Kit Harington revelations (spoilers)

Lesk

It appears that this is definitely the end for Jon:

Jonathan Ross Show (UK) 2.4.16:

Q - are you dead?

A - yes

Q - Are you playing a dead body in the next series?

A - yes

Q - do you become a white walker?

A - No

KH - "I am dead"

KH - "I am no longer involved in the show.... Any secrets that are with the show, I don't actually know anymore....It will be so relieving when people see the show and realise that I don't come back."

No, he will be back, and won't play a corpse for the duration. His bit on Jonathan Ross was funny, but he wasn't convincing. Funny how Ross never asked about leaked photos, etc. 

My take on

Q-- are you playing a dead body in the next series?

A- yes

I say that he will be firs warging into ghost and be in a coma like Bran. And everyone assumes he is dead. Considering there is no maester left to say so. It is possible, or not. He will  be brought back after Davo's leaves and Mel when either gives him the kiss or life like Beric or she burns his body and he walks away from the fire. If you believe in Jon is both fire and ice.( considering how Jon burnt Yigertes body so she would not turn into wight)and Mel loves fire and burning people.

(I know i misspelled her name. You get who i am taking about. )

9 hours ago, ȘâcâL said:

Ships?You mean.... friendships?

Relationships. Um....shipping. Like all that Jon/Dany, Jon/Sansa, Jon/Arya etc. talk happily cultivated by the fandom without the slightest concern about one of the parties being dead in both canons.

11 hours ago, The Arthur Smith said:

It may ruin the whole thing as the public shouldn't be expose to the leaked photos.

Than what is the purpose of the Q&A after all?Just ask obvious questions for obvious answers.Bullshit.

Yawn. This should be a hell of a lot more fun than it is, somehow. It would be better if Kit simply didn't comment at all. This is unfunny and rather sad. 

Of course, if he isn't lying, all bets are off! 

Are people so naive to think that he might not just be lying? (A hint: he is).

He's done this before by the way. Way back during the lead up to season 3, it had been leaked that Jon would forsake his vows and sleep with Ygritte (and also, you know, it was in the books). But every time he was asked about it in an interview, he flatly denied it, even going on a spiel at one point about how Jon's vows are so important to him and he could never imagine the character breaking them.

Everyone involved with the show are under strict instructions to stick to the party line that Jon is dead. Don't believe anything the show runners or actors say about this season: just let the show speak for itself.

Archived