TWOW humble opinion discussion

Also 

Alayne was raised by the faith at gulltown. You'd think all things with the faith would deeply interest/concern her

Myranda-"there's a new high septon did you know? Oh and the nights watch has a boy commander some bastard son of Edward stark's"

Alayne-"Jon snow?!?!"

Myranda-"Snow? Yes, it would be snow I suppose."

OUCH myranda totally just owned Sansa and this is all before she says Harry should die bc he has a bastard (like alayne) and calls her boobs "bastard (or base born) boobs" 

Myranda and Nestor aren't as dumb as everyone thinks 

On 3/31/2016 at 4:11 PM, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

One-eyed Misbehavin   

• One-eyed Misbehavin
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Answer what you want, however you want. (I would really appreciate answers that are realistic) Some answers you can say none of the above but please feel free to tell me what you think will happen. It's a discussion not a multiple choice

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? 

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden?

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? 

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter?

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on?

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe 

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next?

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen 

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) 

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. 

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive?

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry? 

14. Aegon or Faegon 

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons 

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series)

1- Myrcella

2- He will Sack them both

3- sacraficed

4- The wildings are already there and will wipe out the Nights Watch for this. Mel will kiss him ala Beric/Thoros.

5- mance Rayder and his new Ally, Ramsay Bolton

6- The Starks

7- Littlefinger is a dead man and soon.

8- Back whom he thinks is the best investment

9- Tyrion/Dany 50/50

10- Sam will discover some ancient texts that no one bothers to read as it is from 8 thousand years ago regarding the others/Brandon the Builder etc.

11- A book regarding Dragons

12- Don't know/Don't care

13- I really think Faegon and Sansa will marry and she will get pregnant - they will die by Dragonfire.

14- He is fake but does not know it. Blackfyre with possibly some Brightflame, otherwise the Golden Company would not have anything to do with him.

15- one of those dragons will die in battle soon and the other will be warged and by Bran.

16- I have no idea.

13 hours ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

I'm a very practical person (I subscribe to Aegon Blackfyre bc it answers many questions in-universe) that being said this is one of my more "tinfoil" ideas 

the theory goes like this The keeper of the gate (Nestor Royce) may or may not have went looking for Lysa Tully's body. If they did there is a (very small) chance they found an extra (obviously highborn YOUNG LADIES) shoe. So Royce (who I think is smarter in his own right than he's given credit for) realizes no highborn YOUNG LADIES have flown realizes there may be something fishy about the already fishy marillion situation. Also someone from Nestor's household (Carrot) was the last out of the eyrie with the luggage. Could possibly slip in and grab Alayne's shoe.

On the surface it's a "what are the odds" kinda deal. Butt.......

LF stole Nestor Royces plan..... Completely. Nestor Royce wanted to marry Lysa, and marry Myranda to Harry the heir. Both offers were obviously rejected. I'm not saying all of this will come to fruitition but I promise you, Everyone is looking for bronze yohn (or Lyn Corbray) to chokeslam petyr. 

I am of the opinion that the rock of the eyrie pulls a fast one on LF. But I also think Lother Brune will kill LF (on Sansa's orders) so what the heck do I know

I heard this theory from a certain YouTuber who takes a single quote where ever they want it to go and is known as a laughing stock on these theories, but it's not bad. 

Nowhere near as good as your theories and I know you are very practical as well. I'm sorry if I let u down lol I shouldn't have said believe so much as I consider it possible.... But still it's out there

Hey I believe in a few  more crackpotty ideas, we all do.

I'm actually with you on Lothor Brune, I think Sansa has his number knowing he likes Mya, and knowing Mya is mad at Michael for marrying, all she has to do is make a suggestion to Mya to give Lothor her favor to make Michael jelous and Lothor could ruin whatever plan LF has for the tourny. IDK that he will kill her directly, I like Sansa using the necklace for that, but I think he will be a part of her move.

• 8 months later...

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? Myrcella. Arianne has met her plenty of times, and probably Rosamund as well. She would have noticed if it wasn't Myrcella who showed up with Arys. 

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden? Oldtown, although he could take Highgarden later on.

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? I'm really torn on this. On the one hand, why mention Torgon the Latecomer unless it's to foreshadow Theon showing up at the kingsmoot? On the other hand, I can't see Stannis letting Theon live. Perhaps Asha will be able to strike up some sort of a deal with Stannis -- let Theon go, and in return the Ironborn will bend the knee and come north to fight. Stannis is a hard man, but he's more flexible now than when we first met him.

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel. Blood magic, although I like the theory that Val will help her.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter? Supposedly Ramsay, although only a wildling would call a brother of the Watch a "black crow."

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on? The Starks. Even if she doesn't care for them personally, she's not going to stay on the Boltons' side when the majority of the North is opposing them, especially now that Domeric's gone and the Lannisters are falling from power.

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe I don't think the shoe will be important. I've grown very tired of Littlefinger, but I don't think he'll die until ADOS.

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next? No idea.

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen Dany won't trust Tyrion, because of Quaithe's warning. Tyrion will give her enough information to keep him around, but he'll see her more as a means to getting what he wants rather than as the true queen of Westeros. Knowing Tyrion, he'll probably also spend a lot of time fantasizing about having sex with her. Even so, I don't think they'll be together for most of TWOW. 

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) Uncover secrets about dragons, magic, and conspiracies.

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. Probably a book about the Doom of Valyria.

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive? Not all of them. Ellaria and her younger daughters are the only ones I have any faith in surviving the series.

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry? Tinfoil here, but I imagine Aegon will see himself as the second Aegon the Conqueror, and will try to repeat history by taking two wives. Arianne will probably seduce/convince Aegon to marry her, and afterwards he'll become infatuated with Sansa and decide to take her as his second wife. I don't think Sansa will have much say in the matter however, and I certainly don't think she'll want to be queen.

14. Aegon or Faegon Faegon, but he doesn't know that. I don't think it will ever be confirmed either way, but I'm sure many characters will suspect he's a fraud.

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons Well, GRRM said we're getting a second Dance of the Dragons, so I'm guessing Aegon will get one at some point. Euron probably will as well, unless he really does raise a kraken. The dragons can pass to different people after their deaths, however. I think Bran will eventually learn how to warg one.

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series) One of the Ironborn could steal Heartsbane.

On 31.3.2016 at 11:11 PM, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

One-eyed Misbehavin   

• One-eyed Misbehavin
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Answer what you want, however you want. (I would really appreciate answers that are realistic) Some answers you can say none of the above but please feel free to tell me what you think will happen. It's a discussion not a multiple choice

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel.

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen 

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive?

14. Aegon or Faegon 

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series)

1. Myrcella. 

2. Both

3. He won't be sacrificed. Ramsays man are gonna attack. During  the battle, Theon and Asha are gona flee. 

4. The Wildlings, together with Edd and some other brothers of the night watch will attack the bowen marsh crew and take them hostage, thus ruling at the wall after. After this battle at the wall, Melissandre will read the pink letter, and will think that Stannis has died. She will send some man to eastwatch to bring Selyse and Shireen to castle black. In a desperate situation, Melisandre will burn Shireen to bring back Stannis. This will happen in secret. When Selyse finds out, she will loose her mind and comit suicide, since there is nothing worth gor her to live for now. The plan will backfire, and instead of Stannis, Jon will be ressurected. I like the Idea, that Melissandre will pray to R'llohr for Azor Ahai to be reborn. R'llohr will fullfill her that wish. But of course, it will not be Stannis, but Jon. Thus her wish will be fullfilled, but not what she has thought. 

5. Ramsay.

6. Manderlys. 

7. Yes. At the End of Winds. By Sansa.

8. Trying to get the money of the iron bank back. First he will back up Stannis. After Stannis will be defeated, he will probably go to Kings Landing and back up Cercei. When she looses, he will back upp fAegon. When he looses, he will back up the humankind against the Others. So he will do what every Bank does: try to get the investment back. 

9. At the beginning Danny will mistrust him of course. So maybe a 5. With the help of Tyrion she will defeat the Harpy and all her enemies in slavers bay. By the time they sail to Westeros, a 9 or 10. He will be her hand of the queen.

10. Maybe gathering some crucial informations about the Others, that will later help humankind to defeat them.

11. A book, how to kill dragons. 

12. They will be captured.

13. Ariane Martell. Not a happy ending, for both of them. 

14. fAegon. Obviously. Just read the conversation between Varys and Tyrion about power (Varys riddle).

15. I said that since I have read the first time the line "But you will fly": Danny, Jon and Bran. 

16. There are so many of them...

17 hours ago, Dragonsbone said:

3. He won't be sacrificed. Ramsays man are gonna attack. During  the battle, Theon and Asha are gona flee. 

Oh, wow, I hadn't considered that. I think that's a really good theory. I honestly don't know where they would go after that, but I like the idea of them escaping during an attack. 

On 3/31/2016 at 5:11 PM, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

One-eyed Misbehavin   

• One-eyed Misbehavin
  • Members
  • 192 posts

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? MYRCELLA

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden?OLD TOWN FOR SURE, MAYBE HG ALSO

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? NOT SACRIFICED, NOT SURE ON KM, IB WILL NEVER FOLLOW HIM AFTER ALL HE HAS DONE.

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel. NOT SURE, MAYBE SHIREEN, YES, WILDLINGS WILL TAKE OVER CB, THEY MIGHT FEAR MEL BUT NOT ENOUGH TO MATTER

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter? RAMSAY

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on? ROOSES SIDE, SHE IS NOT A SECRET STARK LOYALIST

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe YES EVENTUALY, POSSIBLY NOT IN WINDS.

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next? PRESUMABLY HE WILL FINANCE WHOMEVER HE THINKS CAN WIN THE THRONE AFTER STANNIS DIES.

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen YES AND YES

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo) LEARN SOMETHING VALUABLE, NOT SURE WHAT AND DON'T CARE.

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on. SOME KIND OF DRAGON KILLING INFO.

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive? I HOPE NOT, PROBABLY NONE OF THEM, MAYBE ONE SNAKE WILL LIVE.

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry?  MARG AND/OR ARIANNE, PROBABLY ARIANNE.  HARRY OR PROBABLY NO ONE.

14. Aegon or Faegon  NOT SURE, THE AUTHOR MAY LEAVE THIS IS A MYSTERY.

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons JON, PROBABLY ONE OF THE DRAGONS DIES BEFORE IT GETS A RIDER, COULD ALSO BE EURON WITH HIS MAGIC AND THEN THEY BOTH DIE.

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series) DON'T KNOW, STARKS WILL PRESUMABLY GET BACK BOTH PARTS OF ICE.

On Invalid Date at 4:11 PM, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

One-eyed Misbehavin   

• One-eyed Misbehavin
  • Members
  • 192 posts

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off?  I believe it was Myrcella.

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden? I think he'll attack Old Town but whether he actually takes it or not I don't know.  Either way we'll get to see it through Sam's POV.

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot? I think the idea is that Stannis will grant Asha's request to execute Theon by beheading in front of a weirwood but then Ramsay's forces will attack and Theon and Asha will flee. 

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel.  I believe Mel will resurrect Jon by sacrificing (burning) Shireen.  I think the Wildlings will take over Castle Black and will not fear Mel enough to matter.

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter?  I think Ramsay did.

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on?  Oh, I believe she's a northern loyalist through and through.  She may not love the Starks but I think she's still a northerner who would much rather have the Starks in Winterfell than the Boltons.  I believe her performance for Theon was in case he would report back to Ramsay or Roose but what she was actually doing in the crypts was checking out the info she received from Manderly about Bran and Rickon still being alive, etc. 

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe Yes, I believe LF will die and Sansa will have something to do with it.  The only question is when and how?  That's an interesting idea about Sansa's shoe.

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next?  I really don't know but it's absolutely integral that the Iron Bank is dealing with the NW.

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen  I think they will be very wary of each other at first (and, of course, Dany will have all the power) but they will come to understand each other after a time.

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo)  We will see Euron's attack and possible takeover through his POV and Sam may even get his hands on the forbidden dragon lore Jaqen is after. 

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on.  Jaqen is after some of Septon Barth's forbidden (by none other than Baelor the Blessed) writings on dragons. 

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well.)  Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive? I don't know but, whether they live or die, I think they'll do quite a bit of damage to the Lannisters and their allies either way.  I really don't know who from Dorne will make it all the way...

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry?  I think Faegon's doomed.  Sansa will make some political marriage at the end but I really don't know what that'll be. 

14. Aegon or Faegon  I think "Faegon".  I think he's a Blackfyre through his mother Sera and his father Illyrio has been trying to put him on the Iron Throne because of his immense love for Sera.  In short, I don't believe he was lying to Tyrion about that. 

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons I don't know.  I don't think the dragons are gonna ultimately prove very important in stopping the Others, etc. anyway. 

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series) Haven't given it much thought.  I do agree with others, though, that the two new swords forged from Ice will eventually come back to the Starks.

On 31/03/2016 at 5:11 PM, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

One-eyed Misbehavin   

• One-eyed Misbehavin
  • Members
  • 192 posts

Myrcella.

Old Town.

Neither. He will be brought before the heart tree, and then Bran will skinchange him. He's got zero chance of winning the Seastone Chair imo.

She won't. Yes, the wildlings will most definitely take over CB. They will fear Mel, I think, but that won't stop them. Heck, she may even side w/ them against the likes of Marsh.

Ramsay. Ramsay. Ramsay. 

Hmmm. Good question. I think she may not be a secret Stark supporter but her "hatred" of the Starks rings false to me. Also, she loathes Ramsay and the Freys. So, whatever she's up to, it should be interesting to see how it will play out.

Fuck, I hope so. The sooner the better. Preferably by Stoneheart.

Next when? Right now he's backing Stannis and arranging that loan to the watch. So for the more immediate next, I think he'll keep doing what he's doing b/c I don't think Stannis will die straight away.

Yeah, I think they'll like each other after a few bumps on the road at first. Tyrion as dragon snack is a nice idea but I'm afraid it's just my wishful thinking. :D

Acquire crucial information.

A book? On how to kill dragons efficiently would be my first guess.

Don't know. 

Arianne and no one for now.

14. Aegon or Faegon 

Keep going back and forth on this one but [today] I think fAegon.

Will someone ride them? Jon is a popular choice, it seems, but I'd rather he didn't. Again, just my wishful thinking.

Dunno, but agree w/ @Cas Stark that Ice will be again in possession of the Starks. 

And Arya will live! :commie:

• 2 weeks later...

1. Did Myrcella or Rosamund get their ear chopped off? Myrcella.

2. Will Euron take old town or high garden? Oldtown.

3. Will theon be sacrificed or  called to a kings moot?  Kingsmoot, I think theon will be succsesful and Asha will be his Hand. I think Asha is pregnant following her shag with Qarl the maid as she did not get oportunity to drink moon tea and as she is a married woman her child will be legitimate as far as the world at large is concerned thus giving Theon an heir.  

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon? Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel. I don't think he's going to be dead. I think Val & Morna will heal him and that whilst he convalesces Boraq will teach him how to warg properly.  If Mel has to resurrect him it will simply be the fire kiss, not sacrifice required. Shireen's burning will come about for a different reason.  

5. Who wrote the Pink Letter? Ramsey.

6. Whose side is Barbrey Dustin on? The Starks.

7. Will littlefinger be killed off? I think Nestor Royce found Sansas shoe. Yes, LF will die towards the end of TWOW and it will happen at WF with Sansa arresting him either for attempting to rape her or and this is my preferred option after Jon arrives in WF and tells her what Jeyne Poole told him when she arrived at the wall. Then after a show trial, she will behead (or have him beheaded, but I much prefer her doing the deed herself) him and have his head mounted above the gates of WF. 

8. Tycho Bravossi guy, what in the heck is he gonna do next? Go back to Braavos.

9. Will Tyrion like Dany? Will Dany like Tyrion if so to what degree 1-10? 1 is dragon food 10 being hand of the queen  Yes he will like her, he will want to join her team. She'll be reluctant at first but once she decides to let him into her circle he'll rise high, so eventually 10. 

10. What will Sam do at old town (he doesn't have time to become a maester imo)  Forge the fastest chain in the history of Westeros, whilst discovering secrets, reading about Dragons, Prophecy (TPTWP), The Others, learning to use the glass candles, and fixing the horn Jon gave him.   

11. Speaking of old town what is faceless pate trying to get his hands on.  Septon Barths Dragons, Wyrms & Wyverns: Their unnatural history.

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim  should do very well.)  Also, who from Dorne make it all the way alive? They'll kill Tommen, support Cersei in crowning Myrcella with Trystane as her consort. And survive Cersei's eventual downfall via Arianne having sided with fAegon. Some of them may die but most won't.

13. Who will Faegon marry? Who will Sansa marry? fAegon will either marry Arianne or stay single in the hopes of winning Dany's hand. But Dany will not want to marry him but will fight him as when she arrives he will already be King. He may offer her his hand as a second wife but she won't accept that option. Another idea is that he marries Margaery who is once again a widowed virgin. But the scenario with Dany then plays out identically. 

14. Aegon or Faegon 100% fAegon. With his father being Illyrio Mopatis who is a Blackfyre on his mother's side, and his mother being Serra who is Varys' sister with them both being descended from Aerion Targaryen's child born in Lys during his exile. 

15. Who is riding the other 2 dragons  long term Jon on Rhaegal & Tyrion on Viserion. But maybe fAegon gets his hands on Rhaegal in the interim somehow. 

16. Which Valyrian weapons end up in different hands? (Caggo? I think, the corpse killer will not have that VS arakh by the end of the series) I think various VS swords and items will exchange hands and come into play, The Hound may have Orphanmaker if it has washed up on the QI. Truth I think is in the high tower and will come out to play via Leyton descending the tower after hearing Sams tales of the dead walking in the north.  Dark Sister will show up and fAegon has Blackfyre thanks to Illyrio's Blackfyre blood. I think the two swords made from ice will be integral and the Celtigars Axe will show up too.  

• 3 weeks later...

Myrcella

Oldtown, but it may raid Highgarden

He'll survive, may call the kingsmoot moot and help to bring down Euron

4. How will Mel resurrect Jon?

Same as Thoros did with Beric, using the Last Kiss. Does she know that?  Will it work at first given that Jon's soul will be "stored" in Ghost?

Will the wildings take castle black when they find out that their boy Jon is "dead"? Will the wildings fear Mel.

No idea, really. Situation is very chaotic

I think it's Ramsay but I'm getting more and more into the Mance's theory. Anyway, I strongly believe it was edited at CB by Clydas and others.

I think she turned her cloak judging by the snowmen on the walls of Winterfell.

Littlefinger will die, but not sure if in TWOW. Turney will be a clusterfuck. Difficult to predict outcome

Take Jeyne Poole to Braavos where she will meet with the real Arya.

I think Tyrion will manage to keep Meeren afloat.

Yeah, he won't become a maester, scrapping the five year gap put an end to this, but avoided far worse protblems. Sam will find some important documents, meet important people and get a hold in important books and artifacts.

Trying to get a hold in a famous book. More importantly for whom is he actually working?

12. Will the sand snakes in KL make it out alive (I'm worried about ms tyene lady nim should do very well)

No, they will die, even horrifyingly.  I'm half a mind they might try a queenmaker 2.0

Also who from Dorne make it all the way alive?

Sarella?

13. Who will Faegon marry?

Arianne

Who will Sansa marry? 

No one else during the timeline, she is married to Tyrion and only after his death she may marry. I don't know whom.

14. Aegon or Faegon

Aegon, but not the son of Rhaegar, but Aegon is his name, all that he has.

Tyrion and Jon.

Hard to say, those swords are important against the Others.

Corspekiller and VS arakh is too strong foreshadowing to be wasted. I think he will become one of the Dany's bloodriders after the death of one of them. Caggo sounds dothraki imo and he is not described physically. 

• 5 months later...
On 31.3.2016. at 11:11 PM, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

One-eyed Misbehavin   

• One-eyed Misbehavin
  • Members
  • 192 posts

14. Aegon or Faegon 

1. Myrcella    2. Oldtown will be saltpaned     3. I think he will survive.        4. Yes             5. Big Walder maybe      6. Her own.              7. I hope that ados prologue be his pov               8. Give loan to Stannis.                9. I don't know.         10. Try to survive ironborns       11. Maybe something important ti faceless man.            12. Maybe. I am not sure.     13. Maybe. Harry most likely    14. I don't care.               15. Someone targaryen blood.         16. I don't know

9 hours ago, Kandrax said:

1. Myrcella    2. Oldtown will be saltpaned     3. I think he will survive.        4. Yes             5. Big Walder maybe      6. Her own.              7. I hope that ados prologue be his pov               8. Give loan to Stannis.                9. I don't know.         10. Try to survive ironborns       11. Maybe something important ti faceless man.            12. Maybe. I am not sure.     13. Maybe. Harry most likely    14. I don't care.               15. Someone targaryen blood.         16. I don't know

Ha ha  it's been a while since anyone has responded to this post.  Much appreciated.  I like that you think  Old town's purpose is for a POV of The ironborn attack (not an expose or a dialogue of Sam in the citadel)  i'm in the same boat. 

9 hours ago, Kandrax said:

I was scrolling through the who would make the best king out of the WO5K and  I literally laughed my butt off at your answer "moon boy for all I know"

It is  The perfect answer in so many ways.  I meant to tell you that on the post.  Please keep doing you @Kandrax it  makes the world a better place 

12 hours ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

I was scrolling through the who would make the best king out of the WO5K and  I literally laughed my butt off at your answer "moon boy for all I know"

It is  The perfect answer in so many ways.  I meant to tell you that on the post.  Please keep doing you @Kandrax it  makes the world a better place 

I am glad you like it. What you think about my other answers?

1 I think Myrcella is the only choice personally

2 Agreed seems like Euron's optimal target. 

3 I've guessed very wrong on ironborn thus far. I'll say Asha with Theon's support or vice versa ( execution by Stannis  seems too early for me ) Theon has some wolves to (try to) look in the eye

4  I believe the wildlings will  take over. This is speculation but I believe they would kill the red witch before "hiding"

5 Possibly but he certainly isn't doing it by himself. (Ramsay's words)  but the broken seal makes me like an edit by Clydas at the wall.

6 I agree with you except i've always had a sneaking suspicion she's also trying to  honor her dead husband for some reason.  But yes she is certainly team herself 

7  This is the only when I have a problem with.  I could see it happen but Sansa is growing up fast,  can LF  really keep his house of cards standing that long?  It wouldn't surprise me if he's dead before ADOS

8  I like this. Stannis is the greatest (and most honest) return on investment.

9 skip

10 Agreed but I have to say Sam is not shooting some perfect bow shot to save the city. Hate that theory

11  I think the most likely book would be about a way to kill dragons. (If the FM hate dragons like the rest of Braavos)  If it's not a book then I don't have a blue's clue. Old town prolly has some amazing stuff especially when you have an Archmaester's key

12 Skip

13 Arianne and her army of spears for Aegon/Harry like you said for Sansa ( I also believe it will be Sansa's last marriage )

14  You don't care????? It might not be important to the plot at all but it's the golden company with him. Dude is a Blackfyre 

15 I only see 2 dragon riders due to the third bring injured/killed. :D But your answer could not be more true. It's indisputable so far.

16  skip because I could talk about this all day. Ok maybe just one Arya will get the sword of heroes, and coolest sword ever.... Dark Sister. 

@Kandrax

5 hours ago, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

1 I think Myrcella is the only choice personally

2 Agreed seems like Euron's optimal target. 

3 I've guessed very wrong on ironborn thus far. I'll say Asha with Theon's support or vice versa ( execution by Stannis  seems too early for me ) Theon has some wolves to (try to) look in the eye

4  I believe the wildlings will  take over. This is speculation but I believe they would kill the red witch before "hiding"

5 Possibly but he certainly isn't doing it by himself. (Ramsay's words)  but the broken seal makes me like an edit by Clydas at the wall.

6 I agree with you except i've always had a sneaking suspicion she's also trying to  honor her dead husband for some reason.  But yes she is certainly team herself 

7  This is the only when I have a problem with.  I could see it happen but Sansa is growing up fast,  can LF  really keep his house of cards standing that long?  It wouldn't surprise me if he's dead before ADOS

8  I like this. Stannis is the greatest (and most honest) return on investment.

9 skip

10 Agreed but I have to say Sam is not shooting some perfect bow shot to save the city. Hate that theory

11  I think the most likely book would be about a way to kill dragons. (If the FM hate dragons like the rest of Braavos)  If it's not a book then I don't have a blue's clue. Old town prolly has some amazing stuff especially when you have an Archmaester's key

12 Skip

13 Arianne and her army of spears for Aegon/Harry like you said for Sansa ( I also believe it will be Sansa's last marriage )

14  You don't care????? It might not be important to the plot at all but it's the golden company with him. Dude is a Blackfyre 

15 I only see 2 dragon riders due to the third bring injured/killed. :D But your answer could not be more true. It's indisputable so far.

16  skip because I could talk about this all day. Ok maybe just one Arya will get the sword of heroes, and coolest sword ever.... Dark Sister. 

@Kandrax

I too hate Sam with bow theory. Ps: Why didn't you ask something about "most godliest House in Westeros"?

14 minutes ago, Kandrax said:

I too hate Sam with bow theory. Ps: Why didn't you ask something about "most godliest House in Westeros"?

Just bc it started from nowhere and I came up with some random questions I wanted some different takes on. 

Im guessing we're talking Hightowers and to answer it's simply bc they could be with moon boy for all I know :D 

Just now, One-eyed Misbehavin said:

Just bc it started from nowhere and I came up with some random questions I wanted some different takes on. 

Im guessing we're talking Hightowers and to answer it's simply bc they could be with moon boy for all I know :D 

I was ironic when i said "godliest".

Archived