[Book Spoilers All] Bran’s Growing Powers in S6 Based upon the Reread

evita mgfs

2 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

I'd love to know what Sansa and Jon think about Meera!!!!!!:fencing:

I think they would appreciate what she has done for Bran, and he would back her up for sure.  Sansa may have a trust issue after all she has seen and been through.  She may be able to give Jon info about his parentage as well, or at least the KotLT story etc.....  She may link some important info on top of what Bran may see?  :dunno: 

7 minutes ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

Meera Reed is the real MVP. Hands down the best character on GOT currently and my pick for Queen in the North :D

what's MVP????

Meera Queen in the North??? :bowdown:

Just now, Meera of Tarth said:

what's MVP????

Meera Queen in the North??? :bowdown:

MVP -  Most Valuable Player (of a game). It's usually used in context of a sports or a video game I think!

If Bran ends up saving Westeros, Meera really becomes the MVP as she is the one who has fed him, protected him,cared for him, kept him company when he had no else, etc. Basically, the Samwise to Bran's Frodo ^_^

1 minute ago, Little Scribe of Naath said:

MVP -  Most Valuable Player (of a game). It's usually used in context of a sports or a video game I think!

If Bran ends up saving Westeros, Meera really becomes the MVP as she is the one who has fed him, protected him,cared for him, kept him company when he had no else, etc. Basically, the Samwise to Bran's Frodo ^_^

:thumbsup: too good to be true

If only!!!!! She is not a fan favoruite, so proud than I'm not alone thinking she is awesome

On 27/6/2016 at 6:46 AM, Tijgy said:

She is like the only person who cares about him. Everyone has forgotten him.

Completely agree. She really cares about him, she shows it in every single scene. It's priceless. 

I am EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED that Bran now is like an instrument: both Jon and Sansa know he is alive but don't say A WORD when Jon becomes king. I am not against Jon becoming King or anything, (in fact, the sooner he becomes something, the more likely he won't remain that) but they should, at least, remember Bran, or at least say: we should be King/Queen until we find him again...or..." I wonder where could he be now, while we are at WF?". They have lost two brothers, and they only have two left alive so...

It's even harder when you know that Bran is super focused on Jon, he always tries to find him and the only scene in which he appears in theis episode is also about Jon!!!!

I'm extremely disappointed :crying:

On 27/6/2016 at 6:31 PM, House Cambodia said:

I've got her down as soon-to-be-dead. For me, Bran is the Last Hero, who as legend has it lost his dog (Summer). horse (Hodor) and all his companions (sorry, Meera).

I also think he is kind of The Last Hero (if not the same) but this is a myth. Story doesn't have to be exactly repeated in the same way; and, of course, legends don't tell the exact truth. 

• 4 weeks later...

About Jon and Sansa not mentioning about Bran, I believe it's most likely they think Bran could be dead at this point. Jon was informed that Bran has gone beyond the wall and he could been kill by the White Walkers. The fact that Jon fail to save Rickon add more salt to Jon's and Sansa's optimism about believing Bran is still alive. 

About Jojen, I'm more intrigue with how his role will play out in the book, Like you mention, Jojen's death was handle poorly in the show, but given the recent plot twist about Bran's power, there's no doubt that his role has some significance to that power and the time travel. I noticed that Jojen's seizures were a lot similar to Wyllis' before he turned Hodor. So maybe Jojen was warged by Bran or Bloodraven? In addition, Benjen mentioned Jojen. So I'm glad that Jojen wasn't a completely pointless character in the show. Can't wait for Winds to reveal more this in depth.

On the side note, so glad that we are getting the Tourney of Harranhal, to be narrated by Meera! It could be the Knight of the Laughing Tree. Maybe all of this are set up for season 7. That we gonna see how the story really play out at the tourney and how Rhaegar and Lyanna meet? After all, given the locations for the filming and the casting call with the new characters with some unusual background, the possibility here are high.

5 hours ago, The Arthur Smith said:

About Jon and Sansa not mentioning about Bran, I believe it's most likely they think Bran could be dead at this point. Jon was informed that Bran has gone beyond the wall and he could been kill by the White Walkers. The fact that Jon fail to save Rickon add more salt to Jon's and Sansa's optimism about believing Bran is still alive. 

About Jojen, I'm more intrigue with how his role will play out in the book, Like you mention, Jojen's death was handle poorly in the show, but given the recent plot twist about Bran's power, there's no doubt that his role has some significance to that power and the time travel. I noticed that Jojen's seizures were a lot similar to Wyllis' before he turned Hodor. So maybe Jojen was warged by Bran or Bloodraven? In addition, Benjen mentioned Jojen. So I'm glad that Jojen wasn't a completely pointless character in the show. Can't wait for Winds to reveal more this in depth.

I think it would be the most logical thing, however, Sansa was told in S5 Bran was still alive and Jon was told by Sam IIRC the same.

It could very well be that they think he is dead; but in S4 Sam saw Bran secure of himself and with a clear plan. My opinion is that Bran's issue will be relevant next season. After all, he is the rightful heir, and I think this has to be taken into consideration or else it would be a ig plot hole.

What you mention about Rickon is a good explanation. Nevertheless, the way I see it is the contrary: if they have seen that Rickon has survived all this time, Bran has chances to be alive as well.

On the side note, so glad that we are getting the Tourney of Harranhal, to be narrated by Meera! It could be the Knight of the Laughing Tree. Maybe all of this are set up for season 7. That we gonna see how the story really play out at the tourney and how Rhaegar and Lyanna meet? After all, given the locations for the filming and the casting call with the new characters with some unusual background, the possibility here are high.

I saw that and it's very interesting. My first reaction was that we wouldn't have that on the show since it's only in the DVDs, but who knows.

We will have locations in castles, so maybe not all of them will be for present events.

5 hours ago, Meera of Tarth said:

It could very well be that they think he is dead; but in S4 Sam saw Bran secure of himself and with a clear plan. My opinion is that Bran's issue will be relevant next season. After all, he is the rightful heir, and I think this has to be taken into consideration or else it would be a ig plot hole.

When you said it that way, it makes me realize that Bran is the vessel to stop the potential Stark civil war between Jon and Sansa. The rightful heir return and Bran explained the whole truth to everyone about Jon's parentage (or show it to Jon via vision), thus preventing Littlefinger from stepping up his game.

What you mention about Rickon is a good explanation. Nevertheless, the way I see it is the contrary: if they have seen that Rickon has survived all this time, Bran has chances to be alive as well.

While Sansa and Jon learned that Bran is alive, they still wouldn't know he is as they don't know whatever is happening to him. Whether he's safe or not right now.

I saw that and it's very interesting. My first reaction was that we wouldn't have that on the show since it's only in the DVDs, but who knows.

The DVD revealed the Mad King and some facts about the TOJ before, and last year season 5 finally included the Tourney of Harranhal. So there will be more of Bran's visions in season 7 and this may be where Bran is picking up. If not, then what Bran's visions will be for season 7?

• 4 weeks later...

I might not be the show's greatest fan, but this still gives me lot of feelings 

With some images from season 6

(I blame my Bran stanning for the feelings :D)

On 19/8/2016 at 10:56 AM, Tijgy said:

I might not be the show's greatest fan, but this still gives me lot of feelings 

With some images from season 6

(I blame my Bran stanning for the feelings :D)

A very good one, thanks for the cliP!!

The music is so good and good editing of s2 and s3....

Archived