...and the women of Dorne get some get back...SPOILER?? OF COURSE

rocksniffer

I called it! I said Obara was probably the one who killed Trystane, and she teleported into the ship like a Psychic-type Pokemon because fuck logic!

Doran dying gave me so much life, though, even if it was a tremendous waste of Siddig. But yeah, I lived for that bag of warm farts writhing in pain and none of the guards giving a shit. 

I was sure the parchment he received was poisoned, because Tyene and her knowledge of poisons, but then realized that was probably too consistent for this show. 

Now, all I want from this season is for none of the Sand Snakes or Ellaria or anyone Dornish to show up again at all, and then somewhere down the line, Cersei or Varys or whatever has a throwaway line about hearing some rumors about a deranged woman running Dorne into the ground in a matter of days.

I called it! I said Obara was probably the one who killed Trystane, and she teleported into the ship like a Psychic-type Pokemon because fuck logic!

Doran dying gave me so much life, though, even if it was a tremendous waste of Siddig. But yeah, I lived for that bag of warm farts writhing in pain and none of the guards giving a shit. 

I was sure the parchment he received was poisoned, because Tyene and her knowledge of poisons, but then realized that was probably too consistent for this show. 

Now, all I want from this season is for none of the Sand Snakes or Ellaria or anyone Dornish to show up again at all, and then somewhere down the line, Cersei or Varys or whatever has a throwaway line about hearing some rumors about a deranged woman running Dorne into the ground in a matter of days.

Hoping Dany lands in Dorne first and burns everything left of the Dornish plotline to the grounds.

This was even worse than last season, if such a thing is possible. Doran, Areo, and Trystane all die before they get to do anything, and Ellaria, who is one of the most sensible characters in the books, is even more batshit insane than we thought she was last season. Burn it all down I say.

Talk about doing Oberyn proud... killing innocent children... murdering their own family... anyone else hoping for wight-Oberyn to come back and give them holy hell?

I mean damn, even book Cersei is starting to look downright decent compared to this lot <_<

Dorne is so stupid. Theres absolutely no point to anything Ellaria and the Sand Snakes did...and even more pointless is no Arianne to rule no if no 'weak men' are going to rule. What do these women with truly no political leg to stand on (theyre all bastards with no claims to the throne and dont know the first thing about ruling) going to do? And are the two SS going to kill Tommen and then die too? Its such a waste of a storyline and a waste of Alexander Siddig. Everything Ellaria was mad about was pointless. Oberyn went to get revnege on Elia and essentially killed the Mountain at the cost of his own life, she kills Myrcella to get revenge but kills Doran's son who most likely wouldve been a prisoner in KL so wouldnt be able to rule Dorne? Makes no sense

20 minutes ago, Christi84 said:

Dorne is so stupid. Theres absolutely no point to anything Ellaria and the Sand Snakes did...and even more pointless is no Arianne to rule no if no 'weak men' are going to rule. What do these women with truly no political leg to stand on (theyre all bastards with no claims to the throne and dont know the first thing about ruling) going to do? And are the two SS going to kill Tommen and then die too? Its such a waste of a storyline and a waste of Alexander Siddig. Everything Ellaria was mad about was pointless. Oberyn went to get revnege on Elia and essentially killed the Mountain at the cost of his own life, she kills Myrcella to get revenge but kills Doran's son who most likely wouldve been a prisoner in KL so wouldnt be able to rule Dorne? Makes no sense

Do they recognize bastardy in Dorne?

36 minutes ago, Sullen said:

Hoping Dany lands in Dorne first and burns everything left of the Dornish plotline to the grounds.

This was even worse than last season, if such a thing is possible. Doran, Areo, and Trystane all die before they get to do anything, and Ellaria, who is one of the most sensible characters in the books, is even more batshit insane than we thought she was last season. Burn it all down I say.

This. And I'm going to call the future war between Ellaria and Cersei the War between the Batshit Crazy Insane Cunts.

Archived