TWOW humble opinion discussion

One-eyed Misbehavin   

• One-eyed Misbehavin
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Answer what you want, however you want. (I would really appreciate answers that are realistic) Some answers you can say none of the above but please feel free to tell me what you think will happen. It's a discussion not a multiple choice

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? 

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden?

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? 

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter?

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on?

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe 

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next?

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen 

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) 

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. 

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive?

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry? 

14. Aegon or Faegon 

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons 

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series)

1. Myrcella

2. Both

3. Sacrificed

4. She'll burn Shireen. They'll try but will be stalemated by some of NW assuming defensive positions within Castle Black. Yes.

5. Mance

6. Her own.

7. No, though he will be forced to flee to Harrenhall when his plots are undone.

8. Go home, his purpose in the story is done.

9. Yes, because she'll offer him revenge/a purpose. He'll be a 5 to et, useful but not overly fond.

10. Get involved with a resistance movement gainer Euron.

11. He's using the glass candle to find Bloodraven, who has been his target in Westeros all along.

12. No. Maybe Trystane, but I suspect Doran doomed his whole family with his plotting.

13. He'll die before he can get married. She'll remain unmarried and rule in her own right.

14. Faegon. GRRM is not a lazy enough writer for the character to be legit, although he will die believing himself to be real.

15. Bran will warg Viserion, Rhaegal will remain unclaimed.

16. Dark Sister will show up at some point, maybe wielded by Jorah. 

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off?   My guess is Myrcella, but I can't remember how closely Rosamund resembles Myrcella.

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden?  Old Town, it makes more sense to keep the action where we have PoV characters.

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot?  Neither, he will stay in the north, but if one it is more likely the Kingsmoot.

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel.  I don't think Jon is being resurrected, he is dead and will stay that way (I'll change my opinion when WoW comes out and he ineviatebly gets resurrected).  The Wildlings will likely be pushed from Castle Black initially but will eventually overrun it.  Of course the wildings fear Mel but she has likely fled south to reunite with Stannis so it doesn't matter.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter?   I have no idea.

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on?  I have no idea.

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe.  Littlefinger will likely die, my guess is that he has a trial and is found guilty for his crimes and is executed (it would be the ultimate fail for such a character). 

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next?  Go back to Braavos, where he might cross paths with Arya.

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen.  Tyrion seems to be fairly misogynistic at the moment so I don't think he will respect Daenerys as a ruler, though he might think she is a fine person and will definitely like how she looks.  Dany will see Tyrion as a useful ally to know the recent climate of Westeros, probably with a ranking of 6/10, an ally but not exactly among her inner circle.

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo).  He will get some useful training but is likely there to discover conspiracies regarding the maesters and/or the faceless men.

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on.  Information.  On what I don't know, but it could be either Others, dragons, or magic.

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive?  Hard to say, I don't think either of them really understand how dangerous King's Landing is so they will not be as prepared as they need to be.  I don't have high expectations for Dorne, they are too much of a bunch of schemers   Elaria and her daughters should be safe, but Doran seems unlikely to make it.

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry?  Aegon seems likely to marry Arianne.  As for Sansa I don't know if she will marry anyone within the scope of the story.  If I want to be snarky I'd say she is already married to Tyrion and can't remarry until he dies.

14. Aegon or Faegon?  Aegon.  It makes things more dramatic in my opinion and still makes sense which is what I like best.  Faegon will seem kind of weird if we are doing late story reveals that Aegon is alive, only to follow it with another reveal that it was never really Aegon the whole time.

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons?  Aegon on Rhaegal, Jorah on Viserion.

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series).  I think that Widow's Wail will likely end up with the Starks.

I'm so nervous. It's like taking tests in skool. Here it goes...

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? Good question. Myrcella because it would just be the salt in one of Cersei's many wounds to have her beautiful golden daughter disfigured like Tyrion and Jaime's "gross" missing hand. (Or whatever she called it) If it was a nobody girl like Rosamund then it wouldn't matter.

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden? Old Town. Thar's some good booty in the old place that could be valuable to a pirate of the black arts like Euron. Plus, it's where this part of the action is.

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? I say Kingsmoot, but I think Asha will win and finally bring the II into the modern age. Rodrik the Reader was telling her about Torgon the Latecomer for a reason and I don't think the II will follow Theon in his physical state, or Theon will turn into Dampy 2.0 but with the old gods.

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? It will be mostly Val with the help of Morna in front of the weirwood trees where Jon took his NW vows and the old gods are strongest. Bran can be with him via weirnet in some way. Mel may be a blood sacrifice needed (Nissa Nissa).

4a. Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Um, hard to say. Jon still has NW loyalists like the guys that were ready to ride with him to Winterfell.

4b. Will the wildings fear Mel. No.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter? Frick and Frack knows because I don't... and that's ok.

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on? Mainly her own, however, she is a deep down Stark loyalist and hates that she loved the Starks sooo much.

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe. Aahhhh, the shoe! I'm not sure about the shoe. How would such a tiny object not fly away in the high winds and just be lost??? I think Myranda is up to no good, she is jealous Alayne/Sansa is marrying "her" Harry. Myranda knows something is up and with the Mad Mouse at the tourney and LF possibly poisoning Sweetrobin... his days are literally ticking away. I can only hope that Sansa is the one to do it.

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next? I dunno. I need some refreshers on his placement and quotes. I think whatever it is will be in Jon's favor.

9a. Will Tyrion like Dany? Sorta, but not really. I'd say 4. He will see blips of Cersei popping up in Dany by the time he meets her. He needs her though, at least for a little while. I think their relationship will be completely work related and kept at arm's length.

9b. Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen. Yes. She will see opportunity in him. I'd say 8.

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo). I think he will start his maester training and repair the horn Jon gave him. The broken parts of the horn are bronze and bronze is one of the first links that maesters learn to forge. It happens ot be the link for astronomy. It being broken was why Jon could not get any sound out of it when he found it. Once he figures out what he has, then he will high-tail it out of there back to Jon, cutting short his training (for now?).

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. Dragon knowledge stuff?

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive? Arianne. Nipples like that are hard to kill.

13a. Who will Faegon marry? Will he live long enough to marry? If I had to guess, I'd say Margary, or, Gatehouse Ami.

13b. Who will Sansa marry? Possibly the Hound. She may have to go through with Harry the Heir, but I think either she or Sandor will end up killing him because he will be an abusive asshole.

14. Aegon or Faegon? Well, he is cocky enough to be a Targaryen. Aegon.

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons. Well, dragons pick their riders. Not just anyone can jump on a dragon unless they like being flamed to death. I don't know but I don't think it will be Bran or Jon. Tyrion maybe. Vic will be dragon food. Sansa could be a rider???

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series) Dark Sister will be with Arya.

OK, lots of guesses.

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? Interesting, never actually considered otherwise but still think it's Myrcella.

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden? I think Old Town is his target. Taking both is a possibility.

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? I don't think he will be sacrificed by Stannis. I think Asha intends to rule through him so may well go to a kingsmoot as a puppet.

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? I think she will burn Shireen in the attempt but it won't bring Jon back. He will finally come back via Lady Stoneheart.

4a. Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Yes, they will assume charge of the Wall until Stannis returns.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter? Ramsay, but he is being tricked by Stannis and Manderly and not all of it is accurate.

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on? Starks and Manderly.

7. Will Littlefinger be killed off? Eventually, not sure if it will happen in Winds though.

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next? Pass on Jon's message to Stannis exposing the Karstark treachery ;) After that presumably return to the wall with Jeyne, and then Bravos. 

9a. Will Tyrion like Dany? Yes

9b. Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen. Eventually (10), but will take some work. I think he will prove himself by cleaning up Mereen and taming a dragon in her absence.

10. What will Sam do at old town I don't think he will stay there long at all. He will be forced to leave due to the Ironborn invading. He may take something important in regards to the others or Euron with him.

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. Whatever Euron is after.

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive. Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive? I think Dorne is in real trouble if they align with fAegon. Hopefully Dany is merciful, I like Dorne.

13a. Who will Faegon marry? Ariane, but will fall in love with Elia. This may fracture the alliance.

13b. Who will Sansa marry? Harry or no one in winds.

14. Aegon or Faegon? fAegon, completely convinced about this one.

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons. Probably Jon and Tyrion.

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? I think Widows wail, or whatever Joffery named his sword, will end up in the field again, possibly in the hands of fAegon. Not sure about Blackfyre. I have a feeling it will make an appearance but not sure how. If Jon and Dany end up as allies Dany might give it to Jon. It's even possible it is longclaw and Jon already has it.

6 hours ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

One-eyed Misbehavin   

• One-eyed Misbehavin
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Answer what you want, however you want. (I would really appreciate answers that are realistic) Some answers you can say none of the above but please feel free to tell me what you think will happen. It's a discussion not a multiple choice

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off?    Myrcella

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden?  Old Town

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot?   Kingsmoot

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel.   Not sure Mel will perform the res.  The Wildlings have all the other castles, why not CB?   The Wildlings are more likely to be angry with Mel than afraid of her.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter?  Ramsay

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on?  Barbrey Dustin's

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe    LF will be killed off.   I think NR found the shoe, too.

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next?    Organize a coup.  He's lost both Westerosi leaders he was willing to back.  

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen    He will tolerate her and attempt to educate her...6  She will be utterly fascinated by Tyrion..10

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) Learn magic and how to work the glass candles.   Form an allegiance with Arellas.  Foil Pate.

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on.   Glass Candle and things Sam will have access to.

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive?   They're pretty superficial, does it matter?

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry?    He will marry, possibly Arienne.   Sansa is already married.

14. Aegon or Faegon  Jury's out on that.

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons  Jon, Tyrion and Bran

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series)   I love you for this!   Arya will have Widows Wail. Gendry will find Orphanmaker.  Meera will have DS.   Jorah will have Truth.  Aegon will have BF before Jon gets it.   Tormund will have Longclaw.  Sandor will have (I want to say Heartsbane, but he's closer to Lady Forlorn), Loras should end up with Vigilance,  I could do this for days on end.   12 swords and the only 1 I'm positive of is Brienne will keep Oathkeeper.   We still have to find 5 lost swords and we already have nearly 30 potential heroes.   Can I vote for Sansa to get LF's dagger?

No Dayne questions?   Nice list anyway. 

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? Rosamund because it would give the Dorne story line more legs.

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden? Oldtown with plans for Highgarden

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? Kingsmoot

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel. She will try the Thoros method but may end up burning Shireen somehow maybe related. Think the wildlings are gonna be pissed for sure especially if the NW is gonna repeal the arrangements. 

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter? No idea but it would seem to have to be either Ramsey or Mance given the info in it.

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on? Bolton but begrudgingly only becaue he is the safest option right now. 

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe. LF will not make itthrough the end of series but not sure if it will happen in WOW. The Royce's probaly know he is phony but may continue to go along with him becaue of self interest. 

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next?  Have no idea but that is probably the million golden dragon question right there!

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen I think they will mutually respect each other and will work well together. She will scold him for his tounge but quietly respect his witt and insights. 10

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) Will hook up with Sarella and Pate's old crew to figure out how to stop the others and identify who is best to do so. I am sure people at the citadel will be intrigue by his storys from beyond the wall while others may try to silence him. 

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. Information from a secret book or a glass candle maybe

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive? Surley Dorne will be a big player in the end or else their story is pointless right? Lol...Besides the rest of the realm besides the Vale have been suffering losses the whole series so they should be in a good position regardless of who's side they end up on. I think the SS are gonna shake up KL and they will be ready for the "game".

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry? Arianne  Not sure about Sansa maybe nobody? Definitely not Harry becaue her arrangements never go as planed.

14. Aegon or Faegon? I am thinking Aegon because the council is already saying he is false and they are always wrong. Plus I think it makes Danny's arc more intriguing becaue a real Aegon would be a huge monkey wrench to her world-view. Will she accept him? Go to war with him? Or let him have the throne while she focuses on the bigger picture at the wall? 

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons Aegon and Tyrion. Unless Aegon is Faegon then Jon and Tyrion

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series) Somehow the Ice swords will be returned to the Starks. Would be cool if Oathkeeper somehow plays a role in Ned's original promise/oath and Widow's Wail plays a role in LSH's revenge plot.

1. Myrcella

2. Old Town

3. He won't be officially sacrificed but his death will be considered one. Then again... we might think Theon has to sacrifice himself before a heart tree but it could be Bran just wants Theon to be executed in front of one so he is executed in a Stark manner. Since Theon, for all his Greyjoy boasting, is deep down a Stark.

4. Same as Beric did for Catelyn.

5. Ramsay with Mance's help.

6. Believe what she confessed to Theon in the crypts.

7. He confessed too much to Sansa. She'll orchestrate his downfall. "Love is the death of duty". If she doesn't betray him then his attempts to protect her will lead to his own failure.

8. He's exactly what he claims to be so he will attempt to go back to Braavos to finish his job. Nothing mysterious here.

9. Tyrion will be Tyrion. Dany is beautiful and powerful and he will resent her for it because he is ugly and weak. So he will mock her and her goals because that's what he does to people who look better and have more power than him. I think he'll be the one to reveal the truth about the fall of House Targaryen to her and he will make sure to mock her while he does it. Dany will resent him for his harsh truths.

10. The seven only know.

11. No clue.

12. No.

13. Arianne Martell.

14. Leaning towards (f)Aegon.

15. Rhaegal will go to one of Dany's enemies. Viserion will be ridden by Tyrion kljskldjkdkkadljldkjjajdaskdkksk rage rage rage akljsklajklsks.

16. Too broad of a question to answer.

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? Myrcella. It is known. Doubtful Arys is so willing to die for Rosamund.  

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden? All signs point to Old Town. Euron seems to me to be an investor. He wants the knowledge contained in Old Town's walls. And we already have the port defenses of Old Town being described, so put that in the Checkov's Gun category. If he does attack Highgarden, it will be taken quickly and off stage, using a Winterfell type tactic (e.g., he's had men there for years). 

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? Kingsmoot. 

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel. I am not sure she will. I think she will try to breath life back into him, but it will only keep him from totally dying. In the show they set this up by her visiting the BWoB, but in the book they will use exposition. Still I think Jon needs to be asleep for a long time to go on a VisionQuest where he discovers his true identity, Aemon Targaryan. The Wildlings will take Castle Black with the help of some of the NW still loyal to Jon. Many of the Wildlings will fear Mel. Except maybe Val, who looks to be the logical end of Mel.   

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter? Mel. It has to be someone who knows everything and wants Jon to move, and I don't think Ramsey knows about Mance. Nor do I think he really wants Jon to come south.   

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on? The GNC. She might be pissed about the bones, but she's more worried about the prospect of a Bolton Wardenship. 

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe. Certainly not by Nestor Royce. And not over a shoe. If he is killed, it will be because Sansa convinces someone like Lyn Corbray that she will make him Lord of Winterfell for offing him, and excuse his other dalliances. But I think Littlefinger survives some encounter where Sansa pretty much relieves him of his seat with the help of some of the Lords Declarant. 

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next? Head back to Braavos, where he will tell his tales of goings on in the North. Arya will overhear what's going on and decide it's time to go back, most likely with Justin Massey. 

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 i s dragon food 10 being hand of the queen.  10. Neither will like each other too much but Dany will see that he is very valuable to her, especially given that Faegon is already heading toward KL. Dany will be enamored by her beauty and her dragons and then go down all the stupid things Dany has done as if her were a Forum poster at Westeros.org. He will immediately get her working on alliances with Houses he deems friendly to her cause in Westeros. Now when Marwyn shows up... I have this odd theory that Marwyn will offer to tell Tyrion where Tysha is in exchange for betraying Dany, 

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) Nothing. He'll head off to Horn Hill, possibly taking some essential material to study on the way. He'll try to come back but OT will be chaos, so he'll head back to the wall not knowing what's happened to Jon. 

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on.  Information and information about information. He wants to know what the Maesters did to combat dragons, and he wants to know what they know about Dany. 

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive? They are sand snakes. The wily ones will make it out like Arya did, but no one will know where they are. At least one will be a hostage.  

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry? No one, but he will be betrothed to Arianne. He will put it off in hopes of marrying Dany, though. In the end I think he ends up being outed as a Blackfyre and will not marry either. 

14. Aegon or Faegon Faegon. It's just implausible that Rhaegar would have had an impostor for Aegon but not for the other child. And then there's the visions of the HotUndying. 

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons Brown Ben Plumm on Viserion. No one will ride Rhaegal, but he will be warged by Bloodraven and then Bran. 

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series). Widows Wail and Oathkeeper will almost certainly end up in other people's hands. I am relatively sure Rickon ends up with WW or Heartsbane. Sansa will get Lady Forlorn somehow. Dickon Tarly will almost certainly end up as fodder for the Golden Company, and Sam will go north with Heartsbane once Randyll is dispatched by one of Varys' little birds. Somehow the gravedigger will end up with a Valyrian Steel blade, I think maybe one of those lost in battle, likely Vigilance or Orphan-Maker lost at Tumbleton. If anyone found those in the ashes it would be the Begging Brothers. Red Rain obviously , will be taken from House Drumm. I don't think anyone is taking Nightfall away from Harras Harlaw, but he might use it for something other than Euron's bidding.  Of course Dark Sister and Blackfyre will show up. 

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? 

Rosamund did - Marcella is dead.

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden? Highgarden

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? Sacrificed

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel. Burn Shireen - but maybe Jon isn't dead or it isn't Jon, like Rattleshirt wasn't Mance...

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter? Mance

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on? Her own

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe LF will die - eventually, at the hands of Sansa or at her bidding when she comes into her own

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next? No idea - 

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen Tyrion will see that Dany is another mad King with WMDs that she can BARELY control. Dany may or may not like him - she's not a good listener.

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) . Learn things to move the plot along.

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. Glass candles.

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive? No. They all die.

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry? Faegon - maybe Margery. Sansa - I don't know if she marries, but not until ADOS - She ends up ruling - maybe her cousin, Jon?

14. Aegon or Faegon - Faegon

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons No one. They are uncontrollable. Maybe Euron gets one with his horn and we get a Dance with Dragons and they tear each other apart. Maybe Bran gets one that was sleeping somewhere. 

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series) No idea.

1. Myrcella

2.Neither

3. Sacrificed at Kingsmoot

4.Wildings will hold Castle Black in the Name of Mel who they will fear tremendously

5. Stannis, edited by Aliser Thorne

6.Anti-Bolton

7. Littlefinger will die. Nestor knows more than he lets on.

8. Freeze

9. They will tolerate each other

10. Set a record for fastest chain forged

11. Documents

12. Doran, Trystane

13. fAegon will not marry, Sansa married Tyrion

14. fAegon

15. fAegon, and Jon

16. Widows wail, Heartsbane, Oathkeeper

1: Myrcella 
2: Probably neither, but there will be a very large battle at oldtown
3: Sacrificed
4:  Burning Shireen, possibly after the queen's men are killed by the wildlings 
  4a:  They are already there
5:  Stannis
6: Her own, with no love for Ned and less love for House Bolton
7: No. He is very crafty
8: Try to make it home. 
9: He will like her. She will get to love him after he impresses her
10: Watch the huge battle with the Ironborn. He is our only Reach POV 
11: Any knowledge they have about Dragons. They are probably in possession of a dragon egg that Euron used as payment for his brother's death 
12: who knows. GRRM can be cruel
13:  Margery and Harry the Heir 
14:  (f)Aegon, but I am inclined to believe he is legit at this point 
15:  One will die and one will go wild so nobody 
16: there will not be much changing of hands. People with val steel blades tend not to lose 

10 hours ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

Wanna answer some? 

Nah Man, you've got quite a list.   But next time ask what the difference between Sword of the Morning and Sword of the Evening is.   I'm impressed to see so many people answering the entire list.   You chose your questions well.   Good job.

7 hours ago, Curled Finger said:

Nah Man, you've got quite a list.   But next time ask what the difference between Sword of the Morning and Sword of the Evening is.   I'm impressed to see so many people answering the entire list.   You chose your questions well.   Good job.

Lol I have the ASOIAF history book but I've only read it once. I don't know the answer to that one just that 1 Dayne (I think) used "sword of the evening) 

Darkstar could be on the run to steal Dawn (maybe) or it could have been his all along and he didn't reveal it to people that got back to our POVs but I could see him as sword of the evening 

I just don't know much about the subject to be honest 

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? Myrcella.Arianne recognised the girl as Myrcella.

2. Will Euron take old town or highgarden? Oldtown

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? The second is more possible.But I believe more that he will go to the Wall.

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel. She will not do it in purpose and it will involve Shireen.Chaos will not spread immediately after Jon's "death" but after Southorns,Wildlings and Night's Watch realise they can't communicate.After all,not all Wildlings are fond of Jon. Yes they will fear her.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter? Mance.

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on? Hers.She will leave the Boltons.

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe Yes.Sansa will be his downfall.Myranda is more possible to find Alayne = Sansa.

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next? Go back to Braavos.That's how Arya learns of Jon's "death".

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen In the start no.But finally they will have mutual respect.So 8. 

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) He will reveal secrets about maesters,others,dragons.

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. Information about dragons.

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive? One of them dies.Possibly Tyene who joins the Faith is more unnoticed.Trystane,Sarella,Ellaria and her daughters will survive.

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry? Faegon will marry Arianne.Sansa will marry Harry.

14. Aegon or Faegon. Faegon

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons Tyrion rides Viserion and Euron takes Rhaegal.

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series) The swords made up by Ice.Aegon will take Blackfyre.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 6:16 AM, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

Lol I have the ASOIAF history book but I've only read it once. I don't know the answer to that one just that 1 Dayne (I think) used "sword of the evening) 

Darkstar could be on the run to steal Dawn (maybe) or it could have been his all along and he didn't reveal it to people that got back to our POVs but I could see him as sword of the evening 

I just don't know much about the subject to be honest 

A lot of help you are...that's all I've got, too.   I'm willing to bet that's all there is, but the researchers (on the forum) always come up with something clever and unexpected.   You really got some interesting answers.  

My very humble opinions.

Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off?

Myrcella I presume, I haven't given that one too much thought

Will Euron take old town or high garden?

I'm pretty sure he will attack old town, and where is the Redwyne fleet currently? I'm not sure the outcome of the battle, because I admittedly don't know enough about the fortifications of the city, the outcome of this battle will of course effect whether he will go on to HG so your guess is as good as mine at this point.

Will theon be sacrificed or called to a kings moot?

Hard to say, I kind of think he will be sacrificed to a Heart Tree, (obviously could be burned, just my opinion). However, if the battle comes quickly and starts to go against Stannis, Asha could manage to escape with Theon to the Iron Islands and call a kings moot. I prefer the escape story but George doesn't seem care about my preferences thus far.

How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel.

I think the Wildlings will overwhelm what remains of the NW at Castle Black in the immediate aftermath of Jon's assassination. I also think Jon will warg Ghost in death, as Varamyr did, Mel will try to perform the kiss of life on Jon, but I'm not sure how it'll work with his soul in Ghost's body. And as for the Wildling's opinion of Mel, i think it'll be a mixed bag, some will fear and others will mistrust, it all depends on her effectiveness in bringing Jon back.

Who wrote the Pink Letter?

I am partial to the idea that Ramsay wrote it and the Theon sample chapter from Winds takes place before Jon's final chapter in Dance chronologically.

Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on?

I don't think she hates the Starks as much as she lets on, and she'll turn cloak when the moment is right. I also think she went to the crypts of Winterfell to investigate the validity of the story about Rickon and Bran's survival that may be getting around.

Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe 

Not immediately, Harry the heir will probably come in to power in the vail with Petyr at his side, but Harry won't like the idea of sharing his power and will kill him unexpectedly.

Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next?

He is heading for the wall I thought, and then back to braavos by way of eastwatch, as I recall Massey is going across the Narrow Sea with him to collect a loan and hire sellsword companies. Where Jon's loan stands with Iron bank, I could not say, but I don't think they'll be thrilled that he has been killed since they just backed him, depending on how far along in the process the loan as gotten, whatever that process may be.

Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen 

I think Tyrion will admire Dany, she will seem like the personification of his childhood dreams. She will need to warm up to Tyrion, she won't trust his loyalties at first, and it's hard to guess how she'd react to him being a kinslayer, even if they are lannisters.

What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) 

I think he will thrive at the citadel, get his chain and eventually return to the wall. Maybe not by the time the series is finished.

Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. 

Maybe trying to learn about how to defeat the dragons, that is, if braavos remembers their mistreatment by old valyria and the dragon kings

Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive?

Another one I haven't given a lot of thought to, I don't have much for a prediction on them.

Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry? 

(f)Aegon will marry Arianne Martell, Sansa will marry Harry the Heir.

Aegon or Faegon 

(f)Aegon Blackfyre, but red or black a drgon is still a dragon.

Who is riding the other 2 dragons 

Jon and Tyrion. just a guess but I kind of like the idea that Tyrion will mount one with the help of bran warging it. I know my pots are cracked.

Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series)

Another I haven't given much thought into, but maybe the Caggo's will end up with one of Dany's blood riders, it would be nice if the two from Ice made it back to the remaining Starks, wishful thinking though.

Welp, that's all I got

1. I always assumed it was Myrcella, and I can't remember who Rosamund is so...

2. I think Old Town has greater strategic value, and is also where Sam is, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the direction that story is taking. Also I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure he's sailed well south of Highgarden by this point.

3. I don't think either. Theon has a part to play in the North yet I believe.

4. Jon will warg into Ghost, and then Mel will either sacrifice Shireen, or Ghost himself, to bring Jon back to the living world. In the meantime, all hell is going to break loose at the wall, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Night's Watch itself was pretty well annihilated by the wildlings.

5. Mance Rayder. It is known.

6. Dustin is in on the Northern Lords conspiracy. She's got beef with Ramsay and she definitely doesn't like Roose, but she's keeping her options open.

7. Yup, he's fucked.

8. Couldn't say for certain, but I think he still has a part to play, especially when it comes to Stannis's end game. I think he might also be Arya's lift back to Westeros.

9. Tyrion will like her dragons, that's about the size of it. And I think Dany will give Tyrion a 6, maybe a 7 depending on how Fire and Blooded she is by then.

10. No, I don't think there's time for him to become a Maester either. He's there to find something, or learn something important.

11. The same thing Sam is going to stumble across.

12. Nope, they're dead. We should get some fun times first though. Nym will be a sly devil and Teyne will seduce someone... and then kill them.

13. Faegon will probably marry Arianne, though there's also a shout for Margaery, especially if Tommen kicks the bucket soon. I don't think Sansa will marry anyone, she'll end up using her still standing marriage with Tyrion to sure up an alliance.

14. Faegon (Blackfyre, son of Illyrio), much as it pains me.

15. Whoever it is, it won't be Tyrion. The logistics alone guys...

16. Blackfyre and Dark Sister will show up somewhere, and we haven't seen the last of Widow's Wail either

Bonus Question: Will Arya live or die by the end of the series?

Archived