Be as unhelpful as possible v 2.1

Raisin' Bran

Taking in consideration what it means to be a Good Lord, it doesn't matter which castle is then assigned to the candidate of the lord title, as long as all the papers and solicitudes are properly filled.

Why is this game obsessed with Rickon?

From some online dictionary:

Old English todæge, to dæge "on (this) day," from to "at, on" (see to) + dæge, dative of dæg "day" (see day). Meaning "in modern times" is from c. 1300. As a noun from 1530s. Generally written as two words until 16c., after which it usually was written to-day until early 20c. Similar constructions exist in other Germanic languages, such as Dutch van daag "from-day," Danish and Swedish i dag "in day." German heute is from Old High German hiutu, from Proto-Germanic *hiu tagu "on (this) day," with first element from PIE pronominal stem *ki-, represented by Latin cis "on this side."

We know in asoiaf there are hours, days, seasons and years. But are there weeks, months?

I have discovered, in my readings about Westeros, that if you want something bad enough, you can find it.

Why are fans always so worried about Westerosi seasons? Why can't they just chill and enjoy the ride?

But I am not Sam. My brother's name is Sam... well, Samuel. Sometimes he gets called Sammy. But I am definitely not Sam. 

But Sam - my brother - is pretty tough; a truck driver, works out, 6'4" of muscle. He would have made it.

Does anyone else have a brother named Sam? Maybe we are related.

Archived