Jon Snow lives???!!??? SPOILER ARE SURE TO FOLLOW

rocksniffer

Ladies and gentlemen, the opening epi is likely to show us if Jon Snow lives...lets all place our bets now...

i believe he will be dead at the beginning of the epi but resurrected by the red women using the method Thoros of Myr used on Beric...

...not very new,, i know...

...so give me what y'all got  - theories, speculation, etc...right up until the epi shows us...and after we can discuss how it turned out...

:smoking:

ok...so you say KOKnight...

...i believe the red woman will do her stuff tonight and bring him back this epi so people can worry about something other than him...for example how does the queen and the other queen discover who is the one...

The producers don't do anything without good reason. I am not sure if book Mel has been using a glamour to appear young. But this is their way of introducing the glamour spell to the TV audience. It is also hinting that magic is going to be involved. GRRM obviously has a purpose for introducing that spell in the books.

The way I read the scene is that Mel is going to resurrect Jon but it is going to cost her own life. Whether willingly or not has yet to be seen.

If it's a glamour tied to her necklace, which it implied it is, then they must have forgotten about the bathtub scene where Mel wasn't wearing it.

Mel confirmed Jon's eventual ressurrection, not that it was even necessary. She saw him fighting at Winterfell in the flames.

30 minutes ago, The Three Whores said:

If it's a glamour tied to her necklace, which it implied it is, then they must have forgotten about the bathtub scene where Mel wasn't wearing it.

Mel confirmed Jon's eventual ressurrection, not that it was even necessary. She saw him fighting at Winterfell in the flames.

It isn't a glamour. That was a limited spell. But we know that there are also more powerful spells but they come at a cost. 

I have been pointing out that R+L = J is so obvious that it is obviously not true for quite a while. People tell me that the proof is that Jon looks like a Stark. I say that all that means is that Lyanna was involved. But she is very obviously not the mother for all the reasons the fanatics don't want to hear.

Mel's appearance and longevity clearly came from some very potent and costly magic. It is more evidence to suggest that Jon's appearance comes from Lyanna's sacrifice.

At any rate, we find out next episode because it is called 'oathbreaker'. and that can only really refer to Jon's night watch oath. 

20 minutes ago, hallam said:

It isn't a glamour. That was a limited spell. But we know that there are also more powerful spells but they come at a cost. 

I have been pointing out that R+L = J is so obvious that it is obviously not true for quite a while. People tell me that the proof is that Jon looks like a Stark. I say that all that means is that Lyanna was involved. But she is very obviously not the mother for all the reasons the fanatics don't want to hear.

Mel's appearance and longevity clearly came from some very potent and costly magic. It is more evidence to suggest that Jon's appearance comes from Lyanna's sacrifice.

At any rate, we find out next episode because it is called 'oathbreaker'. and that can only really refer to Jon's night watch oath. 

The correct response to a post like this is: lolwut?

20 hours ago, hallam said:

Can you elaborate how you know it is a limeted spell that makde her look young? IF she has put the spell on the necklace wont she look young again once she puts it on again? Or do you think the spell ran out?  Genuinely interested.

6 hours ago, hallam said:

The way I read the scene is that Mel is going to resurrect Jon but it is going to cost her own life. Whether willingly or not has yet to be seen.

That is pretty much I how I read the scene as well....

Archived