Tech Support?

StoneyTargaryen

So, I'm not sure if this is the right place, or where I should be asking, but I was just wondering if there was any tech support for the website? I've been having issues with Tapatalk, which I know is buggy all in it's own right, but now with accessing the chat via Google Chrome. Tapatalk gives me a "Network error: get_config" message and every time I try to log into the chat on Google Chrome, it tells me "unable to verify success" after entering my username/password. Am I doing something wrong here? I work for Ubisoft, amidst many tech savvy folks, so I'm not completely technology illiterate but it was all working great and then one day, nope.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks! I just found your post about it.. I really did look yesterday but my phone was acting up or something. It wasn't showing me any posts after 2014, not even this one (after I posted it). 

For the chat, is there a way I can have that email resent? Alternatively, any way for me to set that up besides the email? I don't think I ever confirmed or set a password, I always just sign in with Facebook. Which would explain why I can't sign in to chat, lol.

Archived