[Book Spoilers All] Bran’s Growing Powers in S6 Based upon the Reread

evita mgfs

1 minute ago, 239JMFL34109 said:

That would be amazing or maybe meera mentions the story....

It makes sense to me - maybe not to D&D, that we need to see the KoLT before the ToJ.

Unless - nah!  Jon is half Targ, more Stark!

9 minutes ago, evita mgfs said:

It makes sense to me - maybe not to D&D, that we need to see the KoLT before the ToJ.

Unless - nah!  Jon is half Targ, more Stark!

Of-topic, but I'd like Jon to be a Dayne. I'm a fan of the Dayne's,  and their famous sword and secret motto.

I've read in a heresy thread that, in theory, if he was half-targ (strange theory, never heard about it before, who would be the father if not Ned^_^ or else: the mother is a Targ?:lmao:) he would still have Dayne's blood. But Dayne's should be important this season, if not, bye bye Jon as a Dayne (or maybe not, in the books it could still happen). Anyway, Arthur Dayne was mentioned in the show and he will appear this season.

7 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Of-topic, but I'd like Jon to be a Dayne. I'm a fan of the Dayne's,  and their famous sword and secret motto.

I've read in a heresy thread that, in theory, if he was half-targ (strange theory, never heard about it before, who would be the father if not Ned^_^ or else: the mother is a Targ?:lmao:) he would still have Dayne's blood. But Dayne's should be important this season, if not, bye bye Jon as a Dayne (or maybe not, in the books it could still happen). Anyway, Arthur Dayne was mentioned in the show and he will appear this season.

Oh, I don't care whose Jon parents end up to be.  A Dayne would be nice - I know there are other theories out there.  Some of them make me ill - but they may be true [Benjen or Ned is Jon's father?]

I understand what you are saying perfectly.

25 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

when is first heard of dawn in my first reading i swear i thought Jon was going to get dawn to save the world!!!!

Love to hear jamie talk about how Arthur dayne before they show him. Be his hype man before the fight. 

11 minutes ago, 239JMFL34109 said:

when is first heard of dawn in my first reading i swear i thought Jon was going to get dawn to save the world!!!!

Love to hear jamie talk about how Arthur dayne before they show him. Be his hype man before the fight. 

Exactly. Me too.

And I also think that Jon will not be alone in the process. There is the last hero story...which we don't know how it ends.....and that hero was not alone. And in the show they have showed 12 figures around the first WW.

(of-topic, I'll stop, tomorrow more on Bran's).

2 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Exactly. Me too.

And I also think that Jon will not be alone in the process. There is the last hero story...which we don't know how it ends.....and that hero was not alone. And in the show they have showed 12 figures around the first WW.

(of-topic, I'll stop, tomorrow more on Bran's).

I feel like jon sam and bran will discover why the season change like they do and how to fix them. less action adventure but still super cool. 

6 hours ago, evita mgfs said:

You're very welcome.:wub:  I love the entire story, and the way Bran keeps interrupting.  My son is grown, and he still does that when we have a conversation - or during a movie.  He knows the directors, the resumes of all the actors, the special effects team, and on and on.  We watched Antman last night, and I had to tell him to cut it because I was missing action and dialogue while he was nattering on and on.

I also like the way Bran keeps saying that Hodor likes this, and Hodor doesn't like love stories.

Jojen definitely is surprised that Bran has not heard the tale before, and it is a strong inference that the Reeds know much and more.

Besides that, it is good to visit much loved stories, just as Old Nan says.:thumbsup:

Yeah, Bran is just so cute and amazing how he interrupts constantly that tale. :D And Jojen constantly: did you father not tell you that story? 

And I just thought of something: 

Bran did not understand, so he asked the Reeds. "Do you like to read books, Bran?" Jojen asked him.

"Some books. I like the fighting stories. My sister Sansa likes the kissing stories, but those are stupid."

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies," said Jojen. "The man who never reads lives only one. The singers of the forest had no books. No ink, no parchment, no written language. Instead they had the trees, and the weirwoods above all. When they died, they went into the wood, into leaf and limb and root, and the trees remembered. All their songs and spells, their histories and prayers, everything they knew about this world. Maesters will tell you that the weirwoods are sacred to the old gods. The singers believe they are the old gods. When singers die they become part of that godhood."

Bran is really a little greenseer :wub: Already loving stories and amazing in retelling them. 

And I do not want Summer to die!!!!!! He cannot die. He is my favorite character.

9 hours ago, evita mgfs said:

Welcome to the thread.:wub:

This idea is one that I too have had.  Jon thinks he is Stark - learning the truth will make him MAD! Mad with vengeance.

Jon will be majorly disillusioned - and his identity will be thrown deeper into turmoil.

Imagine how anyone would feel to have been lied to his entire life?

Well, technically he'll still be a Stark, their blood runs through his veins.

I'd say whatever Jon feels after the revelation won't be fully explored until Season 7. I can't see him confiding in the likes of Sansa, Davos or Tormund straight away. So in all likeliness he'll bury it for now and get on with the task at hand: retaking Winterfell. 

3 hours ago, Ser Matt Dayne said:

Well, technically he'll still be a Stark, their blood runs through his veins.

I'd say whatever Jon feels after the revelation won't be fully explored until Season 7. I can't see him confiding in the likes of Sansa, Davos or Tormund straight away. So in all likeliness he'll bury it for now and get on with the task at hand: retaking Winterfell. 

If Jon is going to be resurrected, the Stark thing won't happen in the same episodes, maybe later

5 hours ago, Tijgy said:

Yeah, Bran is just so cute and amazing how he interrupts constantly that tale. :D And Jojen constantly: did you father not tell you that story? 

Bran did not understand, so he asked the Reeds. "Do you like to read books, Bran?" Jojen asked him.

"Some books. I like the fighting stories. My sister Sansa likes the kissing stories, but those are stupid."

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies," said Jojen. "The man who never reads lives only one. The singers of the forest had no books. No ink, no parchment, no written language. Instead they had the trees, and the weirwoods above all. When they died, they went into the wood, into leaf and limb and root, and the trees remembered. All their songs and spells, their histories and prayers, everything they knew about this world. Maesters will tell you that the weirwoods are sacred to the old gods. The singers believe they are the old gods. When singers die they become part of that godhood."

Bran is really a little greenseer :wub: Already loving stories and amazing in retelling them. 

And I do not want Summer to die!!!!!! He cannot die. He is my favorite character.

Yes, he is! And he likes reading!

6 hours ago, Tijgy said:

Yep that feel like bran is going to find out the reason for the change of seasons and all that. 

9 hours ago, Tijgy said:

Haha, Bran calling the stories Sansa read are stupid. Want to bet that Arya share the same taste with Bran.

A really great quote from Jojen. How come i forgot about this quote when i read ASOS? I should add this in my favorite quotes list.

I totally forgot about Summer! How will Summer play in S6? Will Summer die in S6, cause i have a feeling he will. The dire wolves do represent the Stark identity of their owner and it Bran is to become less of a Stark and more of Bloodraven's pawn...

I don't know, but have the feeling all the direwolves will die in the series.

5 minutes ago, The Arthur Smith said:

Haha, Bran calling the stories Sansa read are stupid. Want to bet that Arya share the same taste with Bran.

A really great quote from Jojen. How come i forgot about this quote when i read ASOS? I should add this in my favorite quotes list.

I totally forgot about Summer! How will Summer play in S6? Will Summer die in S6, cause i have a feeling he will. The dire wolves do represent the Stark identity of their owner and it Bran is to become less of a Stark and more of Bloodraven's pawn...

I don't know, but have the feeling all the direwolves will die in the series.

Well were we not told by the COTF that direwolves will go extinct? 

I think bran loses hodor,gets rejected by meera, and loses summer at some point. 

7 minutes ago, 239JMFL34109 said:

I think the insane about of power he has is going to inflate that ego a bit...

Make sense. Bran's warging and his magic should have some side effects. I know Jojen explained to Bran about warging for too long would take away some humanity from him.

Archived