Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rocksniffer

...and the women of Dorne get some get back...SPOILER?? OF COURSE

Recommended Posts

well the sand snakes just blew my mind...what about y'all...

 

will this season redeem last seasons sand snake debacle ...

:smoking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I called it! I said Obara was probably the one who killed Trystane, and she teleported into the ship like a Psychic-type Pokemon because fuck logic!

Doran dying gave me so much life, though, even if it was a tremendous waste of Siddig. But yeah, I lived for that bag of warm farts writhing in pain and none of the guards giving a shit. 

I was sure the parchment he received was poisoned, because Tyene and her knowledge of poisons, but then realized that was probably too consistent for this show. 

Now, all I want from this season is for none of the Sand Snakes or Ellaria or anyone Dornish to show up again at all, and then somewhere down the line, Cersei or Varys or whatever has a throwaway line about hearing some rumors about a deranged woman running Dorne into the ground in a matter of days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I called it! I said Obara was probably the one who killed Trystane, and she teleported into the ship like a Psychic-type Pokemon because fuck logic!

Doran dying gave me so much life, though, even if it was a tremendous waste of Siddig. But yeah, I lived for that bag of warm farts writhing in pain and none of the guards giving a shit. 

I was sure the parchment he received was poisoned, because Tyene and her knowledge of poisons, but then realized that was probably too consistent for this show. 

Now, all I want from this season is for none of the Sand Snakes or Ellaria or anyone Dornish to show up again at all, and then somewhere down the line, Cersei or Varys or whatever has a throwaway line about hearing some rumors about a deranged woman running Dorne into the ground in a matter of days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My headcanon is that Darkstar'll save the day by killing the sand snakes.

It's the only way to partially redeem Dorne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow....

The Dorne part was really awful, it was unexpected but.....awful...

I hated the Dorne Storyline before but this is a new low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping Dany lands in Dorne first and burns everything left of the Dornish plotline to the grounds.

This was even worse than last season, if such a thing is possible. Doran, Areo, and Trystane all die before they get to do anything, and Ellaria, who is one of the most sensible characters in the books, is even more batshit insane than we thought she was last season. Burn it all down I say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, what the fuck was the point of bringing in Dorn at all if they were just gonna fuck it up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Talk about doing Oberyn proud... killing innocent children... murdering their own family... anyone else hoping for wight-Oberyn to come back and give them holy hell?

 

I mean damn, even book Cersei is starting to look downright decent compared to this lot <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dorne is so stupid. Theres absolutely no point to anything Ellaria and the Sand Snakes did...and even more pointless is no Arianne to rule no if no 'weak men' are going to rule. What do these women with truly no political leg to stand on (theyre all bastards with no claims to the throne and dont know the first thing about ruling) going to do? And are the two SS going to kill Tommen and then die too? Its such a waste of a storyline and a waste of Alexander Siddig. Everything Ellaria was mad about was pointless. Oberyn went to get revnege on Elia and essentially killed the Mountain at the cost of his own life, she kills Myrcella to get revenge but kills Doran's son who most likely wouldve been a prisoner in KL so wouldnt be able to rule Dorne? Makes no sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Christi84 said:

Dorne is so stupid. Theres absolutely no point to anything Ellaria and the Sand Snakes did...and even more pointless is no Arianne to rule no if no 'weak men' are going to rule. What do these women with truly no political leg to stand on (theyre all bastards with no claims to the throne and dont know the first thing about ruling) going to do? And are the two SS going to kill Tommen and then die too? Its such a waste of a storyline and a waste of Alexander Siddig. Everything Ellaria was mad about was pointless. Oberyn went to get revnege on Elia and essentially killed the Mountain at the cost of his own life, she kills Myrcella to get revenge but kills Doran's son who most likely wouldve been a prisoner in KL so wouldnt be able to rule Dorne? Makes no sense

Do they recognize bastardy in Dorne?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sullen said:

Hoping Dany lands in Dorne first and burns everything left of the Dornish plotline to the grounds.

This was even worse than last season, if such a thing is possible. Doran, Areo, and Trystane all die before they get to do anything, and Ellaria, who is one of the most sensible characters in the books, is even more batshit insane than we thought she was last season. Burn it all down I say.

This. And I'm going to call the future war between Ellaria and Cersei the War between the Batshit Crazy Insane Cunts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ludo Kressh said:

This. And I'm going to call the future war between Ellaria and Cersei the War between the Batshit Crazy Insane Cunts.

Ellaria makes Cersei look kind and smart and rational. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This season has doubled-down on the Sand Snake debauchery. Why would anyone support a treacherous woman and her bastard as the true rulers of Dorne? How is she any different from the Lannisters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×