How would you rate episode 601?

Ran

How would rate episode 601?  

600 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

Gave it a 3. For the (unintentional) comedic value, and b/c if I rate the first ep 1, where do I go from there? But gods be good, a much worse atrocity than I expected, the dialogue reached a new level of cringeworthyness that I didn't think was even possible at this point. 

I hate to go against the general consensus on this forum... but I actually really enjoyed the show today. Having no preconceived expectations about what things should/shouldn't look like, and having no idea where the show will go is kind of fun.

I consider the books and show completely different entities however.

I only saw the second half coz I expected Foxtel took my state's time into account (not just those in the Eastern States), so now I either need to wait an hour or be illegal to see the first half :D Can't rate until I have seen all of it.

2 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Gave it a 3. For the (unintentional) comedic value, and b/c if I rate the first ep 1, where do I go from there? But gods be good, a much worse atrocity than I expected, the dialogue reached a new level of cringeworthyness that I didn't think was even possible at this point. 

Same here... 3 was the worst I have ever given... I simply don't understand the lack of cohesiveness here... Not to mention the lapses in logic in Wall and Dorne... Sansa learning manners from Podrick Payne...Jaime retrograding to Season 1. No one knows Daenerys?