[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion

teemo

So I know that the Mel reveal was supposed to be this huge ZOMG SHE'S OLD thing but I'm confused by the mechanics : is the amulet just a glamour or does it actually de-age someone? 

Because if it's just a glamour then damn Mel's been doing a lot of physical stuff that would be hard for someone older like the constant riding and the stairs at the Wall and Dragonstone-I'm thinking Master Cresswen level agonies here. 

Betray. Check. Blood. Check. Boobs. Check.

That was probably D&Ds checklist for a successful episode and they delivered.

It was the first time I fastforwarded GoT without having watched it before, and that practically says it all.

The joy is gone, it's just blah by now. 

It is really hard to find something that still seems logical and good and not butchered, almost everything

is a hot mess by now. At the end of episode I felt like pulling a granny-Mel and going under my covers to mourn it all.

No Bran WTF give me stark more stark more I like with Start of season it seems they learn lesson to do better with stark wolf back I have feelling sansa will be much better please give her lady stoneheart story if yoou are not going use uncat also I think show was always good with Arya sure different from books but good Bran we will wait and see /I am afraid for rickson they can use it to fuck up stark even more *I mean they will kill him* Jon will be okey I believe he will be back between 3-5 ep.rest I dont care od Dorne just kill them all. Dany I dont care about her also her ch is the ch skip when I reading books Theon I dont know I dont think he will alive end of song of ice and fire but in the show who know iron man hole god perceptive is about reborning

I think this episode drove me insane.

Poor Oberyn, he dies thinking he is leaving his intelligent, pacifist girlfriend, to take care of his youngest daughters, defended by his strong elder daughters.

Little did he know that Ellaria and all the Sand Snakes were going to go insane and become kinslayers and ruin Dorne. If anything mattered or had consequences, the Yronwoods or the Fowlers would totally seize power now and kill all of them.

Why did Jaime go back to KL? He had casus belli, he should have gone back and have Ellaria killed, Doran would have no choice but to comply to avoid war.

Why didn't anyone kill Ellaria? Why aren't they dead already?

Where was Tristane Jonas? On Jaime's boat? If not, why the FUCK would Jaime let his prime hostage out of his sight on a Dornish boat (remember, he came alone with only Bronn) ? If he was on the same boat, how did the assasin escape?

WHY DOES ANYONE GIVE A SHIT WHEN NOTHING MATTERS?

What D&D are doing is offensive and disrespectful. It's the equivalent of shitting on the Gutenberg Bible and going 'it's just a prank bro'.

FUDGE!

At least my boy Willas (and Garlan, Joncon, Aegon, Arianne....) avoided this butchery.

Don't forget that the two snakeassins apparently swam to the boat, dried their hair, then killed Trys... Who, of course, was not guarded by either Bronn or Jaime...

Badass bitches, yo!

I would really love to hear Mr. Siddig's uncensored thoughts on his gig...What a waste.

I even feel sorry for the actor who played Trystane, talented or not...

You know I actually did feel bad for Ramsey.  Nooo not for that, but Boose is criticizing him for losing Sansa and Theon.

"Well Dad, I WAS out winning your battle for you.  The LEAST YOU could have done is to make sure this all important bride of mine didn't escape!"

could they have put a larger target on Fat Walda?

What a steaming pile. Love it that between s 5 & 6 the snakes got some royal marines commandos training, very handy. In fact, how many extremely convenient things happened, no? The dogs disappearing, the Bolton guys dismounting to make Brienne's life easier, the stupid ring being in the centre of a target-like area, as a proper bullseye, the Khal knows Drogo but never heard of his silver-haired Targ wife, and on and on. 

Why didn't Thorne & co take the body wherever when they murdered Jon? Why did they have to wait for everyone to not only find out about the assassination but also take the body to decide they wanted it back? 

What's the explanation for Mel's necklace glamour? Why does it work at times, and doesn't work at other times? Ah, that's right, like with everything else, it's whatever the plot demands. 

And also, now we can now know for sure Khaleesi will set sail for Westeros, last scene episode 10. Becuase Tyrion said she won't do it any time soon, and that's Mr Benioff and Mr Weiss brand of foreshadowing. :lol:

I simply cannot get over Tyrion and Varys running Mereen.  It boggles my mind, it is an itch I cannot scratch.

He is a stranger.
He is from Westeros

He doesn't speak the language

He is a dwarf

He has been there a very short time.

He came in as a slave.

He hasn't done anything to warrant being leader ie slain a dragon or whatever.

WHY WHY WHY

^Not to mention that of course they had to give him the scenes where Dany shows concern for her children.

This is actually giving me life (and killing me at the same time, but hey): the show has completed his transformation into a parody of itself. Brilliant. Get all the Emmys !!!

29 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

I simply cannot get over Tyrion and Varys running Mereen.  It boggles my mind, it is an itch I cannot scratch.

He is a stranger.
He is from Westeros

He doesn't speak the language

He is a dwarf

He has been there a very short time.

He came in as a slave.

He hasn't done anything to warrant being leader ie slain a dragon or whatever.

WHY WHY WHY

He was named by Daario.

Who...

Is a stranger and a mercenary.

And warranted being leader as he was the boyfriend of the queen before she married someone else who then was killed.

It's legitimacy in D&D logic. :)

So what was the point of even having Doran and Areo on this show? Did they really bother casting Alexander Siddig just to have him sit in a goddamn chair and do literally nothing before being unceremoniously killed? What was the point of almost anything that happened in Dorne last season? They could have Arriane'd the character of Doran and just opened Season 5 with Faullaria and the Sand Fakes ruling Dorne, going "RAWR REVENGE RAWWRR" incoherently all over the place, and nothing would have been lost.

Archived