-jingle.

In the pit he had not the chance to see the dragon. Only during his journey he saw something that might have been one of Dany's dragons but even that was for a brief moment.

A half-seen shape flapped by overhead, pale leathery wings beating at the fog. The dwarf craned his head around to get a better look, but the thing was gone as suddenly as it had appeared.

It is not the same as actually encountering a beast that had been extinct for years. 

4 hours ago, Danelle said:

When?

In the pit he had not the chance to see the dragon. Only during his journey he saw something that might have been one of Dany's dragons but even that was for a brief moment.

It is not the same as actually encountering a beast that had been extinct for years. 

The siege of Mereen. Viserion catches corpses flung inte Mereen by the besiegers. 

Archived