Episode 2 - "Home" - Preview

The Dorne Ultimatum

4 hours ago, Batman said:

But if he is the best coach, and he has roughly 130X the players that the other team, its hard for me to wrap my head around a loss. 

Why would it matter how many people the other guy has if you don't fight them ? Keeping the metaphor he snuck into the away team's locker room before the game and burned the uniforms. 

5 hours ago, Ser Gareth said:

Shhhh, when people are on rants about illogical events in the TV show they don't want to hear parallels from the books as it defeats their arguments.....

When i thought about this part in the books i remember one of the guys was a ventriloquist or something that perfectly mimicked Edmure's voice. 

25 minutes ago, 239JMFL34109 said:

Why would it matter how many people the other guy has if you don't fight them ? Keeping the metaphor he snuck into the away team's locker room before the game and burned the uniforms. 

Because if the coach knew that the other team might try and do that (which in war, Stannis would. We're blending metaphors) he might spare a few of his vastly superior number to guard against that possibility and keep the others on guard. 130X their number (minimum) he can do this. 

36 minutes ago, Batman said:

Because if the coach knew that the other team might try and do that (which in war, Stannis would. We're blending metaphors) he might spare a few of his vastly superior number to guard against that possibility and keep the others on guard. 130X their number (minimum) he can do this. 

That why i said it was the way team's locker room. They don't know the building so they don't know the you can come in through the back way or number of other ways of using the home field advantages. NFL team were convinced that the New England Patriots bugged the away team's locker room. In college football the Alabama visitors locker room is named  "The Fail Room" in big letter when you enter. More and better players is not going to change that. 

Then there is the advantage of usual environment. In the NBA Going to LA teams often get caught up in going to the city that players show up late and hungover no matter what the coach does, Going to denver has sent NFL player to the hospital because of the altitude. The northern Summer is like the south's winter. Now it is a snow storm in the north. That fact that they only send a few people actually helps then cause it is harder to see a few guys sneaking in than 1000 guys. 

3 minutes ago, Newstar said:

LOL, like the episode where Tyrion killed Tywin airing on Fathers' Day?

i was thinking exactly the same thing :-)

2 minutes ago, Ludo Kressh said:

And perhaps we'll see Tommen die in the next episode....which is on Mother's Day.:P

im thinking maybe fat walda? shes a mom to be... and ramsay called her "mother"

7 hours ago, Sandor Clegainz said:

Jon better come back this episode. How long can they drag out that one scene in the room.

I could see them this episode just showing Ed Talking with the Wildling's asking them to help and then episode 3 showing the conflict grow and then episode 4 wildlings fighting the nights watch and episode 5 coming back if they really want to stretch it out.

15 hours ago, Marada78 said:

It would make sense generally speaking, but the problem here is that the conflict between the two factions in castle black will not be a long one. They cannot drag jon resurrection after that too much either. My guess is episode 4.

I was wrong! I was wrong! Everything i saw in the flames...they were all lies.

Archived