Conan-clip from season 6 8/4

I'm guessing this is how it kind of goes: Jon's body is discovered. Davos has it brought in. Tormund and none of the Wildlings are actually in Castle Black but sleeping outside in the south side and the gates are locked by Alliser. Somehow the Wildlings find out about Alliser Thorne's attempt on Davos and his group and come to their rescue which is where we see:

Spoiler

Wun Wun and the Wildlings bursting in the doors in the trailer.

4 hours ago, jbob said:

I'm guessing this is how it kind of goes: Jon's body is discovered. Davos has it brought in. Tormund and none of the Wildlings are actually in Castle Black but sleeping outside in the south side and the gates are locked by Alliser. Somehow the Wildlings find out about Alliser Thorne's attempt on Davos and his group and come to their rescue which is where we see:

Reveal hidden contents

Wun Wun and the Wildlings bursting in the doors in the trailer.

I feel ya! But I've seen alot of speculations about that being the doors of winterfell! And I like that idea more..

I'm really hoping that is in the first episode, looks like it's going to be a fantastic scene! 

Love Davos' line "apologies for what you're about to see." And I think Ghost is going to have a field day in the confined spaces of that room (he looks huge now!).

Looking forward to this season as I have long ago accepted that book and show are two entirely different things. Which allows you to enjoy both!

On 4/8/2016 at 10:08 AM, Daughter of Death said:

I feel ya! But I've seen alot of speculations about that being the doors of winterfell! And I like that idea more..

Why would they take Jon's body to Winterfell? To put him in the crypts? 

14 hours ago, GrapefruitPerrier said:

Why would they take Jon's body to Winterfell? To put him in the crypts? 

I'm talking about that short clip in the promo when Wun Wun breaks a gate. Alot of people think it might be the Winterfell gate, but I just had another look and there is way too much snow around the gate to be Winterfell

On 4/10/2016 at 0:25 AM, Arya_Stormborn said:

Jon could very well already be warged into Ghost during this scene.

That was what i was thinking. Jon Inside Ghost is ready to rip all of Thornes Supporters necks out, Olly Included, he'll die the worst death

Reminder if people didn't get this:

INFO:

Apr. 7th : Liam Cunningham on Conan O’Brien
Apr. 11th: Sophie Turner on Conan TONIGHT!
Apr. 12th: John Bradley on Conan
Apr. 13th: Maisie Williams on Late Night with Seth Meyers
Apr. 14th: Emilia Clarke on Conan and Ellen Degenneris

Archived