Game of Thrones Death Poll: Episode 1

Westeros

As we posted about yesterday, we will run a contest leading up to each episode of Season 6 where our followers get to guess who (if anyone) dies in the upcoming episode. The first Death Poll contest will be for our Twitter followers. So, what do you need to do? Simply follow @westerosorg on Twitter and tweet us our guess as to who will die in the first episode. Make sure to include the hashtag #gotdeathpollep1 so we can find your guesses! From those who get it right, we will randomly select a winner who will have a choice between one of the new Funko Dorbz figures (not yet out, but the first wave will include Daenerys, Jon, Ned, Tyrion and the Night King) or a hardcover copy of A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.

As an addition to the rules posted yesterday (they will be amended as well), we should note that of course there can be multiple correct answer if more than one character dies in an episode.

Visit the Site!

On 4/18/2016 at 9:43 AM, Westeros said:

As we posted about yesterday, we will run a contest leading up to each episode of Season 6 where our followers get to guess who (if anyone) dies in the upcoming episode. The first Death Poll contest will be for our Twitter followers. So, what do you need to do? Simply follow @westerosorg on Twitter and tweet us our guess as to who will die in the first episode. Make sure to include the hashtag #gotdeathpollep1 so we can find your guesses! From those who get it right, we will randomly select a winner who will have a choice between one of the new Funko Dorbz figures (not yet out, but the first wave will include Daenerys, Jon, Ned, Tyrion and the Night King) or a hardcover copy of A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms.

As an addition to the rules posted yesterday (they will be amended as well), we should note that of course there can be multiple correct answer if more than one character dies in an episode.

Visit the Site!

Ran I don't use Twitter... will forum participants be allowed to guess?

The link at the bottom of your post came back with an error.

My $ is on Alliser Thorne buying it in episode 1... especially if we only get one guess!

On 4/21/2016 at 9:10 AM, Ser Knute said:

We'll be rotating through Twitter, Facebook, and the forum. I'm thinking episode 3 will be our first forum poll.

7 minutes ago, Ran said:

We'll be rotating through Twitter, Facebook, and the forum. I'm thinking episode 3 will be our first forum poll.

Drats!!  Well maybe I can make an exception for this case... :)

Off-topic but not sure where else to ask and I don't necessarily want to make a topic for it alone but I've been really curious if you and Linda have made a decision or changed your stance on doing reviews for the show this season?

I know you two were both rather perturbed about some of the utter silliness the show has done, and I wouldn't at all blame you for choosing to stick with the books, but I thoroughly enjoy your reviews/vids, you bring so much to the table with your knowledge!  I look forward to them every week, as much as I do the show itself, despite some of their choices.

On 4/21/2016 at 3:10 PM, Ser Knute said:

The link at the bottom of your post came back with an error.

My $ is on Alliser Thorne buying it in episode 1... especially if we only get one guess!

my bet is on Alliser as well, probably killed by the Wildlings. 

Archived