This Board is not like the book

Lily Valley

I am very disappointed.  I have read article after article about this board and this little kingdom has as little in common with those written words as Elvis Presley has in common with headlice.  What the hell.  You people had a perfectly good guide to live up to my expectations and yet you have utterly failed.  All you had to do was perfectly align with what I wanted you to say to me in my own head, instead you have all these stupid opinions and different ways of viewing Life, the Universe and Everything.  In fact, you are even worse.  When someone DOES say something interesting, all y'all dogpile on them and run them away with your QUESTIONS.  RawMilkMike?  Are you there?  Come back and I won't say a WORD.

And don't even try to correct my grammar.  I DARE you to try to use "all y'all" correctly in a sentence.

I am leaving this board.  For a shower beer, which I will point out has NEVER been mentioned anywhere in any article.  Heretics.

22 hours ago, Lily Valley said:

I am very disappointed.  I have read article after article about this board and this little kingdom has as little in common with those written words as Elvis Presley has in common with headlice.  What the hell.  You people had a perfectly good guide to live up to my expectations and yet you have utterly failed.  All you had to do was perfectly align with what I wanted you to say to me in my own head, instead you have all these stupid opinions and different ways of viewing Life, the Universe and Everything.  In fact, you are even worse.  When someone DOES say something interesting, all y'all dogpile on them and run them away with your QUESTIONS.  RawMilkMike?  Are you there?  Come back and I won't say a WORD.

And don't even try to correct my grammar.  I DARE you to try to use "all y'all" correctly in a sentence.

I am leaving this board.  For a shower beer, which I will point out has NEVER been mentioned anywhere in any article.  Heretics.

Yes, you are drunk.  See you in a few hours, here.

7 hours ago, Sis Who Swears said:

This board has entirely too much gratuitous sex.

There are entirely too many boobs and not nearly enough penises.
:P

1 hour ago, R'hllors Red Lobster said:

There needs to a "Which westeros.org poster are you?" online quiz, so I can see which of my Facebook friends is a peterbound or Ser Scot or Elder Sister

frankly, I think it's bullshit this doesn't exist

Total BS.

Wonder who I would be in that quiz?

Archived