[Spoilers] Criticize Without Repercussion

teemo

Hey there,

glad to see this thread exists, I remember spending ours here last year. I've decided to no longer watch the show, as season 5 was so overwhelmingly disappointing and I don't want season 6 to spoil the books for me. Keep up the criticising, I'll be reading this thread once WoW is out and read :)

33 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

Honest Trailers-Hahahaha

Best part is that GoT has become Heavy Metal Art

Honest

If I am honest, I think I did not laugh this hard for several years. I really started after starring... 

2 hours ago, Winter's Knight said:

Hey guys remember last season when people were upset about Sansa's rape and one excuse offered was that once she was married there was no way to avoid it without changing the fundamental rules of their society? 

Apparently D&D have no issues changing the fundamental rules of fictional societies when it suits them re: Dany and the Dothraki.

(And I'm not arguing Dany should have been rape, I'm arguing there was no reason for Sansa to be, even you wanted her to marry Ramsey. 

Also, this episode basically acknowledged how stupid the Sansa marriage was, what with Roose not inviting any Northern Lords to the wedding and therefore lacking all support in the North, and going against the Lannisters' backs (though I'm sure Carol would be super understanding about this!) Like... what even is Roose's plan? Bolton King in the North, while he lacks all Northern support? Why didn't he support Stannis if he wanted to marry Ramsay to Sansa in going behind the Lannisters' backs? Why didn't he just marry Ramsay to a fake Arya, especially since the Northern Lords don't seem to care what's going on in Winterfell? The logic behind this is horrendously stupid.

And the new Dothraki rape law was totally a plot device to bring her to Khal Moro. Not like the horror of Dothraki women raping the Lhazareen women at the end of season 1 was so much for Dany that it lead her to save MMD, inadvertently starting the whole fiasco that lead to the birth of her dragons...

47 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

bewbsssss

cruelty, animal cruelty, buts, littlefinger accent, littlefinger other accent, shae called a whore and ... the Lannister family drinking problem. 

I admit a lot of those things themselves are not funny. It is just ... the show is really just that. A whole bunch of cruelty, nudity, Lannister Stuing (except Stupid Larry the Monster), weird speaking psychopaths and (he forgot this) REVENGE!!!

3 hours ago, SerMixalot said:

Honest Trailers-Hahahaha

Best part is that GoT has become Heavy Metal Art

Honest

Finally!  I've been waiting for them to follow-up the original for years....

Too bad the show is about as appealing as Trump for President these days...

how the hell did sansa and theon survive that jump?! let alone RUN all that way afterwards???

why the hell would they cast alexander frikkin siddig just to sit n a chair?!?

so jamie is just super in love again and "fuck everyone who's not us"..yeah, right!! but we get more revenge, so that's a plus

1 minute ago, moey reed said:

how the hell did sansa and theon survive that jump?! let alone RUN all that way afterwards???

why the hell would they cast alexander frikkin siddig just to sit n a chair?!?

so jamie is just super in love again and "fuck everyone who's not us"..yeah, right!! but we get more revenge, so that's a plus

Well, clearly the Bolton's were throwing a festival to celebrate the victory over Stannis, and Theon and Sansa simply landed on the bouncy castle set up for the children.  

It's such a nitpick, next thing you'll want to watch them buy their groceries and cook a meal.  It's such a waste of screentime!

I want to point out that Sansa Stark became a public figure early in Season 5 by marrying a Bolton and the Lannisters haven't even mentioned it.  this is the woman they think killed Jofferey

1 minute ago, SerMixalot said:

I want to point out that Sansa Stark became a public figure early in Season 5 by marrying a Bolton and the Lannisters haven't even mentioned it.  this is the woman they think killed Jofferey

Eh, Carol's over that now, she's accepted that her 3-4 children are just fated to die through no fault of her own, Prophet Larry even confirmed it somehow.

From a quick glance on this forum it looks like nothings changed. I'm so glad I made the choice to stop watching this show, I wish I had done it earlier too. I realise now I've heavily disliked the show for a long long time. Maybe one day I'll watch it if the books ever come out.

Until then enjoy not enjoying the show everyone!

34 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

There was a scene.  Littlefinger rats them out to Cersi, and gets Cersei's permission to take the Vale army North to overthrow the Bolton's and install LF as Warden of the North as long as he puts Sansa's head on a spike.  

5 minutes ago, JonSnow4President said:

There was a scene.  Littlefinger rats them out to Cersi, and gets Cersei's permission to take the Vale army North to overthrow the Bolton's and install LF as Warden of the North as long as he puts Sansa's head on a spike.  

that's so last season :dunno:

9 hours ago, Milady of York said:

Hello, people:

The documentary on GOT that Miodrag Zarkovic had been preparing since last year is finally completed, and will be aired soon.

You can watch the trailer here: Fair Game.

Look forward to watching it.

Back again ... any mail for me here? 

Uhm, I'm too annoyed to actually be angry. Anyways, think about it this way; we're just stuck in a temporal branch... One day in the distant furture we will discover time travel, just a matter of time... So someone will travel back in time and fix the worst mistakes in history, starting with the show. 

Doesn't make sense? Whatever, bad refridgerator. Hope I didn't spoil too much of next episode.

5 minutes ago, ogi said:

Back again ... any mail for me here? 

Uhm, I'm too annoyed to actually be angry. Anyways, think about it this way; we're just stuck in a temporal branch... One day in the distant furture we will discover time travel, just a matter of time... So someone will travel back in time and fix the worst mistakes in history, starting with the show. 

Doesn't make sense? Whatever, bad refridgerator. Hope I didn't spoil too much of next episode.

You shouldn't spoil any of the next episode. I don't care how cryptic you're being.

What hell is going on today with spoilers?

2 minutes ago, RoamingRonin said:

You shouldn't spoil any of the next episode. I don't care how cryptic you're being.

What hell is going on today with spoilers?

I'm not sure what's the problem here... All threads about season 6 will be heavy with speculation and possible spoilers?

Archived