[Book Spoilers All] Bran’s Growing Powers in S6 Based upon the Reread

evita mgfs

11 minutes ago, Wizz-The-Smith said:

Hey Meera, have you looked at my link?  It seems different to yours?  :dunno:

It's frustrating I don't know how to get that clip here on the thread.  But it seems the Night's King is grabbing Bran's arm in my link.  Your link is obviously the 3ER, but what do you think of mine?  It's about half way down the review.  :)

I misunderstood you! Yes, your link is from the first trailer...but yesterday we were talking about that there was a parallel image about BR grabbing Bran as well, and we couldn't find it. So I automatically thought you couldn't find the one of BR grabbing Bran's arm, instead of the Night King's. We posted the one of the Night King's earlier in the thread, it's in the first links I posted.

7 minutes ago, Wizz-The-Smith said:

Ah okay sorry, you are way ahead of me.  I like that idea that he wakes to find it was just BR, good thinking!  :)

LOL! Take your time, I have to read some pages of the sister thread as well

Have you seen this new scoop about Bran, also from TV Guide?

Bran Stark: With his new training, Bran “can orchestrate resistance to things that are going to happen,” says actor Isaac Hempstead-Wright. He’s doing well in learning from the Three-Eyed Raven, but, according to TV Guide, “his ego quickly swells.” There is a top-secret scene, shot in a Belfast soundstage containing the Raven’s lair, which portrays a revelation “sure to break fans’ hearts.” 

I wonder what they mean by “his ego quickly swells.” And what is the revelation?

10 minutes ago, Lady of Butterflies said:

Bran Stark: With his new training, Bran “can orchestrate resistance to things that are going to happen,” says actor Isaac Hempstead-Wright. He’s doing well in learning from the Three-Eyed Raven, but, according to TV Guide, “his ego quickly swells.” There is a top-secret scene, shot in a Belfast soundstage containing the Raven’s lair, which portrays a revelation “sure to break fans’ hearts.” 

I wonder what they mean by “his ego quickly swells.” And what is the revelation?

OHHHH my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS EGO SWELLS!!

I've always thought that Bran III revealed he was on the rebellious side!! But in a good way... he doesn't want that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmm....break hearts!!!!!!!

what does it mean????????? Bran in a tree breaks my heart in the bad way....but Jaime breaks my heart as well :wub:

8 minutes ago, Lady of Butterflies said:

but, according to TV Guide, “his ego quickly swells.” There is a top-secret scene, shot in a Belfast soundstage containing the Raven’s lair, which portrays a revelation “sure to break fans’ hearts.” 

Damn, you got me intrigue on this part.

I think this is most likely something to do with the series' endgame that revolves the White Walkers (Bran did look astonish and in denial before he turned around to see the Night's King in the first trailer).

12 minutes ago, Lady of Butterflies said:

I can't find the article, please post it for us @Lady of Butterflies :bowdown:

1 minute ago, Meera of Tarth said:

OHHHH my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS EGO SWELLS!!

I've always thought that Bran III revealed he was on the rebellious side!! But in a good way... he doesn't want that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suspect he will think he is already trained, do something wrong and the Night's King will find him and decide to invade the cave.

10 minutes ago, Lady of Butterflies said:

I suspect he will think he is already trained, do something wrong and the Night's King will find him and decide to invade the cave.

and what about Meera? she should know what happens in Bran's head

11 minutes ago, Lady of Butterflies said:

I don't have the article. :(

fount it! http://fansided.com/2016/04/14/game-thrones-tv-guide-magazine/

30 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

and what about Meera? she should know what happens in Bran's head

I'm very curious to know what will happen with Meera. I have no idea if she will be aware of what is happening or if she will just be sitting in the cave trying to talk to Hodor.

32 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Lady of Butterflies said:

I'm very curious to know what will happen with Meera. I have no idea if she will be aware of what is happening or if she will just be sitting in the cave trying to talk to Hodor.

Thanks.

Well Meera appears outside the cave, and in an scene apparently in danger. :mellow:

17 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Well Meera appears outside the cave, and in an scene apparently in danger. :mellow:

Yes, I'm trying to put together the pieces of this game.

Spoiler

There is a scene with Meera, apparently in danger, outside the cave. There is a scene with Meera inside the cave, frightened by something. There's a picture of Bran on a horse out of the cave, in the snow. There is a scene of a behind the scenes video with Hodor/Bran and Meera running through a tunnel. There are indications that the Night's King and the WW will invade the cave. This is very interesting.

Welcome Lady of Butterflies and The Arthur Smith!  :D  Some awesome thoughts already, I look forward to both of your involvement in the thread!

Hey Lady of Butterflies, have you got a link to that 'behind the scenes video' that sounds interesting.  :)

31 minutes ago, Lady of Butterflies said:

Yes, I'm trying to put together the pieces of this game.

Hide contents

There is a scene with Meera, apparently in danger, outside the cave. There is a scene with Meera inside the cave, frightened by something. There's a picture of Bran on a horse out of the cave, in the snow. There is a scene of a behind the scenes video with Hodor/Bran and Meera running through a tunnel. There are indications that the Night's King and the WW will invade the cave. This is very interesting.

I have not seen the scene in which 

Spoiler

bran hodor and Meera run in a tunnel

Do you  have a link?

48 minutes ago, The Arthur Smith said:

I think i know what's the revelation is going to be that make Bran's "ego quickly swells" and the fans' heart break...

Hide contents

Meera and Hodor die, leaving Bran all alone in the weirwood...

OH no please!!!!

Spoiler

Not meer and Hodor......oh no

My personal theory is that 

Spoiler

bran's ego gonna make him become a litlle evil. By evil I mean frustrated and maybe doing something wrong, or being lead to something dark because of BR (the theory that BR is not a good guy). There are indications for that in his last chapter too, which is a bit dark.

However, I always thought Meera would fight for him. There are indications not meera for him, but in general, her not being ok with the whole situation

Archived