Orphan Black 3: So, sometimes stuff just works out[SPOILERS]

RedEyedGhost

At this point, it starts to get frustrating that they aren't telling Krystal.  It's putting her into more danger by keeping her ignorant.  I can see that one problem is that she can't keep quiet about these things, but they can protect certain secrets while as giving her the information she needs to keep herself safe.  She's already had run ins with every side of this clone business.  Sooner or later someone is going to get pissed off at all her snooping.  I'm not liking how patronizing they are to my girl Krystal.  

They better reveal what happened with Delphine this episode.  I was leaning in towards the end of that clip anxious for a reveal even though I knew it wasn't coming but omg, yes Delphine! Delphine! Where are you Delphine!

3 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Unless the very mention of Delphine's name is a spoiler, no. Not to mention, this is a thread marked as [SPOILERS]

Yeah I noticed the thread is marked spoilers. Disregard what I said. I don't watch the next episode previews but it's no big deal.

On 5/1/2016 at 1:55 AM, Martini Sigil said:

Yeah... fun episode... every time Allison is on screen its awesome... That "I'm lost" face that Helena makes is hysterical.... Having Art back in the main storyline is great, too....  Rachel is never boring.... and christ in a onesie Kira is a creepy kid....

On a side note, the after show isn't bad... and it definitely helps with an otherwise needlessly confusing plot... although there's only one Hardwick, its a shit ton more watchable than the GoT after show

We don't have the after show here (that I'm aware of).  Am I missing much?

On 5/6/2016 at 2:15 PM, Dr. Pepper said:

<>

Helena's fertilized egg burial was sad in such a sweet way.  I hope the sestras band together to find her.

A part of me hoped she would give the eggs to Alison. :crying:

On 5/17/2016 at 10:28 PM, Dr. Pepper said:

At this point, it starts to get frustrating that they aren't telling Krystal.  It's putting her into more danger by keeping her ignorant.  I can see that one problem is that she can't keep quiet about these things, but they can protect certain secrets while as giving her the information she needs to keep herself safe.  She's already had run ins with every side of this clone business.  Sooner or later someone is going to get pissed off at all her snooping.  I'm not liking how patronizing they are to my girl Krystal.  

I think so, too. I don't really get keeping her out of the loop.

46 minutes ago, Ser Quork said:

We don't have the after show here (that I'm aware of).  Am I missing much?

A part of me hoped she would give the eggs to Alison. :crying:

I think so, too. I don't really get keeping her out of the loop.

I don't find any of these After Shows to be engaging honestly.

That was a brutal last quarter to that episode. They've managed to make a character who died at the start of the first episode one of the most tragic things I've seen on TV and it fits pretty perfectly with what was previously shown, that it was ultimately not just falling apart and despair but to protect her sisters as well.

Telling Cos about Delphine while the fire still blazes was so clearly taking revenge on her for what Beth did. Poor Cos :(

Great episode. Things are looking grim for our heroines. Not sure I liked the final turn in Beth's story. How much sense does it make? Why not kill Cho and her policeman if they can't take revenge against her anyway? Maybe she's not a natural killer like Helena or Sioban. The only time she killed someone (Helena's nun) it was by accident.

Sioban was right to rail against Sarah (and her sesters) for not consulting her about her mother. Malone is not just 'the genetic donor', she's her mother and despite her old hatred toward her she's reconciled with her and grown close since they re-met. Sarah's become so embroiled in her Clone-world that she forgets it's not just about her. First she takes Felix for granted and now her mum (/niece?)

I noticed Cosima filched Sarah's worm from Cho's desk. It could be their new source for a cure. Or MK could restore what she can from their hard-drives. Is anything digital truly lost beyond retrieval in today's age?

I wonder what the bearded cop's backstory is? Cho and her two homicidal paramedics aren't that interesting. But I feel there's a story behind this cop's character. Is he doing this for money, cure for a relative, blackmail? His short talk with Malone at the end hinted at this.

Talking about Malone, do you think she's relieved not to go through the final stages of her cancer? She's a proud character that hates being pitied.She said her final words to the clone she's grown closest to and to her daughter Sioban through her.

Excellent episode. I wasn't surprised by Kendall's death but it was handled well.

Do we trust Evie's words about Delphine? I feel like if she's telling the truth, why the need for Krystal to be a witness to the shooting? It'd be a pointless retcon unless Krystal's going to reveal new information about it.

Archived