Ran

3 hours ago, RadSam said:

I wasn't confused at all. I didn't notice anything. They're not going to 'avoid showing her waist' because a few people will be confused. Very few people would even notice it.

I was talking about people in general who question everything about the show like we all do.  Not just you.

They do focus the camera in on stuff when they are trying to give hints. Just saying. 

5 minutes ago, Visenya the Dragon said:

I was talking about people in general who question everything about the show like we all do.  Not just you.

They do focus the camera in on stuff when they are trying to give hints. Just saying. 

Obviously not just me, but you're the only person I've seen that's mentioned it.

Just saying.

5 minutes ago, Visenya the Dragon said:

Obviously not just me, but you're the only person I've seen that's mentioned it.

Just saying.

4 hours ago, Visenya the Dragon said:

That's ok there is always a first for every theory.  I think you should check out those  Pics of Cersei and Jaime talking. Then you can come back with a better reply. 

Jamie and Cersei had sex like 3/4 months ago maybe. Anything is possible in Game of Thrones. 

It's not about having a 'better reply'. She just had a baby. She's not pregnant in the show. If she was pregnant in the show to the point of it being noticeable, even by just one person, they would have mentioned something about it, don't you think?

9 hours ago, RadSam said:

It's not about having a 'better reply'. She just had a baby. She's not pregnant in the show. If she was pregnant in the show to the point of it being noticeable, even by just one person, they would have mentioned something about it, don't you think?

I have a reply for you. Cersei had that prophecy that she will have three childern. Kind Travis shared with me already that she had a baby in real life.  But the show could take advantage of the situation. She could have a miscarriage. Get caught asking for moon tea. 

If you do not like what I am saying move on!                                      Good day Ser!