Martini Sigil

Bosch... Amazon Original

Season 5 wasn't the best of them so far, but it was still quite good.

I have a friend who grew up in Bosch's environs; we watch each season when it comes together.  His delight in seeing his boyhood haunts on the screen contributes quite a bit to my own enjoyment, so that might account for not disliking season 5.  But then, I liked the second season of True Detective too!:)

1 hour ago, Zorral said:

Season 5 wasn't the best of them so far, but it was still quite good.

Yep.  Still better than most modern current television.  Can't wait for season six.  Really need to do a rewatch of this.

Edited by RedEyedGhost

There aren't a lot of cop shows I really dig... mainly because they're (mostly) on broadcast networks, and they;re very formulaic... far too often there's a confession that no one with half a brain would ever give... off the top of my head I can;t think of another cop show (other than this) on streaming or cable networks that I watch... 

36 minutes ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

Season 6 – Official Trailer

Right around the corner. At least it's not being delayed like pretty much everything else.

They got all the shooting and editing in, under the wire, all right.

But one of my amigos in particular -- we really love Bosch, and watch it together, but not in the same place. I watch here and he watches at his house, and text and email each about it as we watch.