(spoilers) Tyrion Varys and....a resurection other than Jon?

Shae.  Is she back or is it a beggar who happens to look exactly like her  as she is played by the same actress, Sibil kikelli.

Why do I believe this? Look at the woman Vary's is handing a coin to in the story: http://winteriscoming.net/2016/04/10/peter-dinklage-on-tyrion-no-one-is-immortal/

Now look at Sibel in this picture from the set (spoiler 35): http://winteriscoming.net/lists/every-game-of-thrones-spoiler-for-season-6/shae-appears-in-meereen

Does Tyrion stumble on Shae who is alive or does he stumble on a look a like? 

F****!!!!! I cant believe this s***! Who the hell wants to see Shae the funny whore back?!

I'm starting to hate D&D more and more.

Its like they do it on purpose.

D&D planning season 6:

D- We only have 10 episodes.

D- I know it sucks we cant put all these cool stories on the show.

D- How should we make season 6 interesting for the viewers?

D- Lets make Bloodraven really cool like in the books and get a make up artist do his face right and make him look older than master Aemon instead of looking 30 years younger. After all he's 120 years old.

D- Nah. Bran sucks and Bloodraven is filler. 

D- How about the Jaime going into the Riverlands where he learns to lead and solve things trough diplomacy and stops thinking about Cersei's c***t. That would be great character development.

D-Nah. Boring.

D- I know. I know. Let's bring Darkstar Quentin Martell and all the cool stuff from Dorne so people forget the mess we made last season.

D- Dorne who?

D- Ok. Just steal more stuff from the books.

D- Naaaah.

D- More Missandei and Grey Worm cheesy romance?

D- We already did that in season 5.

D- More Daario and Daenerys fuckbuddies?

D- We dun it before dude.

D- I know.. Lets bring back Shae!

D- Brilliant!!!

21 minutes ago, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

F****!!!!! I cant believe this s***! Who the hell wants to see Shae the funny whore back?!

I'm starting to hate D&D more and more.

Its like they do it on purpose.

D&D planning season 6:

D- We only have 10 episodes.

D- I know it sucks we cant put all these cool stories on the show.

D- How should we make season 6 interesting for the viewers?

D- Lets make Bloodraven really cool like in the books and get a make up artist do his face right and make him look older than master Aemon instead of looking 30 years younger. After all he's 120 years old.

D- Nah. Bran sucks and Bloodraven is filler. 

D- How about the Jaime going into the Riverlands where he learns to lead and solve things trough diplomacy and stops thinking about Cersei's c***t. That would be great character development.

D-Nah. Boring.

D- I know. I know. Let's bring Darkstar Quentin Martell and all the cool stuff from Dorne so people forget the mess we made last season.

D- Dorne who?

D- Ok. Just steal more stuff from the books.

D- Naaaah.

D- More Missandei and Grey Worm cheesy romance?

D- We already did that in season 5.

D- More Daario and Daenerys fuckbuddies?

D- We dun it before dude.

D- I know.. Lets bring back Shae!

D- Brilliant!!!

Hilarious.  Yes, they to get more tits somehow. 

3 hours ago, Florina Laufeyson said:

whoa calm down there. You know what it might be? Tyrion seeing someone and imagining them as Shae. You know, the proverbial "seeing her face everywhere" thing? Its likely not really Shae at all, but Tyrion imagining it. 

That is even more pointless. Therefore more reason to bot be on the show that is limited in time.

Maybe him imagining that he sees Shae, or the look-alike, is the reason we see the still picture of Tyrion pouring his wine back into the flagon... maybe it (giving up drinking), initially, has nothing to do with wanting to now be a sober ruler... or maybe it's the catalyst that moves him to be a sober ruler.

I agree with the above.  If it's really her, then it's probably a vision of some kind.  There's no real reason to bring her back.  Better to just let it play out on screen before getting upset.

• 2 weeks later...
On April 11, 2016 at 3:11 PM, Every Last Chicken said:

Has anyone seen this poster yet? I can't verify if this was fan made or really from HBO. 

If it is from HBO, this might be a very big twist.

https://i.imgur.com/Eb1swZZ.jpg

First time posting here so forgive me if this may have been discussed already. I couldn't find any new topics on the subject.

Looks doctored to me. Would be interesting though to see how that could play out. 

Welcome to the boards!!

I think Tyrion will catch flashes of Shae's face on other girls faces for split seconds & hence why they would need  Sibil kikell back..

Like in this picture http://winteriscoming.net/2016/04/10/peter-dinklage-on-tyrion-no-one-is-immortal/ Tyrion may see Shae begging on the street from a far and rush over to inspect with Varys..then once they get up close its a different girl completely.

• 1 month later...

Actually Shae being alive in Essos and having been impersonated during the Trial against Tyrion/bed scene with Tywin (either through glamour or by a faceless man) is pretty much the only sensible way to explain her 180 in characterization during her confession.

I know that was in the book, I've read them, but show Shae was a completely different character from book Shae and it made no sense for her to go down that road. Even less so to blame Sansa as well as Tyrion (something she didn't do in the book) after establishing how much she cares about her...

God that was nonsenical writing right on par with "I'm gonna avenge Oberyn's family, by exterminating Oberyn's family in an action that would lead to Civil War if this universe ran on logic instead of laziness"

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:18 AM, Orphalesion said:

God that was nonsenical writing right on par with "I'm gonna avenge Oberyn's family, by exterminating Oberyn's family in an action that would lead to Civil War if this universe ran on logic instead of laziness"

lol, I wonder if that was just the 'closure' of the Dorne storyline. There's been no mention of anything related to that since 601. They went the way of Gendry, he's still out there rowing somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived