The Expanse #2: Caliban's Thread - [spoilers for book only up to latest tv show episode]

SpaceChampion

5 hours ago, Corvinus said:

8 hours ago, Relic said:

2017??

This show is gung ho about shooting itself in the foot. 

Season 1 premiered last December. This one will be in January.

The horror, the horror.

9 hours ago, Corvinus said:

Season 1 premiered last December. This one will be in January.

But those extra couple weeks are totally shooting us in the foot.  Or something.

I've seen the rough cuts through episode 6 already.  I think season two is going to be awesome.  

My brother and I are doing a Season One re-watch on an imported bluray from the States, and wow. Just wow. The visuals are absolutely stunning.

Daniel, seeing as you're here, are you able to say how many seasons are planned?

Just seems this show has a very weird release schedule, to me. Attention spans being what they are today, and all. The strange debut maybe clouding my perception of things. Not at all bothered about the wait, television isn't really on the forefront of my brain these days. Sorry to offend. (well only sorry to have wasted Daniel's time really, the rest of you can kiss my ass :D )

But, Relic, this release schedule is pretty standard for tv shows with start date nearly one year later from previous start date.  That's typical whether it's a season with 24 episodes or 8 episodes.  

I'm still surprised that Syfy is not sending many of it's show to streaming.  Well, I guess some of them go to Hulu though I'm not sure anyone actually uses that service, everyone I know says it never works.  For various reasons, I no longer recommend this show or series to others but my girlfriend has been wanting to watch it since I rec'd it several months ago (not just this show, but several other syfy shows) and is rather annoyed that she'll have to use nefarious means if she wants to catch up before next season

Archived