Vikings X: Halfway Through the Madness

Corvinus85

The two are still one in the same to me. Of course I'll admit that I'm not paying too much attention to the Paris scenes. Part of the problem is that I complete forgot Therese existed and assumes Gisla the whole time.

Out of the fashion for a second.

Was that Siggy's daughter that was found dead last week? I must have zoned out and missed something. If so, the was AssLog reacted makes you wonder if that little monster had something to do with it.

24 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Out of the fashion for a second.

Was that Siggy's daughter that was found dead last week? I must have zoned out and missed something. If so, the was AssLog reacted makes you wonder if that little monster had something to do with it.

That was Bjorn's daughter named Siggy. Adult Siggy's only daughter died in the plague back in Season 1.

45 minutes ago, Lord Lyman said:

That was Bjorn's daughter named Siggy. Adult Siggy's only daughter died in the plague back in Season 1.

Ahh crap. That's not going to go over well when he returns.

4 hours ago, -Ghost- said:

Just saw this picture of (pic is in hidden comment and info about tomorrow's episode.)

Hide contents

Ragnars kids all grown up. All 4 this time. IMDB says this happens tomorrow. 

[/spioler]

I doubt that is next episode. Next episode is the resolution of the Paris storyline, such as it was. That to me looks more like the second half of this season. Unless for some reason they have a huge time skip in the last 5-10 minutes of the episode, which would be a bit stupid

ETA; I also hope they age the adults to match this too, since Ragnar and Lagertha haven't seemed to age a day, despite Bjorn aging a hell of a lot...

31 minutes ago, Arkash said:
  Hide contents

Hmmm... any guesses as to who is who...

I'd say (from left to right) : Ubba, Hvitserk, Ivar, Sigurd... 

IMDB has them listed as

Ubba, Ivar, Hvitserk, Sigurd

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Hide contents

I doubt that is next episode. Next episode is the resolution of the Paris storyline, such as it was. That to me looks more like the second half of this season. Unless for some reason they have a huge time skip in the last 5-10 minutes of the episode, which would be a bit stupid

ETA; I also hope they age the adults to match this too, since Ragnar and Lagertha haven't seemed to age a day, despite Bjorn aging a hell of a lot...

They definitely do for Ragnar and Bjorn, there is a video in the old thread that has pictures of them both. Haven't seen anyone else.

On 4/18/2016 at 8:24 AM, matt b said:

No, it really wasn't. I'm a fan of Byrne, but he was sleepwalking through that season. He was obviously the name actor they signed on to give the whole project some legitimacy but I don't think they found enough money for him to do more than show up and read his lines. I was severely disappointed in his performance.

I also thought he was pretty unconvincing.

So was Bjorn not killing Erlingdouche himself his way of saying Torvi needed to do it herself to be "free."  Or she couldn't always depend on others?  Or Erlingdouche was just so far beneath him that he wasn't worth it?  Either way, it almost got him (Bjorn) killed.

Man, how has this show fallen from such lofty heights? I enjoyed the first few seasons so much, and now it is just dreck. It seems insane to me that, in a show called vikings, 2/3s of the show isn't in any real way about vikings.

I actually find Ivar adorable, he's just the cutest little sociopath, and remind me never to name any of my children Siggy, those who bear that name seem to have awfuly bad luck around water.

3 hours ago, GrimTuesday said:

Man, how has this show fallen from such lofty heights? I enjoyed the first few seasons so much, and now it is just dreck. It seems insane to me that, in a show called vikings, 2/3s of the show isn't in any real way about vikings.

I actually find Ivar adorable, he's just the cutest little sociopath, and remind me never to name any of my children Siggy, those who bear that name seem to have awfuly bad luck around water.

Yeah, I am thinking that in astrology terms they weren't Pisces!

15 hours ago, -Ghost- said:

IMDB has them listed as

Reveal hidden contents

Ubba, Ivar, Hvitserk, Sigurd

Spoiler

Is this possibly a hallucination of Ragnars coming off the drugs or as he is dying from battle with Rollo?

32 minutes ago, -Ghost- said:

Hide contents

I dont think so. The time jump is coming tonight. 

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/vikings-season-4-alex-hgh-andersen.html?m=1 

Spoiler

Ok, then odds are Ragnar does die tonight, maybe even Rollo since they seem to be moving to the next generation of Vikings. Maybe this will help get the series back on track.

Spoiler

I think Roll gets 86'd tonight. I still think Ragnar will get his "historic" death by 1000 snakes from King Aelle. I suppose the cliffhanger may be the parting shot of the grown up get of Rangar.

Archived