For TWoW Chapters out, what order should we read them in?

16 minutes ago, JonisHenryTudor said:

^agree. 

Is there a way to get the chapters? The Alayne chapter is on his webpage, but the previous chapters? My copy of DwD did not have the Barristan chapter... If not, oh well I will just wait for the book....

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 0:21 PM, aryagonnakill#2 said:

I would go Theon, Victarion, Barristan 1, Tyrion 1, Barristan 2, Tyrion 2, Arianne 1, Alayne, Arianne 2

Now you're just teasing.   Where are you putting Mercy?    I read them all randomly.  Some in The World of Ice and Fire app, some online.   I think I read Mercy on notablog.    As good as they all are, Theon is still my favorite of the bunch.   

5 hours ago, Curled Finger said:

Now you're just teasing.   Where are you putting Mercy?    I read them all randomly.  Some in The World of Ice and Fire app, some online.   I think I read Mercy on notablog.    As good as they all are, Theon is still my favorite of the bunch.   

I'd put Mercy between the two Arianne's.  I think her trip should take longer than Kings Landing to Bravos by boat.

22 minutes ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

I'd put Mercy between the two Arianne's.  I think her trip should take longer than Kings Landing to Bravos by boat.

Thanks.   I think I will read them again in precisely that order.  

On 31-3-2016 at 9:21 PM, aryagonnakill#2 said:

I would go Theon, Victarion, Barristan 1, Tyrion 1, Barristan 2, Tyrion 2, Arianne 1, Alayne, Arianne 2

I will put Theon between Victarion and Barristan 1. Arianne 1 between Tyrion 1 and Barristan 2 and Mercy between Barristan 2 and Tyrion 2, so we don't have two episodes back to back in the same region. 

7 hours ago, nickdt said:

I will put Theon between Victarion and Barristan 1. Arianne 1 between Tyrion 1 and Barristan 2 and Mercy between Barristan 2 and Tyrion 2, so we don't have two episodes back to back in the same region. 

During battles thats normally how it go's though.  For example the Blackwater was told all the way through between Tyrion, Sansa, and Davos.

Archived