TWOW humble opinion discussion

1.  Myrcella was the one whose ear was chopped off.

2.  Euron will fail to take Oldtown and will not seriously threaten Highgarden.

3.  Theon will most likely be executed by Stannis, but Asha will use his absence at the Kingsmoot to reopen the vote anyway.

4.  Jon will not need to be resurrected.  He is seriously injured and will probably warg into Ghost for a time.  Bowen Marsh and company do not have the forces to hold Castle Black so Jon's supporters will keep it.  This includes Rangers and wildlings

5.  I think Ramsay wrote the Pink Letter, but that it is full of lies.

6.  Barbrey Dustin is a Stark supporter.  She doth protest too much to Theon.

7.  Littlefinger is a goner.  Sansa will figure out what he has done and will do, and will either kill or destroy him.  She will probably be able to gain help from lords of the Vale in this.  The missing shoe will not play any role.  Nestor and Myranda already know who she is, and Bronze Yohn suspects.  I also think Lady Waynwood (Harry's guardian) also knows, which is why she approved the betrothal.

8.  Tycho will return to Braavos will loan documents and Justin Massey and Jeyne Poole.  Jeyne will cross paths with Arya in Braavos, but not at the HoB&W.  She'll hear Arya is in town and go to find out who is using her name.

9.  Tyrion & Co will be unable to hold Meereen and are forced to flee on board the Greyjoy fleet.  Dany will recruit the Dothraki (maybe).  They will eventually meet, and probably like one another (7 or so).

10. Sam will find out stuff about the Others.  He may also discover other stuff, such as dragonlore or documentation on Rhaegar and Lyanna.  He will also be instrumental in the defense of Oldtown and the Reach against the Ironborn.

11. Pate is looking for info on dragons.  He may also be looking to see if there is anything about FM that needs to be destroyed.

12. I don't care about the Sand Snakes or Dorne in general, but I would like to see Trystane survive.  Otherwise, I don't care.

13. Aegon won't live long enough to marry.  Sansa will remain married to Tyrion.  She will do this initially to avoid being marriage bait, but later will join him in a political match.

14-16.  Aegon is fake.  I have no idea who rides the other dragons or what happens to the Valyrian swords.

Other questions:

What happens at Lady Stoneheart's?  No idea, but if anyone dies it will be Jaime.

What is Arya's future?  She leaves the FM and returns to the Riverlands with Jeyne Poole, and reconnects with Nymeria and the wolf pack.

1. Myrcella

2. Oldtown

3. Kings moot.

4. Virtually the same way tBWB was doing it. Maybe a bit better and with a bit less of the loss of humanity, since Mel IS the high priestess and Thoros was not. Not right away. Yes. 

5. Ramsay. If it was Mance, Jon would have known and reacted differently.

6. Great Northern conspiracy. She's of the North.

7. Not in tWoW.

8. Back to Braavos.

9. They will not meet until later in the book. Tyrion will like Dany a lot, 8. More when he gets to know her better. Dany will be less impressed initially (5) but it will grow quickly (8-9). He knows how to rule. He'll be her hand in short order. He'll have to prove himself first.

10. Sam will discover what the grey conspiracy is. 

11. I'd say something for Euron. He has an interest in magic and has lots of money.

12. Tyene no and Lady Nim yes. Arianne. And at least a couple sand snakes.

13. Aegon will marry Arianne. I think Sansa remains single. Betrothal, maybe, but it won't come off.

14. Fake Aegon. But he may not know it.

15. Jon and Tyrion.

16. I have no idea.

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? Myrcella.

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden? Old Town. Euron is insane, but not that insane to take High Garden first and foremost.

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? Sacrificed. Just give the poor guy a break.

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel. The Wildings won't fear Mel. Mel will probably get some assistants  of the NW and Wildings to help proceed the resurrection of Jon. Still think Mel will reenact the Nissa Nissa ritual.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter? Probably Mance Rayder. 

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on? No idea.

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe Most likely given Littlefinger's fatal flaw. His obsession with power and the woman he love will be his downfall and Sansa will be the one to finish him off.

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next? No clue.

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen? Given Tyrion's harsh circumstances for far in the story, Tyrion won't bring himself to like Dany and neither for Dany vice versa. Tyrion is the son of a powerful man who indirectly cause the horrific death of Rhaegar's wife and children. Dany will have suspicions and doubts toward the Dwarf. To what degree with Dany's relationship with Tyrion, around 4 - Dany mislike him, but knew he is an effective player who can be a good use when she go to Westeros.

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) I think Sam's purpose is to study clues on defeating the Others and particularly the Dragonglass and Valryian Steel. Since Sam has little time to become a measter, the information he gather will be vital when Dany arrive to Westeros with her dragons. Euron is pursuing Dany's dragons and knowing well that he loves to dot with magic, worst that Euron may kidnapped Sam to get more info about the dragons and the Others.

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. Information about the dragons.

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive? No clue, but doubt Tyene survive in King's Landing.

13a. Who will Faegon marry? Arianne.

13b. Who will Sansa marry? Harry the Heir and her final husband, Jon.

14. Aegon or Faegon? Faegon. The clues is all over the place and his false heritage will be important to Dany, being call the Slayer of Lies and all.

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons? No one (pretty please). If not, then Jon, Euron, or (f)Aegon.

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series). No idea.

• 4 months later...

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? 

Myr

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden?

Old Town. It is a port (not sure if Highgarden is an don't have the books on hand to check) and I think he needs things and or people from Old Town for his plans.

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? 

Neither. I think he has a bit of time left in his redemption arc before he kicks the bucket. Not sure how that will happen, but I do not think it will be a sacrifice to 

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel.

I'm a supporter of the Jon will warg into Ghost, somehow his body will be healed, and Bran will help guide Jon back into his body and out of Ghost, theory. Wildlings will not fear Mel, she is touched by fire. They love that shit, It's snow and ice and cold the Wildlings fear. Will they take Castle Black? Doubtful, but possible.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter?

Ramsay. I don't think everything in it is true, but I bet he wrote it.

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on?

the side of the person in power. so for now, Roose. She is probably vetting other options as well.

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe 

Littlefinger is gonna die by the series finale.

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next?

Secure funding for Stannis before Stannis dies, but too late to aid him.

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen 

Tyrion will like Dany, maybe more at first than he does later on. Dany will dislike Tyrion at least and start to trust him eventually.

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) 

Get captured by Euron? Or escape the Ironborn invasion and head to Highgarden to warn the Tyrell's? Not really sure. Steal some books? Get his faced taken off?

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. 

Laying in wait for Euron, who I'm sure reneged on his payment to the Facelessmen, in order to kill him? Or stealing books or trying to replace somebody or kill somebody.

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive?

I hope they all die.

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry?

Aegon will marry Arrianne. Sansa will marry Harry. To start with anyway. 

14. Aegon or Faegon 

Faegon. Poor JonCon doesn't know.

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons 

Never been interested in this, so for the sake of answering let's just say Jon and Tyrion, I honestly don't care who rides dragons. They will all die anyway,

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series)

Longclaw? Heartsbane?

On March 31, 2016 at 4:11 PM, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

One-eyed Misbehavin   

• One-eyed Misbehavin
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Answer what you want, however you want. (I would really appreciate answers that are realistic) Some answers you can say none of the above but please feel free to tell me what you think will happen. It's a discussion not a multiple choice

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel.

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen 

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive?

14. Aegon or Faegon 

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series)

1-Myrcella. 

2-High Garden through Old Town. Someone said in Dance that the Tyrells were not nearly as strong and had less loyalty in the Reach than they'd make people believe. 

3-It would be interesting to see what would happen if Stannis does make an unintentional sacrifice to the Old Gods. 

4-No clue.

5-Barbry Dustin and Mance

6-"The North Remembers, Frey"

7-Death wouldn't be enough to undo the taint of Littlefinger. He needs to watch his world collide, first.

8-I dunno, but I'd like to see more of him

9- Two characters I've somewhat lost interest in, but Tyrion has become a nihilist, so she'd have to work to impress him.

10-For some reason I believe Sam is going to travel back North through Westeros. Probably because I believe he is the author of the history of the story 

11-No clue

12-Nobody with a hot head makes it out of Kingslanding alive. Ask Brandon Stark and Oberyn Martell. 

13- Not a clue.

14- I want him to be a mystery that we never solve. 

15- I'm not really interested in the dragon riders, but Tyrion is one of the most obvious because of his design of the saddle was foreshadowing and he knows more about dragons than anyone else in the story. Also Euron. Because Euron.

16-No idea

Bonus-Arya lives. I've heard people say she plays no important role in the politics of main conflict of the story, but I say otherwise because she is Stark. She carries her family name closer to her heart than any other Stark character. Arya is the wolf that will return.

On 3/31/2016 at 2:11 PM, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

One-eyed Misbehavin   

• One-eyed Misbehavin
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Answer what you want, however you want. (I would really appreciate answers that are realistic) Some answers you can say none of the above but please feel free to tell me what you think will happen. It's a discussion not a multiple choice

Myrcella, would be a big cop out otherwise.

Old Town on his way to King's Landing, not High Garden, there's like 20 thousand Reach men there now led by Garlan, and Euron has freely admitted that the Reach will take back all of the land based holdings.

Sacrificed, it doesn't matter the Ironborn of the books could never believably vote for this old man invalid that he's become.

My own theory is that Mel is undead in the same way Beric is, only just way better preserved and that like Beric, when she administers the rights to Jon, she will die, becoming metaphorically the Nissa Nissa of this cycle.

Ramsay, doesn't mean everything is true, he maybe only captured a couple washerwoman to come up with all of that. The Washer women surely knew who Able was because it was just Mance (he was no longer in disguise).

The North, and Roose's, to the extent that she will support Roose until he dies, maybe because of fear, but her hatred of Ramsay and the Freys goes beyond that and she will take out Freys until Roose dies, and die to Ramsay after that. I hate him a lot, but I don't think he will die soon.

Not in this novel, Sansa still needs some more educating to become Queen.

Well, presumably having secured Stannis' guarantees he will try to find a way home, likely with Massey. I don't see a Braavosi fleet getting involved, the sea is way too wild right now.

Yes, but he will betray her eventually, Tyrion is a funny guy, but a huge asshole, also, Danny will not be the same girl when we see her again, she has been reborn in the desert. I think she might still free slaves, but in the fire and blood type way that Daario was recommending. Tyrion will ride a Dragon.

Dig around in the archives with Sarella and find important information on prophecy, the plans of the Maesters and maybe get captured by Euron.

Dragon Lore, to kill dragons in case they go against Dany.

Well, Tyene is going up against a huge misogynist and will be shocked by him, it would be very galling should he crack to her charms, a little too fantasy, the guy is a stone cold dick. Nim will cause all sorts of chaos but will be falsely accused of poisoning someone.

Faegon, may marry someone, but not Sansa, she will be the virgin Queen, a la Elizabeth.

14. Aegon or Faegon 

Faegon.

In the end, I think Dany will only have 1, the Dance is coming, and either Victorian or Tyrion will steal one and manage to get it killed.

• No idea, haven't paid any attention to them.
  •  
  •  
  • Edit

1.Myrcella

2.Old town

3.Kings moot

4.No  resurrection. Wildings will do as per Val's order. They won't fear Mel.

5. Mance

6. Starks

7. LF will die near the series end.

8. Kill few possible people.

9. Both Tyrion and Dany will 50% Hate & 50% Like each other.

10. Sam will find important facts that will save Westeros from Others.

11. To access something that might kill dragons or Others.

12. No they wont make it alive. Arianne.

13. Aegon will marry Arianne.

14. Aegon

15.Many possible candidates.

16. No idea.

9 hours ago, delspark said:

1.Myrcella

2.Old town

3.Kings moot---Do you believe he could win against euron badbrother err greyjoy? I personally couldn't imagine that the ironborn will turn to him  even if he gets his weight back

4.No  resurrection. Wildings will do as per Val's order. They won't fear Mel.----Why would they follow Val?------What are you playing at? What's (who is) the song of ice and fire? Who is Jon's mom? 

5. Mance

6. Starks----I've never been convinced she wants a stark of winter fell as LP but she's gonna really sting the freys and in turn Roose 

7. LF will die near the series end.

8. Kill few possible people.------Like who?

9. Both Tyrion and Dany will 50% Hate & 50% Like each other.------I like that

10. Sam will find important facts that will save Westeros from Others.

11. To access something that might kill dragons or Others.

12. No they wont make it alive. Arianne.

13. Aegon will marry Arianne.

14. Aegon----Who is the mummers dragon? Aegon through Varys?

15.Many possible candidates.

16. No idea.

Myrcella, though I still like the unlikely idea that Myrcella was killed and the Martells intimidated Rosamund into impersonating her when talking to Balon Swann afterwards.

Highgarden. Oldtown is a red herring. He might turn there later.

Kingsmoot and then, possibly, the Wall.

I think she will burn Shireen in order to bring back Stannis or at least save his mission. Only when she resurrects Jon accidentally, she will start to believe that he is AA (not sure whether it’s true though). We will see that through her POV. Castle Black will be held by Jon’s supporters and Tormund’s wildlings, but they will be at each other’s throats.

Ramsay, manipulated by Stannis and the Manderlys.

She will join Stannis or rather the GNC after Ramsay loses his battle.

Not because of the shoe. I expect Sansa to betray him after he tries to rape her or kills Sweetrobin. She will reveal herself and declare LF guilty of Lysa’s death. He will be executed.

Go to Braavos with Jeyne Poole, tell the tale of Jon’s death (or Jon’s resurrection, depends on the timing), make Arya return to Westeros.

I think he will like her – she is quite smart, after all – but he will not trust her. She will not trust him either but their alliance is mutually beneficial and in time, Tyrion will probably tame Viserion, so I’d say it goes from 2 to 10.

I agree – I think he will leave for Horn Hill pretty soon, to protect Gilly and the babe from the Ironborn. Hard to say whether it will be much help to them though. I hope he is not in Oldtown when (if) it is being sacked, he is my favorite character!

He is definitely not trying to murder anybody, so I’d say the glass candle.

I think Arianne will survive, with some of her squad. Tyene and Nym are too naïve and not cautious enough to survive KL.

Margaery. Or he will wait for Daenerys forever. Sansa will not marry.

14. Aegon or Faegon 

Faegon

Tyrion rides Viserion. Rhaegal is taken by Victarion/Euron but I can also see Jon riding a dragon eventually, possibly Drogon if Daenerys dies.

No clue, honestly I hope Oathkeeper and/or Widow’s Wail are used to avenge Ned and returned to the Starks (if Rickon survives).

Bonus Question: Will Arya live or die by the end of the series?

Die. I cannot imagine her living happily ever after, having grandchildren etc

• 2 weeks later...

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off?  Myrcella. The books are aimed at the average reader. Rosamund would be too much subtlety on a major plot point.

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden? No idea.

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? He seems too weak to be acceptable to the ironborn - but maybe that is their bittersweet ending.

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel. a: Shireen - you need a death to pay for life, b: yes, c: no, what they fear is ice.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter? Ramsay

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on? Her own - but I bet she's thinking of what Ramsay did to Lady Hornwood, and will do anything to neutralise the Boltons.

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? Yes, maybe not in this book. I think it's possible he will try to win iron throne - in the game you win or you die - and he's definitely in the game.

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next? Whatever he sets out to do - he's the most dedicated employee going. Stannis will get a loan, Stannis will die and the money will fall into Jon Snow's pockets - for some reason Jon won't have to pay it back.

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen I don't think they'll like each much but will try to work together. At that point Tyrion will be a 4, but influential. As soon as Tyrion gets hold of a dragon, he'll dump Dany and set up on his own - which will be a 2 because his dragon will protect him from being dragon food.

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) He won't be a maester officially, but he will out-perform all other maesters - probably in the field of researching winter or dragons. All teenagers in these books are madly competent.

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. No idea

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive? The sand snakes aren't central to the theme of the books, and previous books have set the mortality rate very high.... Arianne's probably ok.

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry? Faegon: not Dany, not Arianne, so maybe Margaery. Sansa: will ultimately go back to being a Stark in Winterfell, so either no marriage, or marries a man of low enough rank that he doesn't dominate her identity.

14. Aegon or Faegon  Faegon

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons  A number of people, most of them short-lived. I nominate Brown Ben, Tyrion, Victarion, Cersei, and possibly the Stark kids (likely via warging).

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series) I want Longclaw back with the Mormonts, or found to be a Targ sword in disguise. I'm not sure what will happen to Widow's Wail and Oathkeeper.

Myrcella

Old Town

Neither

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon?
Jon isn't dead, just badly wounded and dying, so Mel doesn't need to resurrect him. Wildlings and nightwatchmen loyal to Jon, with some help from Ghost, will protect him while he heals.

"The North", whatever she thinks that means.

7. Will littlefinger be killed off?
Eventually, but it will take a while.

9a. Will Tyrion like Dany?
He will be somewhat disillusioned, but overall he'll like her.

9b. Will Dany like Tyrion?
She will be mistrustful to begin with, but eventually yes.

10. What will Sam do at old town?
In the short term: Study.
In the long term: No clue.

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on?
Some specific knowledge related to magic and/or dragons. Exactly what I have no clue.

14. Aegon or Faegon?
Aegon

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons?
Aegon and Jon, the remaining Targarions.

1. Myrcella is missing an ear.

2. Old Town, probably High Garden too.

3. No. Saved by Bran and the trees.

4. Not Melisandre. The Wildlings will burn Jon and it will resurrect him. Maybe they will burn Melisandre with him. If so, yes, she will contribute to Jon's return.

5. Mance.

6. Not the Boltons. No one or Manderly's.

7. Yes. But maybe not in TWOW.

8. Probably return to Bravos.

9. Not sure they will associate, or he will have a place beside the Dothrakis, the Ironborn, the Red priests...

10. Probably found something useful in the books.

11. Something about dragons and Others.

12. They may survive Cersei. But may die during the Others' invasion. All Martels are to die by the end.

13. fAegon and Arianne seems likely. Sansa could stay with Tyrion, or maybe later marry the Hound.

14. fAegon is a Blackfyre and is Illirio's son.

15. Euron, Victarion, other bad guys. I don't think the dragons will survive the Others, will disappear with them.

16. Don't really care about the VS swords. But Dawn will be Jon's.

• 3 weeks later...

Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off?

Myrcella, but I find the Rosamund theory interest and fun to think about

Will Euron take old town or high garden?

I kind of think that Oldtown will be his target, but I don't know if he will "take" it. I can see his plan backfiring in a way like the kraken or whatever he awakens can't be controlled. All speculation from the new Aeron WoW chap. 

Will theon be sacrificed or called to a kings moot?

I think he will still be alive and his bastard son from the captain's daughter (his ACOK journey to Pike) might be a contender. He did have  talk with her about being his salt wife, I think. Probably wrong, though. 

How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel.

I do think Jon will spend some time in Ghost's body, but maybe he will be resurrected when Mel tries to burn the body (king's blood, yo). From there I don't have much more speculation than a sacrifice on Ghost's part, I guess. The Free Folk would need to have a leader band them together before they attack as a group. 

Who wrote the Pink Letter?

Ramsey. There are so many other twists and mysteries in this series that I am inclined to think a cigar is sometimes just a cigar. 

Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on?

Barbrey Dustin is all about Barbrey Dustin and what can benefit her family the most. She probably does have a little hate for the Starks, but might only be putting on a front to survive. I don't know if she has a grand plan other than survival. 

Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe 

Littlefinger will survive. He is good at that, plus he is so subtle and the nobles don't even think he has the capacity for grand schemes. He also has a good read on the other characters--too much like plot armor the way his plans fall into place, but that is for a different forum thread. 

Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next?

Going back to the Iron Bank. Maybe enjoy the fine fare at Eastwatch, but most likely back to the life of a banker. 

Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen 

I think they will see the mutual benefit in an alliance.This is one I can't predict at all since Dany still has a lot of prejudice against the people who overthrew her family and she is constantly underestimated by the people surrounding her. Tyrion has a penchant for mansplaining, too. It will be interesting to say the least. 

What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) 

He will probably be critical in providing information against Euron's attack and maybe finding key info about the Others to send to the Wall. He could be the rare case that only takes a year to get his chain. 

Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. 

This is a curious plotline because I don't know if we've seen the Faceless Men do spy work like gathering intel since we've seen their assassin work. BUT Arya did have that assignment to bring back 3 new things she learned each day, so this plotline is up in the air to me. I do really look forward to it. 

Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive?

The predicament of the Dornish plotline is that Doran waits too long to execute his plans while the SS jump right in. I can't predict if any or all will make it out alive, but I don't know how relevant Doran's current plan will be if a big powerplay by another character is made. 

Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry? 

I don't know if there will be time for that. Weddings are not fun events in the seven kingdoms from the ones we've seen. 

Aegon or Faegon 

I am inclined to think he is fake, but that it is ultimately irrelevant and won't be revealed. He can still play his thematic purpose and foil to Dany without confirmation one way or another. 

Who is riding the other 2 dragons 

I actually haven't given too much thought to this. It is something I would be happy with a variety of different characters. I know it is Tyrion's dream to ride one so I might root for this. Otherwise, I always saw the other riders as a small part to the characters' overall role in the war for the dawn. 

Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series)

This is a tough one. I think Dawn will be in different hands, though I don't know whose. 

On March 31, 2016 at 6:00 PM, The Mountain That Flies said:

1. Myrcella

2. Both

3. Sacrificed

4. She'll burn Shireen. They'll try but will be stalemated by some of NW assuming defensive positions within Castle Black. Yes.

5. Mance

6. Her own.

7. No, though he will be forced to flee to Harrenhall when his plots are undone.

8. Go home, his purpose in the story is done.

9. Yes, because she'll offer him revenge/a purpose. He'll be a 5 to et, useful but not overly fond.

10. Get involved with a resistance movement gainer Euron.

11. He's using the glass candle to find Bloodraven, who has been his target in Westeros all along.

12. No. Maybe Trystane, but I suspect Doran doomed his whole family with his plotting.

13. He'll die before he can get married. She'll remain unmarried and rule in her own right.

14. Faegon. GRRM is not a lazy enough writer for the character to be legit, although he will die believing himself to be real.

15. Bran will warg Viserion, Rhaegal will remain unclaimed.

16. Dark Sister will show up at some point, maybe wielded by Jorah. 

Wow that's some of the most unique answers to these very popular questions remaining.  I like the littlefinger running to Harrenhall

and your faceless pate theory is...... Original lol, hey quick question about that.... I'm assuming he would use jojen meera or bran to communicate with blood Raven??? Or do u think it's more malicious and a glass candle>Bloodraven.

the only sand snake that I know will die is Obara but tyene is 99% gone (high sparrow will pretend to like her until....) then lady nym I'll stick at 60-80% but I thought all of the younger sand snakes with ellaria sand would live. Especially Lady Lance. No idea about Arianne except she kinda (will) be in Dany's way (I think she'll marry faegon.) Tough poop for her cause I'll miss her fine wiki picture self I'll stop speculating Dorne now. Sorry lol

Really??? No other dragon riders? Come on it has to Jon (eventually def not twow unless it's the last thing he does) and Tyrion (bc he is my fav character and there's one sentence about Aerys liking Joanna so obviously Tyrion is the bastard of Aerys and will ride the smallest dragon with a sick saddle. As soon as I got a good idea of Bran I've wondered if he can get a dragon but my gut says you can't warg such a stubborn evil creature (hope he do tho) 

Why Jorah and dark sister? What am I missing? 

On March 31, 2016 at 6:57 PM, Bran the Shipper said:

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off?   My guess is Myrcella, but I can't remember how closely Rosamund resembles Myrcella.

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden?  Old Town, it makes more sense to keep the action where we have PoV characters.

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot?  Neither, he will stay in the north, but if one it is more likely the Kingsmoot.

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel.  I don't think Jon is being resurrected, he is dead and will stay that way (I'll change my opinion when WoW comes out and he ineviatebly gets resurrected).  The Wildlings will likely be pushed from Castle Black initially but will eventually overrun it.  Of course the wildings fear Mel but she has likely fled south to reunite with Stannis so it doesn't matter.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter?   I have no idea.

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on?  I have no idea.

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe.  Littlefinger will likely die, my guess is that he has a trial and is found guilty for his crimes and is executed (it would be the ultimate fail for such a character). 

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next?  Go back to Braavos, where he might cross paths with Arya.

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen.  Tyrion seems to be fairly misogynistic at the moment so I don't think he will respect Daenerys as a ruler, though he might think she is a fine person and will definitely like how she looks.  Dany will see Tyrion as a useful ally to know the recent climate of Westeros, probably with a ranking of 6/10, an ally but not exactly among her inner circle.

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo).  He will get some useful training but is likely there to discover conspiracies regarding the maesters and/or the faceless men.

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on.  Information.  On what I don't know, but it could be either Others, dragons, or magic.

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive?  Hard to say, I don't think either of them really understand how dangerous King's Landing is so they will not be as prepared as they need to be.  I don't have high expectations for Dorne, they are too much of a bunch of schemers   Elaria and her daughters should be safe, but Doran seems unlikely to make it.

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry?  Aegon seems likely to marry Arianne.  As for Sansa I don't know if she will marry anyone within the scope of the story.  If I want to be snarky I'd say she is already married to Tyrion and can't remarry until he dies.

14. Aegon or Faegon?  Aegon.  It makes things more dramatic in my opinion and still makes sense which is what I like best.  Faegon will seem kind of weird if we are doing late story reveals that Aegon is alive, only to follow it with another reveal that it was never really Aegon the whole time.

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons?  Aegon on Rhaegal, Jorah on Viserion.

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series).  I think that Widow's Wail will likely end up with the Starks.

I know I know

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 5:11 PM, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

One-eyed Misbehavin   

• One-eyed Misbehavin
  • Members
  • 192 posts

14. Aegon or Faegon 

What's the thing with Royce and her shoe?  I've never heard that.

5 hours ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

What's the thing with Royce and her shoe?  I've never heard that.

It is a theory--I don't know who started it--that Nestor Royse found Sansa's shoe that fell our of the moon door when Lysa was trying to push her. Somehow it tipped him off to her identity or/and role in Lysa's death. 

Anyone who is a fan of the theory might be able to explain it better. 

22 minutes ago, BlackBethaRidesAgain said:

It is a theory--I don't know who started it--that Nestor Royse found Sansa's shoe that fell our of the moon door when Lysa was trying to push her. Somehow it tipped him off to her identity or/and role in Lysa's death. 

Anyone who is a fan of the theory might be able to explain it better. 

Now that you've reminded me I think I have seen that before... I didn't take it very seriously.

3 hours ago, aryagonnakill#2 said:

Now that you've reminded me I think I have seen that before... I didn't take it very seriously.

I'm a very practical person (I subscribe to Aegon Blackfyre bc it answers many questions in-universe) that being said this is one of my more "tinfoil" ideas 

the theory goes like this The keeper of the gate (Nestor Royce) may or may not have went looking for Lysa Tully's body. If they did there is a (very small) chance they found an extra (obviously highborn YOUNG LADIES) shoe. So Royce (who I think is smarter in his own right than he's given credit for) realizes no highborn YOUNG LADIES have flown realizes there may be something fishy about the already fishy marillion situation. Also someone from Nestor's household (Carrot) was the last out of the eyrie with the luggage. Could possibly slip in and grab Alayne's shoe.

On the surface it's a "what are the odds" kinda deal. Butt.......

LF stole Nestor Royces plan..... Completely. Nestor Royce wanted to marry Lysa, and marry Myranda to Harry the heir. Both offers were obviously rejected. I'm not saying all of this will come to fruitition but I promise you, Everyone is looking for bronze yohn (or Lyn Corbray) to chokeslam petyr. 

I am of the opinion that the rock of the eyrie pulls a fast one on LF. But I also think Lother Brune will kill LF (on Sansa's orders) so what the heck do I know

I heard this theory from a certain YouTuber who takes a single quote where ever they want it to go and is known as a laughing stock on these theories, but it's not bad. 

Nowhere near as good as your theories and I know you are very practical as well. I'm sorry if I let u down lol I shouldn't have said believe so much as I consider it possible.... But still it's out there

Archived