TitanCon 2016: Fri 30 Sept - Sun 2 Oct

Guess that means we are just getting one coach this year?  unless we have a sudden rush of demand......

Hey people withouth T shirt orders.   I believe the Deadline for ordering them is sometime today.   I suggest you order as early as possible.

If your not coming and want someone to post them to you, I'm willing to do so. but I need to know  what you want and colour by 1pm today.  that should give me time to order them on your behalf.  

I'm only willing to post a few packages though.  so first few to PM me. get them.  

2 hours ago, Werthead said:

But remember:

Coach Ice is Nice

Coach Fire is Dire

[puts on - In-coach entertainment Co-ordinator hat]

@Werthead, please remember that the coach names have been changed this year, due to the perceived hostile attitude between coach 1 and coach 2.     We don't rib them any more,  and we certainly don't plot to murder them after the Hog roast.   Besides if you play that game then Coach Ice has Lice.

[/In-coach entertainment Co-ordinator]

PS.   what happens when you try to Moderate a Mod?

Well then that's OK! I don't mind which coach I'm on if I go. I'm currently investigating, basically, whether I can travel there for free, and if I can, then I can also extend the offer to anyone who wishes to accompany me.

On 9/16/2016 at 7:32 PM, Pebbles said:

[puts on - In-coach entertainment Co-ordinator hat]

@Werthead, please remember that the coach names have been changed this year, due to the perceived hostile attitude between coach 1 and coach 2.     We don't rib them any more,  and we certainly don't plot to murder them after the Hog roast.   Besides if you play that game then Coach Ice has Lice.

[/In-coach entertainment Co-ordinator]

PS.   what happens when you try to Moderate a Mod?

<3

Yes, we will have excellent inter-coach relations! It has been decreed!

Though Rains of Castamere last year was AMAZING. No regrets.

Hi BwBers, sorry to miss the shenanigans (again!) this year, but sadly another family situation has arisen - though I could do with a hearty Rains of Castamere singalong - or Bohemian Rhapsody - or even (or even especially) the Sausage Song ... Have a mead for me, and hope to rejoin you all in 2017! 

Archived