(spoilers) Tyrion Varys and....a resurection other than Jon?

it would be pointless, stupid, and a waste of air time to bring Shae back into the story arc, but then being pointless, stupid, and a waste of air time has not stopped D&D before.

• 3 weeks later...
On June 27, 2016 at 11:26 AM, Orphalesion said:

Sooo....this clearly didn't happen.... so what was up with this?

Just another example of the human mind drawing connections and similarities where there are none. 

The scene happened "My companion doesn't speak valyrian well, he does not want to eat your baby.", but I'm baffled how anyone would have thought she looked like Shae.  

On 27/07/2016 at 5:47 PM, Lurid Jester said:

Just another example of the human mind drawing connections and similarities where there are none. 

The scene happened "My companion doesn't speak valyrian well, he does not want to eat your baby.", but I'm baffled how anyone would have thought she looked like Shae.  

Oh, that woman was played by Silbi? Didn't recognize her at all.

• 1 month later...
On 30-7-2016 at 10:44 PM, Orphalesion said:

Oh, that woman was played by Silbi? Didn't recognize her at all.

No, rewatched the 6x01 clip if. It wasn't Silbi (the beggar woman with her haby does not have the halter neckline for a dress). But it's possible Silbi was an extra amongst the crowd listening to the Rh'llorrist speech.

At this late date there is still no real answer to this mystery.

Sibel Kekilli did give an interview , in the last few months, I can't find it again, her answer seems to be that she was just visiting the set.

Unless some one knows different.

Perhaps they just invited her to visit the set while also wearing her costume as a way to confuse the press and the internet about Jon being still alive. "If Silbi just visits the set while being dressed as Shae, who says Harrington doesn't do the same?" Something along those lines. 

It would be quite stupid though, Shae was not nearly as important to the storyline as Jon (not by a longshot, obviously) and everybody (except people who buy into "evry1 can die" and the international "#Occupy the Nile" movement)  knew that he'd come back anyway and will com back in the books as well.

• 4 months later...
On 4/10/2016 at 6:39 PM, Ser Yorick Ampersand said:

F****!!!!! I cant believe this s***! Who the hell wants to see Shae the funny whore back?!

I'm starting to hate D&D more and more.

Its like they do it on purpose.

D&D planning season 6:

D- We only have 10 episodes.

D- I know it sucks we cant put all these cool stories on the show.

D- How should we make season 6 interesting for the viewers?

D- Lets make Bloodraven really cool like in the books and get a make up artist do his face right and make him look older than master Aemon instead of looking 30 years younger. After all he's 120 years old.

D- Nah. Bran sucks and Bloodraven is filler. 

D- How about the Jaime going into the Riverlands where he learns to lead and solve things trough diplomacy and stops thinking about Cersei's c***t. That would be great character development.

D-Nah. Boring.

D- I know. I know. Let's bring Darkstar Quentin Martell and all the cool stuff from Dorne so people forget the mess we made last season.

D- Dorne who?

D- Ok. Just steal more stuff from the books.

D- Naaaah.

D- More Missandei and Grey Worm cheesy romance?

D- We already did that in season 5.

D- More Daario and Daenerys fuckbuddies?

D- We dun it before dude.

D- I know.. Lets bring back Shae!

D- Brilliant!!!

Where do plots go?

Archived