Jump to content
evita mgfs

[Book Spoilers All] Bran’s Growing Powers in S6 Based upon the Reread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Lady of Butterflies said:

Jojen's death was horribly filmed. I feel that it was not their intention to ignore Jojen's death, but I didn't like it.

Yes, at least by Meera. Ellie said Meera will be very angry with what happened.

Agree.

They will begin the season explaining what happened, it will be several months after the incident, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

They will begin the season explaining what happened, it will be several months after the incident, though.

Yes. I understand that Bran will be very entertained with his new powers, but I want him to show at least a little consternation. Or I'll be very disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lady of Butterflies said:

Yes. I understand that Bran will be very entertained with his new powers, but I want him to show at least a little consternation. Or I'll be very disappointed.

I think we could see him try to change the past in a scene about jojen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think Isaac HW has said everything that will happen in Bran's storyline?

I don't think so....

I suspect....that greater powers will be revealed.....and the past thing. I really hope something about the past (even subtle) happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

Do you think Isaac HW has said everything that will happen in Bran's storyline?

I don't think so....

I suspect....that greater powers will be revealed.....and the past thing. I really hope something about the past (even subtle) happens.

I think he didn't speak nor 10% of what will happen. I'm excited by the scenes that Bran will see the future. In addition, Isaac said Bran will have visions about himself, I wonder about what they will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lady of Butterflies said:

I think he didn't speak nor 10% of what will happen. I'm excited by the scenes that Bran will see the future. In addition, Isaac said Bran will have visions about himself, I wonder about what they will be.

If only! But he has said many things...if we recollect everything and the photos, the making of, etc...

I didn't read it! Maybe I read it too quickly? ReallY????? That's very intriguing!!!!!!! Maybe he will see him falling?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Meera of Tarth said:

If only! But he has said many things...if we recollect everything and the photos, the making of, etc...

I didn't read it! Maybe I read it too quickly? ReallY????? That's very intriguing!!!!!!! Maybe he will see him falling?

 

Yes, we know a lot of things, but basically Isaac is saying the same thing in every interview. We do not know anything about Hodor, e.g.

Isaac did not say directly, but he said that Bran has visions about the time when he was happy, and that will be nice visions, he won't want to wake up. I assume that will be visions of his childhood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lady of Butterflies said:

Yes, we know a lot of things, but basically Isaac is saying the same thing in every interview. We do not know anything about Hodor, e.g.

Isaac did not say directly, but he said that Bran has visions about the time when he was happy, and that will be nice visions, he won't want to wake up. I assume that will be visions of his childhood.

Hype for Bran's arc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Talking to the Wall Street Journal about Hodor’s season 6 storyline, Nairn says, “I’m happy. Obviously, I can’t say too much. I’m very happy how season 6 has played out for us. It’s a very cool turn of events. It’s worth the wait.”

The actor doesn’t appear to be too worried about Hodor being phased out of the picture. Nairn says, “They’re inexorably tied together. They can’t really survive without each other at the moment. They’re kind of symbiotic.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will have Bran in episode 2 and 3!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From WinterisComing:

Isaac Hempstead Wright is pretty sure fans will be impressed with some of the visions Bran has.

Bran has got some pretty crucial visions and there are one or two scenes where he lets his teenage hubristic tendencies take over and he has to pay for those mistakes he makes.

I assume that this means that Bran will try to affect the past, but as the Three-Eyed Raven told him in that first teaser trailer, “The past is written. The ink is dry.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too. It is really the only thing I am still excited to see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Arthur Smith said:

http://watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-6-episode-2-home/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Meera also grow puberty as well. She look pretty! And Bran smiling! Can't wait for the visions!

I was about to post it!!!!!!!!!

Meera Reed!!!!!! I'm so excited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brans first vision will be in Winterfell and he will be watching two young boys fighting (training). One of them is his father and the other is Benjen. I think they will go to this at the very beginning and his first flashback they show us. And I think Hodor (Willis) is going to play an even bigger role than we think. There's a reason Benjen was sent to the Wall in the first place and I think it has something to do with what he did to Hodor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Benjen hurt Hodor? First time, I heard that theory. 

A very nice interview with Isaac. 

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/27/game-thrones-bran-season-6

Definitely. His first two seasons he was reacting to other people’s storylines. Then he started to get his own thing with his dreaming and journeying north. But we weren’t sure what was going on. Now we’ve learned his storyline is pretty damn important. I love this season so much. His been very insular in his storyline. Now he’s realized he’s been having his dreams because he’s got to save Westeros. It’s such a cool storyline now.

(...)

Bran is pretty damn close to being the Three-Eyed Raven now. Previously, he’s seen tiny glimpses of future or past but never has he been very much in control of the situation. Now we’re given looks into very important events in the past, present, and future of this world and Bran is beginning to piece them together like a detective, almost as if he’s watching the show. Equally, he’s now discovering how crucial he could be in the Great War. It’s quite Inception-y. His power is not just in telling us about the history, but also might have a serious impact on the future.

(...)

I’ve had such a cushy existence compared to the horrors that Bran has gone through. First he lost the use of his legs, then his family left him, then his dad dies, then his home gets burned down, then his mom and his brother die, then he’s on the run, then he has to leave his other brother, then he gets kidnapped, then he gets attacked by zombies, and then he finally gets to this cave with this weird tree person. So there’s not a whole lot that I kind of necessarily connect to him. But I feel I took something away from his overall arc. I felt very connected with what Bran went through in terms following this calling throughout the entire series, no matter what. He’s going on this dreadful, miserable journey to get to this cave and he’s had every opportunity along the way to give up. He ran into Jon at Craster’s Keep and he could’ve said, “Jon take me home. I can’t deal with this anymore. I just want to relax and be taken care of.” But he hasn’t. He’s fought the whole way against adversity and he’s lost most of the people [he cares about] and it’s like: “Now let’s get to it.” So I suppose what I took away from that is that if there’s something you really love, and you really feel like it’s you, then you follow it — no matter what

That is nicely said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2016 at 9:29 PM, Meera of Tarth said:

I would like to read that

 

On 4/27/2016 at 3:50 PM, The Arthur Smith said:

http://watchersonthewall.com/new-photos-game-thrones-season-6-episode-2-home/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Meera also grow puberty as well. She look pretty! And Bran smiling! Can't wait for the visions!

 

9 hours ago, Tijgy said:

Benjen hurt Hodor? First time, I heard that theory. 

A very nice interview with Isaac. 

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/27/game-thrones-bran-season-6

Definitely. His first two seasons he was reacting to other people’s storylines. Then he started to get his own thing with his dreaming and journeying north. But we weren’t sure what was going on. Now we’ve learned his storyline is pretty damn important. I love this season so much. His been very insular in his storyline. Now he’s realized he’s been having his dreams because he’s got to save Westeros. It’s such a cool storyline now.

(...)

Bran is pretty damn close to being the Three-Eyed Raven now. Previously, he’s seen tiny glimpses of future or past but never has he been very much in control of the situation. Now we’re given looks into very important events in the past, present, and future of this world and Bran is beginning to piece them together like a detective, almost as if he’s watching the show. Equally, he’s now discovering how crucial he could be in the Great War. It’s quite Inception-y. His power is not just in telling us about the history, but also might have a serious impact on the future.

(...)

I’ve had such a cushy existence compared to the horrors that Bran has gone through. First he lost the use of his legs, then his family left him, then his dad dies, then his home gets burned down, then his mom and his brother die, then he’s on the run, then he has to leave his other brother, then he gets kidnapped, then he gets attacked by zombies, and then he finally gets to this cave with this weird tree person. So there’s not a whole lot that I kind of necessarily connect to him. But I feel I took something away from his overall arc. I felt very connected with what Bran went through in terms following this calling throughout the entire series, no matter what. He’s going on this dreadful, miserable journey to get to this cave and he’s had every opportunity along the way to give up. He ran into Jon at Craster’s Keep and he could’ve said, “Jon take me home. I can’t deal with this anymore. I just want to relax and be taken care of.” But he hasn’t. He’s fought the whole way against adversity and he’s lost most of the people [he cares about] and it’s like: “Now let’s get to it.” So I suppose what I took away from that is that if there’s something you really love, and you really feel like it’s you, then you follow it — no matter what

That is nicely said.

Thanks for the posts keeping us up-to-date!

I found this piece published today with photos as well.

'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns

Posted April 28, 2016

by Gina Carbone

Bran Stark, Meera Reed, and the Greyjoys are coming "Home" in "Game of Thrones" Season 6, Episode 2.

HBO released six photos for the second episode of the 2016 season, including the one above, and you can check the rest out below. We'll be following a few storylines from the premiere -- in Meereen, King's Landing, Winterfell, Braavos, and at the Wall -- while adding storylines North of the Wall and at the Iron Islands. Those are stories we haven't checked in on since Season 4, so it'll be interesting to see everyone again.

Here's the official synopsis for "Home," which airs Sunday, May 1 at 9 p.m.:

"Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) trains with the Three-Eyed Raven (Max von Sydow). In King's Landing, Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) advises Tommen (Dean-Charles Chapman). Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) demands good news, but has to make his own. At Castle Black, the Night's Watch stands behind Thorne (Owen Teale). Ramsay Bolton (Iwan Rheon) proposes a plan, and Balon Greyjoy (Patrick Malahide) entertains other proposals."

Here are the "Home" photos of Bran Stark, Yara and Balon Greyjoy, Varys and Missandei, Alliser Thorne, and Dolorous Edd. (That's Meera Reed at top)


And here's another look at the promo for "Home":
Sansa knows that Arya is alive! Now she knows Arya, Bran, and Rickon are all alive out there, or were alive relatively recently.

In case you want to look ahead, here's HBO's synopsis for May 8's Episode 3, "Oathbreaker":

"Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) meets her future. Bran meets the past. Tommen confronts the High Sparrow (Jonathan Pryce). Arya (Maisie Williams) trains to be No One. Varys (Conleth Hill) finds an answer. Ramsay gets a gift."

Spoiler/speculation fans, are you thinking what we're thinking on Bran meeting the past? Is Episode 3 when we head to the Tower of Joy for R+L = J? And what about the "M" part of that theory? The dragon has three heads, so are they D + J + M? Or T, instead of M?

Want more stuff like this? Like us on Facebook.

http://www.moviefone.com/2016/04/28/game-of-thrones-season-6-episode-2-photos-meera-bran-greyjoy/

v I wonder if Bran will return to WF via the heart tree and the living magic in the Wall to assess that the Boltons have taken over Bran’s domain – Bran is the Stark in WF, figuratively and literally.

v It sounds like Bran visits present action and episode 3 is when Bran visits the past.

v I speculate that Jon Snow’s warg and Ghost will join Bran for these dreamscape flashbacks.  It is important for Jon to learn the truth of his birth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×